Catholics?

What does Sup Forums think of catholics and their pope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
youtube.com/watch?v=ABmVogNlx6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Catholicism is the most redpilled religion

>Catholicism is the most redpilled religion
What is your reasoning behind this?

He's a pro muslim cuck, I'm very disappointed.

The pope isn't catholic. He's an atheist.

Its a shitty arGAYtinian cuck, we dont expect much anyways.

The Young Pope is pretty good.

The current pope is a heretic and probably an apostate. There is no catholic church anymore only a false mockery of what once was.

I'm a catholic and I grew up going to a Catholic church and shit. Got confirmed and everything. I still know nothing about the religion because I really never payed attention. Is Catholicism redpilled? Am I cooler than other people because I'm catholic?

He's very soft, but after muzzies kill him, the fire will rise and the church will become powerfull again

Yes we are, but you should really pay attention and learn about catholic history

Catholic church still has power, and tries to fight secularization with a new-era-comprehensive pope... being just populist and institutional conservative in the end. Their fables won't hold the progress of humanity for much longer :)

Christianity is a cuck religion.

It's the truth.

I'm thinking about really getting into the religion a lot more honestly. I was a stupid edgy degenerate growing up so I didn't appreciate it, but I think I'm ready to go to church more and study it hard

I didn't like the Catholic Church before they started molesting children(or at least when we heard about it) and elected this pope

Catholicism can be Christian in some ways, but I am weary to say Catholicism = Christian. I don't the pope in office now, or the idea of popes in general. He's not holy, he's just a dude.

The Church is the best hope for humanity to live properly and moderately fairly. Without it we'll probably destroy each other or most likely all become Muslim.

Has an important role in history by keeping a certain mysticism around it and stick people together. But didn't encourage certain intrinsic features of human nature like observation or freewill (the Garden of Eden's whole message was about that) so I can't say I follow Christianity in a religious point of view, but my morals are mostly Christian.

And the Pope is a Crypto Jew.

>112675722
fpbp

Am Catholic, don't like the pope. We have had way worse popes before though, and hell shall not prevail against the Church, so I'm not very worried. Soon he'll have died and we'll probably get someone based like Schonborn.

I never understood why random Americans say this
> Durr duurrr Catholic and Christian are different
You do realize that you're objectively incorrect, right?
>Do you understand that almost all elements of all Christian faiths are copies of Catholicism?

I always found this odd.

No true Scots- I mean Catholic would support this Antichrist Pope!

Gnostic pagan cult

Death to the papist

>random Americans
>looks at flag

Objectively incorrect? Really? So Christians pray through rosemary's and are repented by sins through confession?

Get a job, you live for these threads

Watch how this guy will post 100+ photos of discredited shit and in every single Catholic thread

REAL THREAD HERE

TO THE THREAD THAT GONE ASTRAY

I MEAN THIS ONE

Varg say's that Catholics are Pagans

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

>burns church
>opinion matters
pick one

Just two words user....DEUS VULT

>Nobody hasn't mention the gospel
youtube.com/watch?v=ABmVogNlx6s

The real reason as to why we don't see very many child refugees in Europe is because they're all locked up in the basement of the Vatican.

Jesus was a commie, deal with it.

This

Cucked by a fantasy and littered with kiddie fiddlers. At least they're not Muslims, even though Popo mollycoddles them. What does he think invariably happens to non-Muslim clerics when Muslims swarm in? Does he think they're going to care that he was nice to some of them? Most Mudslimes think about Islam first, and laws and decency second.

>Jesus was a commie
Yes, he want to ban religions...

Let's not try to divide and conquer Christendom. All are brothers in Jesus Christ.

The anti-thesis of worshiping God through a weird science dictated by people that pour hot lead down your throat.
Also, the current Pope is a fag. The last guy's still alive and he's still Pope according to their own rules.

>hot lead down your throat
Yeah the church can get off on tangents no question about it.
The homosexual Jesuits - who did indeed run the Spanish Inquisition and now the Roman Inquisition - have run the mother church outright for 200 years now. Since the Machiavellian order was restored to full power after a temporary disbandment from 1773 to 1814 under a Papal Brief known as Dominus ac Redemptor. The brief authored by a white Pope who was soon assassinated was basically for the Jesuits inventing and running the communist reductions in South America among other things over the centuries. Fascinating if not spooky history but Catholics should trust their Jesuits about as far as they can throw them, preferably off cliffs.