Vegetarian general

A general thread to redpill carniggers on the benefits of becoming a vegetARYAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-2-25
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22653255
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25414824
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22230619
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26355190
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4359818/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427880/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25263477
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have only eaten meat for literally 2 weeks now and I have never felt better.

>falling for the veggie jew.

bump

Someone post the .jpg of the people being arrested for making their child/children be vegans.

Take a look at human teeth. We're build to be ominvores.

Sounds like someone fell for the plants-cant-suffer meme. Every living thing suffers you faggot, you can't get away without blood on your hands in this life.

This is the devil's world and it's build on suffering. The law of the jungle isn't about the meek, it's about the strong.

You just think you found an ethical way out but only because you're blinded by your perspective.

Fuck off.
Trying eating meat and only meat for two weeks I feel unstoppable.

>I have only eaten meat for literally 2 weeks now and I have never felt better.

Stop it nigger, you are going to kill yourself at this rate.

Carbs are so tasty though

Enjoy eating pozzed DNA from some disgusting factory farmed animal,faggot.

I'll pass on putting foreign animal bacteria and viral tissue in my body,thankstho.

Bullshit. im eating nearly 3000 calories less then im supposed to and I feel like a fucking king.

I thought they were arrested for doing other retarded shit like treating a life-threatening illness with organic acorn oil or something.

Red meat?
Chicken?
What meat?

All of it. eating some lemon chicken right now. I usually I have pulled pork, chicken or beef.

Every food recall I remember due to salmonella, E. Coli, etc.was a fruit or vegetable because spics keep shitting in the fields.

Stop it before you get gout,uric acid problems and digestive problems.

>t. former meat enthusiast.

Wrong
Human teeth are made to eat fruit dont get tricked by the omni jew

Human teeth are a perfect example that we are herbivores you idiot, get your facts straight

Its not about living "without having blood on your hands", its about harm as few animals and humans (add plants if you want to) as is reasonably possible

Why is every american a close minded utilitarian that does not understand moral concepts

Fuck vegetarians. If you are already in the mindset to stop suffeing & death then go vegan

Idk man iv never felt better.

Try eating veggie or meat with out cooking them fruit is our natural food

Meat is the tits.
But keep that rate and your body will start accumulating way too much of the bad stuff and fuck you up.

>Vegetarian
>Cannot leave carbs

Yeah no thanks.

If you get triggered by vegitarians, then you might be genuinely autistic.

>Human teeth are a perfect example that we are herbivores you idiot

Incisors and Canines are not for eating plants.

>Try eating veggie or meat with out cooking them
There are plenty of veggies that you can eat raw

Good thing we have molars.
Fucking twat

how so? I have been training for the military for a while now (just turned 18 a few days ago)

Yea..... no your wrong

It's probably because you've been training, dummy. If you had a balanced diet you'd feel even better

Meat has loads of bad things that are added in the factory.
Even if it were farm-raised all that Urea will start accumulating and make
>Kidney stones
>bad pH
>Gout
>fuck up your intestines
>Fuck up your inmune system from all those antibiotics
>Fuck up your body from all the hormones

I have seen it happen first hand, regulate your consuming of meat or meet the consequences.

Damn it. alright. Il start eating a balanced diet here have a rare pepe for your time.

Is there a vegan memeball yet?

>when you don't know what to do with all these cattle after everyone becomes vegan so you just kill them all but you swear you're saving the animals

I do, I somewhat doubt you have all of yours. That aside I did not imply humans were carnivores.

Show me a gorilla eating leaves with it's cuspids I'll wait

>I do, I somewhat doubt you have all of yours. That aside I did not imply humans were carnivores.

What?
Fuck off space nigger, this is a human board

Because everyone going vegan by tomorrow is more likely than it being a slow process that causes a decrease in demand over time

Where in my post did I disqualify myself as a human?

>Fuck off space nigger, this is a human board

So what are you doing here?

Show me a gorilla eating anything else then plants.

You absorb DNA from plants too retard.

>not becoming a vegan so all the cows will go extinct do to no one raising them
>because you hate cows

I am not the one implying the sole purpose of teeth is the consumption of food and at no point implied that gorillas specifically use their forward teeth for eating.

ever wonder why modern meat production is all about scaring the shit and beating livestock? Its a way of initiating you in a cult without knowing it.

