Diversity thread

No one on Sup Forums is an actual racist right? You guys are just in layers on top of layers of irony and everything said on here is friendly banter.

I'm a race realist. Niggers aren't people.

Fuck off, nigger.

I like making people feel uncomfortable. Nigger.

Different races having different average levels of intelligence, aggression, etc. due to their genetics is a scientific fact.

But we are all people of this earth can we not live peacefully without quarrel?

You know what I actually hate? Anyone who uses "hater" to describe people who post anything negatively online. Why do I have to hate you in order to call you a worthless nigger? It's just an insult and we're on the Internet. I have little to zero emotional investment in you. Fuck off

To live is to fight faggot.

I'd Say I'm a racial Differentialist, I don't think that any are worse or better, but that they have intrinsic differences as well as cultures.

fuck off, nigger.

>When you're the most racially diverse white supremacist group

To live is to love and to love is to let be

I love diversity.

Stay in your fucking country and I'll stay in mine.

Love is overrated only cucks care about that, Seriousness comes before Happiness.

Fuck off Cuck, Go back to Canada.

>can we not live peacefully without quarrel?
No. The only way to have peace is through war. Man can never evolve from their instinct to resist.

Didn't work for the last 15 000 years, won't work today

Proud White Nationalist
Also Abos are not human.

We're all "darwinists" here, some more individualists, other more statist.

get out, commie

In order to achieve higher understanding of each other as people we have to allow each other to travel freely through each others counties and stay as we please. I can come stay from Canada on an expired visa if I so choose.

Some people here are racist and some aren't. And there are different degrees of racism, from "blacks tend to be violent, but not all" to "kill niggers gas kikes race war now!". Some are larping, some aren't. But that is what makes this board so fun.

duh?

I hate all races and genders equally, even whites.

Only when there is a very good economy, but niggers/mudslims/etc tend to destroy prosperous economies.

Peace is fictional for human beings, history proves it.

Why are you trying to permanently leave your home country and stay in mine? Is your country worse than mine? Why would I want inferior citizens in my country?

I love making people fidget nervously as I tell them how Jews control everything

I am VERY much against other races and cultures displacing my own existing ones by taking advantage of that culture's mercy, which has been corrupted into "tolerance".

I'm not against a single person for their skin color though. Most girls I've bleached this year blasian or egyptian.