Trump campaign had repeated contact with Russian intelligence

Intercepted calls show members of the Trump campaign had repeated contact with Russian intelligence before the election, officials said

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

Impeachment here we go

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38974085
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is done.

republicans wont investigate it because they're cucked.

9/11 II: Electric Bulagoo incoming.

Look at that dirty rat. Who here thinks he did it?

What's worse, keeping in contact with foreign governments or having tens of millions of dollars given to your campaign by foreign governments?

Keeping in contact with the dictatorship that influenced our election.

Moby was right!?!?!?

BASED PENCE taking Trump out to become president

>inb4 HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY WE CANT LET THIS GUY GET THE NUCLEAR CODES and other stale Sup Forums pasta

projection, politics 101

That's not what projection means

this is not an argument

HA!

>shill detected

>Brazil
No one wants your opinion.

I literally do not care

meanwhile liberals want to physically import millions of the west's actual enemies into America and Europe

we are not at war with Russia, they are not our adversary, this is irrelevant to why anyone voted for Trump

also

>clinton, one yes vote of twelve on a deal involving russia means she is in bed with russia

>trump, three of his inner circle already resigned in shame over legit ties to russia and half a dozen more are still implicated, not in bed with russia

Are you people literally retarded?

Not only is it not illegal, it wouldn't lead to impeachment.

Getting an early start on your job is not impeachment worthy.

putin, pls go.

right lol

>shill is outed
>immediately moves to attack
Pence is establishment, no person who wanted trump would accept pence as a replacement.

Well Trump is done. It was fun while it lasted.
Oh well, President Paul Ryan won't be that bad

It depends on the nature of the keeping in contact

>The fact they lied about it isnt a good look

You mean pence

Its literally Frank Underwood ( House of cards)

so wait wait wait. this guy had a phonecall with russians before trump was even elected? Doesn't that mean he was a civilian? Does that mean the obama administration was spying on US civilians.

oh god my freedoms are starting to act up.. better go get my uninfringeable right ready.

I assume Trump had contact with several foreign governments, as did Obama in 08

who the fuck cares, we had a free and fair election, Trump is putting the interests of the nation first just like he said he would, enacting all the policies he said he would during the campaign

>calls Putin
>"What's up, my dude?"
>"Not much, chillin'."
>"Cool, talk to you later."

FUCKING SCANDAL

If the allegations are true, it would have been illegal for Mr Flynn to conduct US diplomacy as a private citizen, before he was appointed as Mr Trump's national security adviser.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38974085

Pro tip: All calls to foreign countries' intelligence agencies are monitored, not just ones placed by Trump's associates

>yo, don't forget Trump will be inaugurated so relax as Obama throws his tantrum

>TREASON

Step up your game QUICK fuckboys...

Your boss IS going under for money-laundering and if you are anything other than a contractor (which you are... just a pathetic shill for pennies) you'll be swept up in the RICO case that follows.

>pic related

GTFO ShareBlue-CREW faggots.

It was her SoS actions, not her Congress votes you fucking clown

Sounds like a stitch up to me.

(((nytimes)))

Also

(((Canada)))

There is 100% nothing wrong with talking to Russia.

how did they find out that he called the russians?
who exactly did he call?
what was the nature of the phone call?

The whole administration is tainted retard, but your blind devotion to your god emperor won't allow you to see that. They are all guilty.

We need traditional politicians back in power, not this circus

>read article
>"officials say"
>"no evidence of collusion"

it's fucking nothing.

like whom?

lol

>We need traditional politicians back in power

wow be more transparent

OH SO ITS FUCKING OK TO BE IN CAHOOTS WITH FUCKING SAUDI ARABIA, QUTAR AND OF COURSE ARMING ISIS!!! GUESS WHAT?! WE ARE NOT IMPEACHING HIM YOU FUCKING MARXISTS. WHENWE SCREAMED TO IMPEACH OBAMA YOU WERE SILENT. SO WE THE PEOPLE WILL DO THE FUCKING SAME AND WIPE MARXISM OUT IN AMERICA. SUCK MY STAR SPANGLED COCK.

This is the first time since a miracle happened and he won that I'm worried.

Can he seriously get impeached if this thing turns out to have some truth to it?

