Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2016/03/07/uterine-transplant-transgender/
youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM&t=1s
youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
youtu.be/1ZAjdNbGJCc
youtu.be/P-xx_iNOaX0?t=5m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

statnews.com/2016/03/07/uterine-transplant-transgender/

Feeling threatened femposter? Soon you will be worthless. Anal womb implants will be tighter and sexier than anything you could ever offer.

I failed you Sup Forums

You just hate your inner transperson.

You massive lonely queer faggot, go kill yourself and do the world a favor you mentally ill pedophile

Are you cute?

At least she's white

Why does this concept revolt me so much...

I'm saving up for some FFS surgery, so not yet.

>If the transgender woman had stored sperm before transitioning, she could use it to fertilize a donor egg for implantation, so her baby would be genetically related to her.

We seahorses now?

CHICAGO
H
I
C
A
G
O

Ffs?

Probably because it's fucking revolting

Just proving that all the leftshit shills on this board are bitter trannies and fags, impotently lashing out at their perceived oppressors. Thanks for helping.

I'm trans and don't give a shit about chromosomes.
I don't give a shit if it triggers bigots, I'm happy.

>I don't give a shit if it triggers bigots
translation: I'm here trying to trigger bigots, but I actually want to die.

I don't even know why people care about trannys, they are killing themselves on mass so the problem is solving itself.

>I'm happy
But how can you ever really be happy when deep down inside you know you'll just never be a real girl?

Transgenderism is just another mental illness that the left is trying to normalize. Trannies have an extremely high suicide rate even when they get their surgery and shit. And on top of this, there is no such thing as a sex-change, you would literally have to replace the DNA in each and every one of the cells in your body to change from a man into a woman. It just can't be done.

> I'm here trying to trigger bigots
yeah
>die
neah

Meh. It sucks but there really isn't too much I can do about it. I got over that "woe is me" shit a long time ago. I'm thankful for what I do got.

>muh chromosomes

Why do science aspies make such a big deal about this? You can't see chromosomes. No one has ever looked at a hot girl and said "hubba hubba, look at the chromosomes on that dame!"

Facial Feminization Surgery.

>I'm thankful for what I've got
But you have nothing and you will never have nothing

>But you have nothing and you will never have nothing
Nah I have a lot to be thankful for. It's shit being a tranny yeah but all things considered I have it a lot better than a lot of people in the world. And I live in a country and time where it's okay for me to be who I am and take girly pills.

because it's a fucking guy

NO i refuse to live in a world where this is possible. I've never protested before but this degeneracy I refuse to accept it.

i simply refuse.

Oh OK, good luck user!

Stop making me work for this so much, just slit your wrists already so I can take the win you mentally ill degenerate

why are you posting an
b8 trolling thread in Sup Forums?

This is 3rd-tier shit posting, OP. kys.

No thanks.

>Mexican intellectuals

Like your cock and balls?

Because it works, transfag. Who do you think our shitposters and spammers are? Trannies can't work jobs where they have to leave home.

>I'm thankful for what I do got.
You're defined by what you don't have:
>not the right body
>threw away my benis
>threw away my family
>threw away society
>lost my sanity
Yeah, you're livin' the life, aren't you Frankenstein?

I wake up every day so happy I'm not so mentally ill like these people adopting this awful fad. Never shall my dick be lopped off, never shall I become some submissive crossdresser who only gets pounded because of daddy and relationship problems. Never shall I lose my masculinity to some trend.
Thank god for that.

>he thinks a Y-chromosome matters that much

There are individuals who have XY genotypes, yet developed as female. The pictured individual has a vagina, clitoris, labia... no surgery.

The mere presence of DNA doesn't do jack shit on its own. It's the methylation/acetylation/general expression, proteins, and RNA processing that influence the structure that truly matters.

DNA is a relatively boring molecule biologically, it works well because it's inert for the most part.

Your skin cells have the same DNA as your glial cells after all.

>Come to Sup Forums to make sure I never get turned into a degenerate, even if it means being a depressed edgy memelord that sees everything but a struct set of rules as degrading to human society
>End up a tranny after 3 years
I blame this on you guys.

>>not the right body
It's 10x better than before
>>threw away my benis
no
>>threw away my family
no, my family loves me
>>threw away society
i was never a social person, the dysphoria made me really depressed.
>>lost my sanity
no big deal desu

Correct. Biological Sex, like gender, is a social construct.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM&t=1s

You should have listened to /lgbt/ user

See you in 3 years

Wouldn't go that far mate

When did you start transitioning? Going by your own words saying you need ffs, im guessing pretty late in the game?