Think about why politicians diddle kids: its to harvest energy from them via fear and to eat them (spirit cooking) and kill

same thing with meat production:
>treat animals like shit
>pen them up in tiny shitholes and scare them
>bleed them while still alive
>then, you, an unknowing person, eats the meat, and consumes the negative energy

I'm not saying to stop eating meat, theres ways you can eat meat that doesnt go through the above process. But just be aware next time you get that walmart beef:
stinky bio-disaster slaughterhouses = killrooms
you are consuming fear

Ever wonder why the japanese live so long? its because they eat a lot of fish. Fish cannot be scared the same way as other livestock because once they are out of the water, into the icebucket and knocked out.

Reminder:

if you don't have to flush at least 3 times when you shit, you're not getting enough flaxseed.

When /x/ and Sup Forums interact, wonderful things happen.

I said that our teeth show that we are herbivores, you replied with "Incisors and Canines are not for eating plants."
If you dont specify that you are not arguing against me, how should i guess?

>Having solid shit
You need to eat more juicy fruits

>I said that our teeth show that we are herbivores, you replied with "Incisors and Canines are not for eating plants."

Yes,

>If you dont specify that you are not arguing against me, how should i guess?

I am arguing against you, you are just some kind of slow and can't follow said argument.

Molars are present in carnivores too, you lunatic.

I'm yet to see a cow with fucking incisors.

Incisors and canines are useful for ripping the thick skin of mangos

Also the thick skin of mammal flesh

This is pescatarian thread now

Think further down the road. Colon cancer.

I just stated that our teeth show that we are herbivores. And you argue against that with saying "Incisors and Canines are not for eating plants."??? Thats not an argument against my statement. I agree that teeth are not only for eating, with what point do you disagree?

That our teeth show we are herbivores.

Which teeth show something else? Incisors and Canines?

our teeth show that we are frugivores
other parts of our physiology show that we are not well adapted to eat meat or fibrous plant matter

The largest canine teeth in the animal kingdom all belong to herbivores, faggot.
Hippos, apes, camels, and pic related.

Okay, so Chimpanzees, our closest living relatives, eat meat, as well as vegetation. They eat small mammals, human faces, chimps from rival troupes, and on a few occasions, human infants.

Evidence shows that humans at least have been eating flesh since we first started using tools. Old cave art from around the world shows humans hunting animals, and eating them.

The question isn't whether or not our consumption of meat is unnatural. Obviously, it is natural. The real question is, should we still eat meat in the modern era? There are many things humans USED to do that made sense at the time (having kids as soon as the body is physically able made a lot of sense when most people weren't going to see 30, for instance), but we no longer need to do.

So enough nonsense about teeth, that debate was finished ages ago. Should we STILL eat meat? Is it immoral? Are there better alternatives? Is it healthier to give up meat? Is this even a debate for Sup Forums?

We can't digest cellulose well but we still need fiber for healthy gut bacteria.

Make sure to mix in some lamb or beef liver for some nutrients. Other than that, good to go. Keto is king.

Fruits are mostly fiber

None of our teeth show something else I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of your argument that a species diet should be based solely on their rear teeth

see
>hurr we have molars so me must be herbivores so lets forget about our entire species history of eating meat and the evolutionary advances it brought

lulwut

Having a 'clear snap' on this shitter is a god-like experience. Just drop one and walk away with supreme confidence because you know your body like that.

Enjoy your kidney stones and dissolving bones.

Well then you obviously misread my first comment. I said perfect example. You know what an example is, right?
>species diet should be based solely on their rear teeth
Okay, maybe you dont....

While keto may be king for extreme weight loss long term you will experience issues from putting your body under stress like that.

neat

>only eating meat
Nigger I eat a slab of steak a day but that's not all I eat, hell I'm eating steak right now with veggies, fruits and yogurt after

The fuck are you talking about.

Smash a dozen eggs a day, thats 250mg calcium right there and lots of Vitamin D.

Eggs shells are like pure calcium too, eat some of those if you have to.

>eat dinner with mom and grandparents often
>I am the only one in the family who washes their fruit and vegetables
>I've told them numerous times how important it is to do so, but them acknowledging that I'm right would imply that they weren't perfect parents, so it's better to live in denial
>family always catches "seasonal colds" and "the runs"
>I would be disrespecting them immensely if I refused to eat their food, and they would see it as me accusing them of trying to poison me

I fucking hate this shit. I guess it's kind of off-topic but I figure you vegetarians have to deal with how to reject food from people you love.

>Falling for the dietary vitamin D meme
just get it from the sun

Never said you couldnt fuckhead

>not washing fruits and veggies before you eat them
WHAT THE FUCK?
I've never heard someone not wash them

The surface of fruit contains vitamin b12 from bacteria
but commercial fruit also has pesticides so it depends on where you get the fruit from

Our teeth are omnivorous...no shit.