The point is rather that Pence will squeak by with almost plausible deniability.

Fingers crossed he gets canned. Can you imagine? First president in American history removed via impeachment proceedings. It'd be fucking glorious. The look on his face would be even better than if he lost the election, because he knows he's going down in history as the biggest loser president in American history, forever branded as a cuck, a traitor, and a failure.

Two other presidents (Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson) had impeachment proceedings initiated against them, but the Senate acquitted them both (in impeachment, House of Reps votes to impeach, and then Senate must hold a trial, during which they decide whether to remove or acquit the official impeached; impeachment does not automatically mean removal, it means being put on trial to decide whether or not to remove).

Anonymous sources leaking to the New York times on behalf of the political establishment... because that's never turned out to be bullshit.

>literally the sticky image

>We need traditional politicians back in power
holy fucking shit

I would agree that if substantial proof was uncovered that Trump was communicating with Russia before and during the election then he should be impeached.

But here's the fucking thing, how would I get that information? There's no way I can trust the hysterical media. I just assume everything they say is lies wrapped up in exaggeration. I have to, they're insane right now.

Supposing Trump did something worth getting impeached for, it would just be ignored along with the million other undeserving things they are using to call for his impeachment.

In effect, I'm a reasonable person who will never agree with impeaching Trump

neither are good famalam. foreign intervention aka the globalism meme

Saudi Arabia killed more Americans in one afternoon than Russia has in the past 50 years

>bigger loser president
>still not as big a loser as hillary

>I would agree that if substantial proof was uncovered that Trump was communicating with Russia before and during the election then he should be impeached.

why? are we at war with Russia? how do you know what was said? what if it was Britain, would you feel different? what difference does it make to the free and fair election that was held?

Hahaha, no

If you think they are just quietly going to remove Trump and everyone go back to la-la land, you are sadly, sadly mistaken

The cat's out of the bag

What if Flynn is charged with a crime for lying to the FBI?

IMO the fact that Trump knew about this for 2 weeks and sat on it until it was front page news is pretty good circumstantial evidence. Will we ever get direct evidence? Who knows.

Well it means that the intelligence community is actually doing their job for starters.

exactly. Leftists and the globalist are so fucking horney to go to war against russia. I think Neo cons and the marxists should be purged from government. It cannot come fast enough. What Trump should do is place Hillery in prison as an example of not to fuck with the American people. Then start Arresting journalists for covering up pizzagate.

Shit is getting weird around here guys. It feels like (((someone))) is fucking up the system completely. Mass protests, biased media coverage that is constant 24/7, civil unrest, "scandals", hysteria. It feels like some weird movie

Accept that what he did is illegal

I swear to god Trump should start nailing Demoshits to the wall. If you want a war the Republicans should give you one.

KEK MAKE IT HAPPEN

((((((((((((NEW YORK TIMES))))))))))

Shills out in full force tonight. Whats the matter Shareblue member? The audits getting to you? Hey there is always McDonalds to apply for.

deep state lies

AY WAI HOL UP

WHY IS HIS PENIS BEHIND HIS BALLS?

I dont know what the fuck you are talking about the fact remains, what the dude did is illegal

If anyone is shilling its you are the other stupid cunts putting their heads in the sand pretending its nothing to worry about

Ah the old (((sources))) again.

>tfw all these "checkmate atheist"-tier replies from blind Trump supporters (or paid shills, I don't know at this point)

Trump and crew are MAKING MOVES behind the scenes.

What you are seeing is the Soros/Rothschild beholden cuckservative GOPe and the Red-Diaper baby Marixst """Democrats""" throwing everything they can at his administration so they can
>go back to the way it "used to be"

...two groups of "opposing" agendas all selling America out to Bilderberg-Globalist MEga Corps owned by kikes and inbred Euro old $$$ dynasties.

And these plebs are practically CHEERING IT ON... because their favorite entertainment nigger on the Talmudvision said to.

Fucking cancerous """people"""

The President can be impeached and removed from office upon conviction of "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors". The first two charges are pretty clear, but this last charge, High Crimes and Misdemeanors, is a fairly broad category of offenses that all seem to have something to do with some kind of abuse of power. I would imagine a case could be made that Trump sitting on this info for several weeks could count as an abuse of power. Whether or not that's enough to get him removed, idk, but I think it'd be enough to get him in front of the Senate for an impeachment trial to decide whether or not to convict/remove him.

