Is this the nail in the coffin for trump?

Is this the nail in the coffin for trump?

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

yes.

no

Horey shit

I'm glad there are still red blooded americans who are willing to stand up to the Cheeto crook and corruption no matter what

Impeachment when?

Is there any validity to the russia claims at all or am I just seeing more libshit media shilling? Why are they so adamant about it?

These fucking accusations just don't stop coming. None of them come with proof, just "sources said" and the FBI investigation is "ongoing". Nothing will ever come from it, but the sheer volume of this shit is just meant to convince people he's guilty.

It's just more of the same investigation that's been going on forever. There is nothing new here other than the FBI is investigating if a few of Trump's campaign members had "improper" contact with Russian officials. There is no proof, just claims from (((sources))).

It's all dropping at once to make it seem like Trump is guilty. Liberals eat it up.

You wish Paco.

FUCKING FOREIGNERS

>cheeto
This outs you as a shill you fucking piece of shit shill

trips calls it

Kys

No, it isn't.
Stop asking that same question about a different thing every week, David Brock.
Go ask Aunt Clinton for a dipey change.

Sage

Haha never. What does it say? Trump himself? No. Anyway why are you mad at Trump for trying to enforce exiting laws. That's why your mad right? All this Russia this, he's a tyrant that. Just because Obama endorsed criminal activity, does not mean we should tolerate it. Also pay wall debt bitch

Also settle your own countries fucked up shit before you try to impose your corrupt views on ours

>muh russia

1. This is not a problem, Trump and his aides have done nothing wrong
2. Nobody gives a shit, you shills desensitized everyone to Russia in hilldawg's losing campaign
3. You're doing a terrible job at shilling, 0/10 go get a dipey change from your master David Brock

It's literally nothing

Not this time

>there's always that ONE pro-trump sweden poster on damage control in every single trump thread

really biases the neurons above their activation threshold

it's the only argument anyone kind of takes serious. Even though 99.9 percent of what they say about Russia has ZERO evidence to back up their claims. That's basically all it is. Their fucking white male argument didn't work, but their fear mongering made people (the idiots at least)semi literally shaking, so they keep going with it. It's a good thing most people see it as what it really is, nwo proaganda.

>hurting muh feefees about muh orange handlet makes you a shill
Trumplet logic everyone

One of Trump's cronies is already out, a few more are probably scheduled to make stupid mistakes and get BTFO soon, too

Funny how trumpfags always bring up Hillary or muh wall, or whatever other bullshit instead of dealing with the issue at hand

I for one am proud there are still americans in the intelligence community who won't allow trump-sponsored russian dick sucking shenanigans in this admin

Guilty of what? If you ask them for evidence, they have nothing. This is basic liberal mentality. It's always " you are guilty because I said so and feelings!" That's not how it works though.

So where is the proof trump has ties to Russia? Oh that's right there isn't any. You can shout trump tard all day. It does not change the reality of the situation.

No, just more desperation from the obviously dying left.

Don't you have some bricks to make user?

Holy fuck. Trump is getting fucked hard by CIA.

The left is far from dead. Just as the right was called dead in 08.

The real question is if they'll pull a Tea Party and come back swinging in 2018. So far they seem to be content to just double down on failed strategies.

>WTF I hate drumpf now

Hmm, maybe Trump shouldn't have done so many deals with Russians and then repeatedly attack the intelligence community.

Really makes you think.

The right wouldn't have pulled a new strategy if it weren't for Trump. If it's even true that Trump had more to do with the win than 8 years of "Obama is the worst thing ever!!!1!!"

>I for one am proud there are still americans in the intelligence community who won't allow trump-sponsored russian dick sucking shenanigans in this admin
Being a fucking Mexican I guess this bullshit is to be expected, you hostility compounded with the junior school tier education. I think intel agencies are once again ruining the country because of their self interests. True traitorous scum, and the should be prosecuted for violating their oaths.

alex jones go to bed

this will almost certainly do it for Trump, when the recordings become public, denials don't work any more

he will go down fighting but first the GOP will turn against him, then his insiders when the writing on the wall gets a lot clearer

Bannon is the first to flip because he ain't dumb

so get ready for Pence with Bannon

These people are just shit they have no credibility I just argue with them because I'm bored and they're a fucking joke. Fish in a barrel.

The Democrats are just getting desperate and the media is overwhelmingly composed of registered Democrats. Do the math. It's a throw em' back off the beaches into the sea type of strategy because they know if they don't derail the train immediately, Trump will be able to get alot of things done quickly due to both legislative bodies being controlled the same party as Trump. They are freaking out.

>Really makes you think.
That the intelligence community is more of a liability that they are worth.

They've said that fucking everyone in Trump's campaign team and cabinet are secret Russian spies according to fucking anonymous sources. They're grasping at straws to try and discredit him.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Then there will be peace on earth and everyone lived happily ever after.

Finished your fairytale for you.