>the Y-chromosome doesn't matter
>here's an example of a Y chromosome that didn't express
>if this happened more often, human extinction would take place
My favorite thing about autogynophiliacs are the extreme mental contortions, special pleading, and rationalizations that don't actually rationalize their insanity.

How does it feel to be a botched, criminal science project of the medical-industrial complex? Someday, people will find this time in history so shocking and terrifying, they'll doubt whether it really happened.

youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
youtu.be/1ZAjdNbGJCc
youtu.be/P-xx_iNOaX0?t=5m9s

>biology is a social construct
It's so perfect, you can't meme this shit. This only comes from actually insanity.

>be trans
>look somewhat passable for a few years
>suddenly look like a drag queen at age 25 again
>look like a man at 30
>lost all potential for a mate, family or being taken seriously at all

Sure must be worth it.

Because its every old late night horror movie ever

>Biological Sex, like gender, is a social construct.
Technically correct, but what does that mean? What implications does it being a social construct have? It is a label we create to describe biological attributes, it being a social construct does not invalidate it's use or existence. Whether or not a trans woman is considered "biologically male" or not depends on the question.
18. It's not that bad but I still want ffs because I got a pretty masculine skull.

>How does it feel to be a botched, criminal science project of the medical-industrial complex? Someday, people will find this time in history so shocking and terrifying, they'll doubt whether it really happened.
I'm not kidding at all when I say that if you believe this then you are a total idiot. You have no idea how trans people feel, you just assume you do and assume you just happen to know better than literally every trans person. You're an arrogant clown.

what do you do with your shoulder width? Your size 14 feet (womens) your narrow hip bones that couldn't pass a baby through that inverted pelvis?

>women can always spot you

:0

Soon roasties will be obsolete

>Anal womb implants
literal ass babies
Can you imagine the bullying?

The Y did express though, it's just the receptors didn't work.

They had normal levels (or close to) of testosterone.

Structure matters more than DNA, it's just that we are shit at altering the structure. In the future it might be possible to make a female that has a Y.

>Biological Sex, like gender, is a social construct is "technically correct"
If your biology is a social construct, then shoot yourself in the head before you reply. We'll socially construct you out of being dead and brainless. It will work, trust me.

Gender isn't "a social construct". Sex isn't a social construct. Race isn't a social construct. Your biology isn't a social construct; Society is a biological construct.

>No male sexual characteristics are visible
>subject is morphologically female
>b-but the Y did express, but receptors didn't work
Then the Y chromosome didn't fucking express, by definition.

Just stop.

>arguing definition with transfags who ignore all definitions
Who's the insane one now?

Fair point, if I were trying to change their minds. I'm just using them as props to redpill the newfags lurking.

>being this dumb

Every single protein/product on the Y chromosome is expressed, and in normal levels. It expressed every one of the products associated with Y genes.

The receptor that doesn't express is on the X chromosome.

>the Sup Forumslock uses adhoms when losing
+1500 internets to me

Do you even know what social construct means you jelly brained mutant? Social construct just means an idea, it doesn't mean anything more than the fact that humans created those labels to organize things. It does NOT mean that they are not real. The fact that you treat the phrase "social constrict" like some black magic incantation shows what a subhuman monkey you are.

>you jelly brained mutant
+2500 internets to me

>I win le internetz! For teh lulz! XD
take a long walk off a short pier

>Social construct just means an idea
The reality of your biology and anatomy do not originate in society, they are not "construct of language", they are not semantic shibboleths, and nothing you say, think, or feel changes it. Without a brain, there are no "social ideas"; you are a brain, and your brain is your genes. The collective of multiple brains, producing civilization, is the only kind of "construction" taking place around you. It's obvious to everyone except millennial social media casualties like yourself.

>kys

LEVEL UP, TRANS NIGGER!

>fake outrage in the face of an argument

>meta posting to avoid adhoms
+3500 Internets, get raped bitch

Actually, what happens here is the cells are not reacting to the androgens (testosterone).

All the y chromosome really does is turn the gonads into testicles. After that, the testicles start producing testosterone and further male development is caused by the presence of this testosterone.

This is why men have vestigial nipples and women have vestigial penises (clitoris, vulva).

Might as well kill yourself user, no point when you already fucked up your body with worthless hormones.

