The madman did it

The madman did it

The (((WSJ))) did a hit piece on him for his "death to all Jews" video, which got ran by a bunch of other websites, got cut by Disney, and now got cut by YoutTube

Now his Jew friend (((H3H3))) made a video calling out fake news

He did it, the normies have become aware of the fake news going on, no more is it "DONALD DRUMPF FAKE NEWS XD LOL" it's become "Oh this news story by this acclaimed publication is clearly fake, what else is fake?"

H3 video youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4
WSJ video youtube.com/watch?v=AFY7mGkmFxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4&t=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAKE NEWS

We're taking the media down one shill at a time, boys. Fuck all these journos. Time for them to get a real job.

gas em go pewds

even though both the H3 and pewdiepie dudes were pro-clinton, they're exposing the shitty unethical media

basically, gamergate got upgraded again today

go get em felix. your girlfriend is a qt

Really? Because people on this board have been applauding his dog whistle Nazi stunts for months, and laughing about how he was going to redpill the normies to support NatSoc. Now he finally got called out for it. Act like Sup Forums, pay the toll.

Nobody cares about this literal faggot.

Go away.

>Dog whistle
Liberals love speaking in buzzwords, don't they?

>Called out by the (((Media)))
>Creator backlash ensues
>Walt Disney called out for being a Racist and ant-Semite by literally a Jew
>A Jew calls out YouTube and accuses them of anti-semitism
>Media looks discredited to the normies
>((((YouTube))) reputation tarnished
>Normies become redpilled and stop believing the news
>News loses all it's power
>3rd_term.jpg

Man, what a meltdown by the media, kids now getting redpilled earlier than ever.

He literally cannot lose at this point. He has more eyes on him than any of the media outlets attempting to draw clicks by shaming him. All he needs to do is continue to be unapologetic and bash the limping dog that is msm as he has been already.

Best case scenario they render him some sort of hate-symbol like pepe and - like pepe - they completely miss the point and make themselves more of a laughingstock for not understanding internet culture and trying to virtue signal.

jokes have consequences.

should've sold out to big jew media when you had the chance.

This is another loud death rattle of the legacy media. Huge blunder - it's fun watching them dig their own graves. I especially like how people are noticing that one article gets written and then dozens of other mainstream outlets simply repeat it. It seems so.. organized? Really redpilling motherfuckers with that one.

Is there a more punchable face and voice than his?

why is it fake news?
he said what he said, didn't he? there are no lies being told

Man, I'm starting to like this guy..

I'm sorry you've never picked up a book and familiarized yourself with common terms that have been in use for decades.

Everything he said was taken severely out of context.

>Pewdiepie payed jesus five dollars to say hitler did nothing wrong.

Because its intentionally misleading. Just like the berkely riots where none of the msm titles mentioned the rioters werent the ebil nazis

>be a shill
>get called out
>be smug about it

you may already know this, but you're a faggot

Tough talk for a maple nigger.

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Great this will redpill young people about the media.

Damn, H3H3 is on his side? Based zionists

we need tactical pepes to save pewdiepie

he has the biggest youtube in the world, this is limitless redpill potential

hit back against jews in the media
>

He need's to keep mocking the jew owned media and have them really step up their shill game, then start naming the jew in a non ironic manor

pewdiepie cancerous brofags reported

he will always be a worthless talentless swedecuck dipshit

now take your cancer elsewhere you manchildren

Fuck this Cuck of a jew

Shill central

wew lad, Pewdiepie is like Sup Forums's Jesus. He sacrificed himself so that the world could learn the truth.

And to think a couple of years ago, I hated Pewdiepie for being that cancerous vidya faggot who just badly played horror games while overreacting and screaming in order to cater to retards from reddit. And I wasn't wrong. But how things have changed.

>and now got cut by YoutTube

what does this even mean? they suspended his channel?

He's a young artist with a purpose, and now (((they))) are against him.

Here is your (Me)

>that comment section

ethan is has become more... than a jew to me...

He had a YouTube Red show (it pays more than regular ad revenue and shit) that got cancelled. It was shit but the fact that it got cancelled for this is also shit.

ITS TIME TURN BACK TIME TO THE FASHY DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA

jally lmao

Liberals are literally autistic. They cannot take jokes.

ahh, ok then

you're not really familiar with how poll works but let me break it down for you

its a hydra, cut off a head and two more take its place

The actual sign said
"Death to all Jews, subscribe to keemstar."

