I just hate white people so fucking much

I just hate white people so fucking much.

I know how you feel. I have similar sentiments about negroes.

Fuck you, racist asshole.

fuck off abo

No you fuck off. This is my land.

this is my LANDDDDDD!

>confining your hatred to one race

Live a little Auscuck and expand you worldview. Work your way up to hating the human race as a whole. Misanthrpy, the true red pilled hatred.

Yep, and don't you forget it.

Why don't you go back to England and be racist over there?

I want attention so I'm doing to post and get a pair of sick idubz, which people will then have to respond to.

>Abbo

fug my life is a lie

Nice bait thread

Well shit alright?
why do colored people care so much about this? doesnt even feel that bad
nothing personnel kiddo

You are just so racist.

I hate you petrol sniffing wasters even more, the Aussies shouldn't have stopped until the last one of you was eradicated

Don't worry, the superior white race will outbreed you in time, or mix with you and destroy your purity (the whites will end you either way)

Just go back to England. America is for POC.

>America is for POC to ruin

Fixed you retarded standing ape

Why so much hate?

Just gotta hold the shitskins away from white countries for another 100 years or so until genetic engineering advances to the point where it actually renders race irrelevant

Of course, if the Germans hadn't started WW2, the eugenics movement and anti-miscegenation laws in the US wouldn't have died and we could have 3 or 4 generations with selected elements by now

But everything fucked up and it looks like we're looking at civil war and breakdowns soon

White people ruined America. They voted for Trump, after all.

Abos can't write, you don't fool me.

Took you that long to type out that drivel? Or is your ping 5000 cause your people connect to the internet via tin cans and string?

Oh I'm sorry, do you love me so much that you need an instantaneous reply? Can't you be without me for a few minutes?

I can take as long as I fucking want.

Same. Beige Britain when?

kys faggot