Pro-tip: Impeachment does not mean removal from office. Rather, impeachment means an official is being put on trial and if he's convicted, THEN the official gets removed from office in addition to whatever other sentences the trial hands down.

Kek has heard your prayer! We memed Trump into the Oval Office, we sure as fuck can meme him into an investigation for treason. Get cracking, lads, meme magic is fucking REAL!

>trump makes a booty call
>illegal
okay, friend

Can't tell if bait or people are actually retarded enough to think communicating with another nation is an impeachable offense. Let alone a crime by any means.

Anonymous "officials" gave the NYT hearsay info about anonymous "Trump associates" having undisclosed conversations with anonymous "Russian intelligence officials" Since when did this qualify as journalism? Until I see someone put their name on this, and name specific people with specific evidence, I won't buy any of it. This is the same bullshit news reporting tactic that CNN used to talk about that fake pissgate story without talking about it.

Ok so like I said it is totally fine to bend over to Saudi Arabia and hand weapons to isis? Also deleting emails handing intel over to Saudi Arabia? You are a fucking Globalist.

See

KEK WILLS IT

Exactly what was so heinous about this whole thing in the first place? That Flynn talked to Russia before it was the right time to?

Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia
> and it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials,

sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society.
Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts may have been about business.

Officials would not disclose many details, including what was discussed on the calls, which Russian intelligence officials were on the calls, and how many of Mr. Trump’s advisers were talking to the Russians. It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself.

A published report from American intelligence agencies that was made public in January concluded that the Russian government had intervened in the election in part to help Mr. Trump, but did not address whether any members of the Trump campaign had participated in the effort.

Oh fug

There's literally zero way he doesn't get impeached now.

yeah, i know, cheeto and clinton are both scum.

>New York times

Where are these moves? No one has been fired, there has been no purge, no arrests. This should have been item number one on Trump's list. MAGA and bring jobs back doesn't work if he can't effectively govern.

>The President can be impeached and removed from office upon conviction of "Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors".
Oh its ok for Obama to do that. HUR DUR!!! Fuck off CTR shill.

when he gets impeached everyone will just pretend that they never supported him anyway

Hes done.

there's literally 300 million second amendment remedies waiting to protect Trump

Say it with me Drumpfkins

>THE FUTURE HAS A VAGINA!

No political bias just give me your realistic opinions please:

IF - hypothetically - if we find concrete evidence that there's Russian foul play involved in the Trump presidency, what are the actual chances of him actually getting impeached?

Can we trust the government to even do something like that anymore? Trust as in trust that they're not dysfunctional or incompetent enough?

Here we go again

The legacy media have learned nothing and this is pussygate all over again.

>after months of hysterical shrieking, the media finally find something that is actually a bit embarrassing
>not a Doomsday scenario, not even close
>but mildly embarrassing
>they have no shame or awareness that their own embarrassments are far greater

>but now they believe they have a chance of stumping the Trump
>so they will hype hype hype
>remember how some locker room talk became "TEN WOMEN SAY TRUMP RAPED THEM"?
>well that's we got here now folks
>these fucking idiots are going to wrap so much unbelievable shit around this grain of truth that the grain itself is unrecognizable and discredited by association

We've been in this situation before.

ANONS, HOLD!

Where did i say anything about any of that shit?

>Trying this hard

The fact remains that

>What Flynn did was illegal
>If Trump knew then he is in the shit too

Are you really happy with a fucking puppet president?

I didnt like Trump or Clinton, they are both fucking shit.

>not even a 7
Kek does not will it. Kek has great plans for the Donald.

Haha worst shill so far.

This is all we'll ever get. The FBI is not going to give up the actual evidence and isn't going to find anything wrong. It's going to be like this forever. The liberals are so desperate for Trump to be impeached that they do not care about quality journalism.

Places like Washington Post and New York Times just get a free ride with this kind of "journalism" for some reason.

Its good to know the fbi is actively monitoring elected officials and leaking like a sieve when it supports the deep state

>nytimes