Bunch of degenerates

Bunch of degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54JVZG7W9eM
dailystormer.com/jew-burger-king-puts-sex-toys-in-happy-meals-for-valentines-day/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The skull thing is an adult toy?

Why?

Stop eating burger king. Vote with your dollars.

This is Sup Forums's version of being vegan.

Kill them all

(((GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS IDEA)))

What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=54JVZG7W9eM

that's what i was wondering :\

This is actually only available in Israel for valentines day. So yes (((they))) were literally behind this.

IT ENDS NOW.

Convenient you left out that this is only in ISRAEL.

Burger King locations in Israel are offering “Adult Meals” from 6 p.m. until close on Valentine’s Day. As long as you're over 18, that is.

Their CEO is a Jew, Daniel Schwartz.

Read this article:
dailystormer.com/jew-burger-king-puts-sex-toys-in-happy-meals-for-valentines-day/

Don't know what it's called but you drag it across your partner's body. Women have more sensitive skin and are responsive to touch. The toy has multiple points of contact creating a really stimulating experience, mix that with a blind fold and it drives them wild.

extremist jews won't be eating at burgerking
only the non-hyperreligious ones.

extremist birthrate falls, moderate birthrates rise.

laughingmoderates.jpeg

Only available in Israel kek

Bro are those a bunch of swastikas on the mold???
zeeg heil!

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/

Religious people actually have higher birthrates actually. People fucking around with sex toys are probably not wanting kids and just want cum.

fuck I said actually twice

These are pretty tame toys and there is nothing wrong with a married couple having little fun with a blindfold. I don't really see the big deal here. It isn't like they were giving away BBC dildos.

The only thing that "moderates" and atheists increase are STDs and condom use.