Our bodies are developed for game hunting, endurance running and throwing.

Our entire fucking biology evolved to kill and not be killed....and eat what we can.

Any other shit are just lies.

Never knew the surface was positive
I've always washed them with two logics
>it's in the store and was touched by others, and potentially has pesticides
>it's from my garden and is covered by dirt, or had bugs on it

I think I could do it without any trouble desu, but I think the real redpill is raising your own livestock and slaughtering/butchering it yourself. I'm much more interesting in doing that.

>Implying calcium is the only thing that determines bone health.
Long term keto causes acidosis which erodes your bones.

>3000 less calories
are you a 400 lb hacker?

>not know the difference between ketosis and ketoacidosis
Also, name any nutrients/minerals you want and I can list keto foods to fit it.

Seriously though, my family is very old fashioned and conservative. How do I get out of eating their unsafe food without ruining the relationship? I've just been soldiering on and eating it until now, but parasites are scary.

>Doesn't know the difference between ketoacidosis and acidosis
Ketones is a literal acid. It will eventually cause acidosis.

And why even bring up nutrients? I wasn't arguing that.

For every health benefit for being vegetarian there are just as many if not more for eating meat. At that point being vegetarian becomes a morality choice because you feel bad about animals. But you're not going to convince the masses so those animals still die anyway whether you eat them or not. In the store those animals are already did. And if you buy vegetarian stuff from the store you have to rememebr meat eaters were responsible for producing that item and ultimately getting it to you.

And if anybody pushes veganism here they can go to hell. Veganisn is promoted by lactose intolerant ashkenazi jews. If you are lactose intolerant there is a good chance you have non-white ancestry (probably from
jews)

>go to doctor
>tell your family ______ is wrong with you and your doctor said it came from not washing your fucking veggies
>win... maybe?

>what is supply and demand?

>Seriously though, my family is very old fashioned and conservative.
>How do I get out of eating their unsafe food without ruining the relationship?
"Ever wondered why you're always getting colds and the shits? Because the spics handling your food don't give a shit about hygiene."

>Ketones is a literal acid. It will eventually cause acidosis.
Wrong.
>And why even bring up nutrients? I wasn't arguing that.
I thought this was a nutrient argument at first, apologies.

Let's break it down:

Kidney health regarding protein/low-carb:
nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-2-25
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22653255

Regarding acidity. Yes Ketones are slightly acidic. But ketosis is not hardful in itself, but excessive ketones are. However they are regulated by insuling and only Type 1 diabetics have pancreatic damage which results in a complete lack of insulin production that lets ketones get out of control.

In healthy individuals ketosis is fine.

It's sad how they desperately try to push the Keto=Ketoacidosis myth.

Keto people don't bother me, they don't fucking push their diet like Vegans to.

Vegetarian and Vegan diets have been shown to have the following benefits.

(VE = veggy) (V = vegan) (B = both).

>(VE) protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality (1)
>(V) the above benefits and additional protection from obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality (1)
>(VE) Improved glycemic control in T2 Diabetes (2)
>(V) significantly lower risk for overall cancer (3, 5)
>(VE) lower risks for diabetes, diverticular disease and eye cataracts (4)
>(B) less likely to suffer from hypertension (5)
>(VE) better metabolic profile (6)
>(B) lower anxiety (7)
>(VE) less negative emotions, improved mood (8, 9)
>(V) alleviates symptoms of Osteoarthritis (10)
>(V) healthier gut microbiota profile with more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing microbiota (11)
>(VE) improves insulin resistance (12)
>(VE) reduces oxidative stress and improves the bodies anti-oxidant status (12, 13, 14)
>(V) half as much risk for developing hyperthyroidism (15)

1 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
2 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25414824
3 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923
4 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
5 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
5 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22230619
6 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26355190
7 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
8 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515497
9 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737
10 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4359818/
11 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
12 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427880/
13 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3349038/
14 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
15 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25263477

I am not even a 'keto person' haha. I use it seasonally to help control my migraines.

So lie? I've never gotten ill enough to go to the doctor over it. I think they would sense that I'm lying. They already assume I lie about other things that make them uncomfortable even when I'm telling the truth.

I will try phrasing it this bluntly, but to be honest I have kind of given up on trying to change their ways. My grandparents are in their 70s. I don't know if you have ever tried to convince a 70 year old that they've been doing something wrong and putting their family at risk their whole life but it isn't easy. I just want to get out of eating it myself at this point.

Is getting.... i dont know... a new family an option?

not the one i am talking about yet i'll believe that happened also.