The jew is only defending him because they know they fuck up big time. muh racist doesn't work any more

He should get in contact with Trump for help to sue WSJ into oblivion for defamation.

be easy, this shill is scared, confused, proud. it doesn't know what to think, he's lost his master

I still hate him and his whiny annoying voice.

Good. Hopefully somebody kills him and ends his cancer forever.

>Rolfe Winkler
>Ben Fritz
>Video: Youtube

He's not redpilled you retards, he's got no end-game

he just wore a nazi hat and added some nazi shit into his video to fit in with his edgy retarded friends like idub and other retards

kys your selves

Payed?

>only 2

It didn't, the sign said just what it says, the title of the video was subscribe to keemstar

KEEP IT TO 1 THREAD FOR FUCKS SAKE
Sage

Yeah, I'm going to believe what a fucking brazilian nigger has to say

ALL HEIL PEWDIEPIE
DEATH TO ALL THE JEWS

What shocks me the most is that (((they))) took the video of him bashing msm lies and cut out all the context to make him look racist and anti-semetic.
Anyone who watches the whole video sees that (((they))) are creating fake news.

retard fattie

brazilian nigger little penis haver, porky pooper

I had 2 facebook accounts banned for defending his video today.

There is some strong Jewry at work here folks.

I recently tried watching one of the videos that YouTube now doesn't want him to do anymore (scare pewdiepie) and it was absolutely terrible.
You could see in his face that he was absolutely faking every emotion there, exactly like in the videos before he became redpilled.
The only thing of note to happen was the very obviously jewish producer asking him if he'd be a cuck and raise an alien kid as his own if they impregnated his girlfriend (it was an alien-themed roleplay).

>pay the toll.
Except that he's financially better off now than he was before. Oops.

double doubles confirm

one head off ten back on

>Because people on this board have been applauding his dog whistle Nazi stunts for months

it's a joke
none of us seriously believe that he's a nazi or anything close to fash
it's just funny to caption things and take them out of context

hows the purge hue

Oh man, is h3h3 /ourjew/ now? I feel like he's getting slowly redpilled somehow. He hates Israel and Jews and he's friends with Jon. I was honestly expecting him to go against PewDiePie in this one.

god what an ugly face. I swear this richfag should be burned at the stakes

>they even have Israeli Jews calling them out

Old Media is fooked.

>decades

>literally popularized less than a decade ago

Why are liberals so bad with facts.

> pewdiepie fans
> "normies"

c'mon, son

STOP MAKING MULTIPLE PEWDIEPIE THREADS
KEEP IT TO 1 THREAD

Kill yourself.

I find it hilarious that this ended up so ironic
>be pewdiepie
>make jokes in some video
>shitty news sites try and say jokes are serious
>make video talking about msm taking jokes out of context
>msm ends up taking a joke about taking a joke out of context, out of context

Keep it up Felix

it wasnt a " joke" if it was why was there OTHER VIDEOS WITH NAZI IMAGERY / ANTI SEMETIC THINGS IN THEM EXACTLY IT WASNT JUST THAT ONE VIDEO PEOPLE

KEEP PEWDIEPIE SPAM TO 1 GENERAL THREAD FOR THE GOOD OF THE BOARD

lol ok kill yourself

If you go to that thread you can kill yourself

This is the best timeline I could have hoped for. All of PewDiePie's fanbase now just got redpilled on how the media works the same as we all did during gamergate. This has trained his fanbase to now question the narratives that the media pushes. It's only a matter of time before they see how fake the news really is. The media is committing suicide!

>(You)

weird... I don't remember someone sayin gthat to me...

>nazi imagery /anti semitic things
Because the media was calling him racist even before this. He made fun of them.

H3H3 is bretty gr8 I think. He may be a Jew but he's one of the few genuine people in the Youtube environment I think.

Its really great

Not a single one of his 50 million viewers will give a single shit about it either, and this will actually just end up getting him more views and popularity and support.

How does he keep doing it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4&t=0

I'm getting the feeling that the only reason we were allowed to get to this point is because we have some subversive kikes aiding our side but countering the media kikery with their own brand of kikery.

One way or another the truth shall always come out! We are breaking the conditioning!