Yeah, which is what I said (without going that far into testicular development)

Every aspect of Y is expressed. The call just isn't responded to due to a defective Y

>The reality of your biology and anatomy do not originate in society
correct, but we socially categorize people into male and female. This is a social construct, just like family, or government, or gender is a social construct. Trans people can be considered male in some circumstances but not meet all criteria in others, it is relative to the question. It's something humans made to simplify things, in this case assigning people to a category based on their hormones or genitals or birth sex. It is not tangible but it is a thing because humans agree that it is. That is what a social construct is.

>Every aspect of Y is expressed.
No benis. Infertile. Female morphology, but unable to function as a female. Unable to reproduce. Genetic dead end. Biological failure. Generational terminus. Waste of sperm, eggs, and nutrition. Worm food walking.

>"fallacy!" fallacy
+1000 internets, around the house, on you!

Same actually. Im 100% opposed to ffs though, furthest Id go is nose job. Are you not passable without it, because otherwise id see no reason to spend such an ungodly amount of money and health on that.
I mean idk how it is for you but, even with the amount of dysphoria i experienced I still couldn't bear the thought of it, the risk of it being botched or it causing some future deformation.
I mean, i know youre just shitposting and all, but where do you draw the line in your beliefs and how far you would go?
In my opinion if you dont initially pass, is there really any happiness in sawing off your jaw to make yourself into something you not only arent, but would have never been even if you had no SRY gene?

Is there anything more retarded than mtf transexualism? I can understand why a woman would want to be a man. Testosterone a major performance enhancer. Why wouldn't they want more of it? But a man becoming a woman? Why? Why would someone want to be weak? All for the sake of their weird sexual perversion.

i have a couple of those myself

Rape is a social construct

From all the results that I've seen I feel that it's something I want. It's not too bad, and I can already pass with makeup, but I'd like to have that if I ever have the opportunity.

Technically yes, but like I said before, that doesn't really mean anything.

>we socially categorize people into male and female
Brains evolved to use language. Language evolved to produce social distinctions and roles. Having language to express the reality of biology, does not mean it created our biology. Our brains recognize PRE-EXISTING morphological differences, sexual differences that pre-date language or society, and behavioral differences resulting from hormonal divergence. Sexual dimorphism evolved in our species; it's a biological fact. It's not the product of this or that social epoch, its not a result of the "current year", or some former "current year".

Without your body, you don't exist; your existence is biologically determined. The same is true of human civilizations. IQ, the rate of heritable illness, lifespan, immunity, etc, are all biologically determined.

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO, BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE LIED TO.

It's not the y chromosome that causes the cell's androgen resistance.

Wow, it's almost like the presence of a Y didn't mean absolutely everything

>the presence of a Y didn't mean absolutely everything
It's almost like you can't be functionally male without it
;^)

Saying that sex is a social construct does not mean that we create biological sex, it means biological sex as a concept is simply a human idea and is not some primal law, we use the idea of "biological sex" as a definition. That is all social construct means, it does not carry any special connotation to it, most things we know are social constructs because that is how we order reality.
I'm not gonna reply to you about this any more because I know I'm just gonna have to keep repeating the same thing, if you still don't understand go over what I'm saying carefully. I'm not even taking a side, I'm just trying to tell you what it is. if you can't get it while I'm trying to spoonfeed you then I don't know.

Wouldn't that make your post a "fallacy fallacy" fallacy?

what nonsense. people make implicit agreements to use certain sets of definitions to communicate, and the meanings of words are in constant negotiation throughout conversation, but you're completely confusing the language that people use to express something and the meaning being expressed. we agree to call big masculine humans "male", but that is simply for the sake of being able to easily communicate, a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. reality is not a social construct you buffoon, only language.

If gender is a social construct then why do Trans people have to transition?

What is it that Trans people are "Transitioning," to if the very notion of male and female as a gender is one that they feel doesn't exist?

How can you deny something exists in it's current context but then want to become the very thing you say doesn't really exist?

-

I swear down, Trans people who choose transitioning because of how they "feel," need to speak to Eunuchs and Hermaphrodites and realise how lucky they are to have one physiological gender.

Well, technically scientist COULD figure out a way to manually activate an XX embryo to grow testicles without a y chromosome.

As said earlier, all you got to do is get those testicles going and androgens take care of the rest of the process.

The testicles also produce a hormone that causes the uterus/vagina to degenerate.

It's almost like even with it you sometimes aren't male

;^)

Nasty fucking sodomite, actually kill yourself like the rest of you fags do.

>but we socially categorize people into male and female
No, the words female and male are a social construct, not what they signify. Lern2language.

saying that concepts are human ideas is a completely tautological statement, ideas can only be ideas, define "primal law".

>Saying that sex is a social construct does not mean that we create biological sex
Sex refers to your biology. Saying that your sex, which is biological, is "socially constructed" -- not "socially expressed" or "socially reflected as an abstraction -- means you're arguing that society is producing your sex (biology). That's obviously false.

If you said "Gender is a social construct, and gender is not sex", then you would have a coherent argument, as long the premise that gender and sex are not the same thing, were also true. But it's not true. Your gender is biologically determined, ie, "constructed by the confluence of your genes, hormones, and neurology". We aren't Tabula Rasa, born waiting to be "determined by society", or told how our hormones will work, or whether we can bear children, or produce sperm. If your perceived gender does not match the norm for your objective sex, its because your perception apparatus is malfunctioning, not because you sex or gender are a lie, or society has made some kind of error.

>you have no idea how tran people feel

I am a computer scientist, with a hobby of psychology. How you report you feelings is significantly less important than what it is about trans that distinguishes it from various types of delusion.

Perhaps you have insight on that, or just more feelings?

>you can't be an infertile or dysfunctional male
You can have male chromosomes, and they can fail to express, but it just means you're a dud, not that you get to pick your sex and make it real on a whim. Sorry trans nigger, you lose at evolution.

The ideas of male and female are social constructs. We use specific criteria to classify something as male or female, it's not a "word" it's a concept across cultures that has many different words and in different places and asking different questions slightly changes the criteria, but the concept itself is just something humans constructed.
male and female refers to a collection of different things. Genitalia, hormones, dna, bone structure, ect. It can by any number of different things and the different criteria depend on many factors. It's a social construct, something humans use to simplify reality. It does not mean that the criteria it uses do not exist, it just means that it's not one set in stone thing, it's just a human concept that can be changed or bend in order to explain reality.

>You have no idea how trans people feel, you just assume you do
You have no idea how people of the opposite sex feel, you just assume you do based on your crude conception of the opposite gender. There's a reason most 60 year old men "transgenderize" to imitate 20 year old women with perky boobs and butt, not 60 year old grannies with saggy breasts and wrinkled skin.

>gender is as social construct, and gender is not sex

^Fucking this. Gender is an abstraction of sex. What boggles my noggle is that people try to insist that despite being a social construct, it occurs naturally in humans, when every experiment ever attempting to isolate the development of gender doesn't even have an objective definition for it (although they think they do); it's always arbitrarily based on particular behaviors which are viewed as masculine and feminine in a particular culture.

The "science" behind transgender developmental psychology is weak shit, yet it still gets regularly cited?!

Gender and sex mean different things. While sex is concerned with biological characteristics gender is about the social aspect, how you present and are read.
For most people, your gender corresponds with your sex. Males are men, and females are women.
For trans people, your sex and gender are mismatched. A male is a woman and a female is a man. This works if they socially are presenting and being read as their gender, which is the goal of trans people. It is caused by a mental illness called gender dysphoria. I have already gone over this.

>male and female refers to a collection of different things.
No, it refers to biological sex, which is what the words male and female signify. The classification of male and female is based on biological facts about reproduction, such as the beings' role in reproduction.

You cant change biological facts, you can only change the words we use to refer to them.

Trannies have a bigger problem, all FTM have to deal with potential breast cancer, and all MTF has potential prostate cancer. (Unless both are removed of course) Also females get certain cancers more than men and men more than women. Hormones or not, the genetic markers do not lie about potential cancers that are more frequent in each sex.

They also have to deal with the Pelvic bone part of the equation as well, they also have the Center of Gravity test they need to pass as well (Which they fucking won't because of how humans evolved)

once again, saying that ideas are constructs is a tautological statement because you're seemingly unable to define social construct as being meaningfully different than just an idea and under your set of definitions as i understand them the two are synonymous. in essence what you're saying is that ideas are ideas which is obvious because nobody here is contesting the concept of identity.

the only thing socially determined about ideas is which words the society uses to communicate those ideas. that is the only sense of the word in which the sentence "society decides what is male and female" is not a false statement. society decides which word we use to say male.

>hobby of psychology
aka absolutely nothing. No one likes an armchair psychologist, because they're full of shit. You don't know what you're talking about from reading in your spare time, if you actually cared and weren't just trying to stir shit you would be googling at the very least and not asking on Sup Forums.
But considering your own psychological analasys as valid especially if you actually haven't ever taken any psychology classes is pretty arrogant.

Trannies have an even bigger problem. They are mentally ill