Why can't stupidass racist white people understand satire?

Why can't stupidass racist white people understand satire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do faggy leftists always have to hide behind, "Dude it's only satire!" whenever their bullshit is called out?

That's not satire, you retarded fucking nigger.

If you want to learn our language, buy a fucking dictionary.

Look at the toxic racist whites unable to understand satire because they're so stupid.

Not exactly Jonathan Swift.

I'm Asian. You're fucking racist for assuming my race, bigot.

I don't know what you're talking about, but it sounds like you're the one upset about something.

The African continent is satire.

I'd find to accept it as satire if someone can make "Dear Black People" or something along those lines. Otherwise, it's just another SJW circle jerk about whitey.

Fuck niggers and their filthy diseased monkey genetics.

Don't get offended btw, that's "satire". Fucking subhuman apes. Still satire, you dirty ass shitskin welfare leeches.

nigger this whole place is satire. now go fucking neck yourself faggot.

So generalize entire races of people and reaffirming the beliefs of the already racist is satire?

Well fuck, I guess Sup Forums really is satire.

Does being "satire" make something good?

It could be definitively shown to be satire, or even an outright slapdown of racist blacks, and it would still be a bad idea. So sick of uppity niggers. Race-specific bioweapon when?

the problem once again isn't ours. it's the moronic branless niggers who think /now/ is a perfect time to keep driving their racist drivel.
you have provided to me, a liberal progressive, more proof that niggers need to be sterilized.
when will you stop, nigging, nigger? because i can do this all fucking day long (i'm fueled by eye raping the blue-haired girls on the bus and then watching in glee at how wet their little snatches get at the thought of a real man taking them against their will.)
i'm curious have you ever been raped, op, or have you ever known anyone that was raped? i wonder what was that like for them. i bet they enjoyed it.
also, sage for the shills.

LOL.

>he is out cold guys quick molest him before he wakes up

>I'm Asian
ew

fuck off jew I'm not watching your retarded show

Whether or not it is satire (it isn't) is irrelevant. Turn this around, make the main character white talking down to any other ethnicity, and people would be screaming about how this is white supremacy and it's Trump's fault.

Honest to God I would deep dick the fuck out of this woman. Blacks with blue/green eyes are like kryptonite.

You can't be racist against white people, they control all of the systems of oppression and are immune. Get educated.

I don't get why everyone is losing their shit over this. I watched the trailer and it was comically racist against everyone, niggers included. The main character even gets called out in the trailer for being a holier than thou mullato loser.

That's a lot of lightskin niggas.

Why can't stupid ass retarded white people understand why race mixing is bad?

>we wuz satirical n shiet

ya ok

Watch the Boondocks, or Black Dynamite or....

ANY movie or tv show with racists in it.

It's not satire though, it's thinly veiled propaganda that tells you how to think and feel about a situation, person, event, etc.

>anti-gay marriage guy
>secretly lets other dudes fuck his brains out and sucks cock
Sup Forums gets butthurt about hypocrites getting called out

>SJW black girl railing about straight white men
>secretly dates a white guy and lets him fuck her brains out
Sup Forums suddenly can't get past the part where she's a SJW

Thankfully, the word has an actual definition and the one you're pushing to is pic related.

A nigger, Kike, and spic walk into a bar.

The nigger and spic kill each other over who gets to rob the kike and the kike takes the money off their corpses and sneaks out.

Liberals will get angry about this joke but that's because they don't understand satire.

>infograph
tha-thanks sorokun

That woman looks bizarre.

Why don't Black People understand satire?

That's not even funny. This show is a red pilled satire that makes fun of the media wanting hood culture and angry blacks.

And?

CUZ IT RASISS DAS WHY.

> The Boondocks
> where the black children are the reasonable ones in the show
Come on now

It's not satire. Have you even seen the movie or are you just shitposting? Black supremacists are proven to be right at the end.

>Satire
The usual leftist excuse when caught: "it's a joke (satire, poetry, etc. etc.; can't you take it? Are you so sensitive?"

They made a racist show. By their standards, they need horrific punishments forever. Well? Can't the left be consistent?

Didn't the producer of this show literally say "fuck white people" on twitter?? Or was that satire too? Is this all just some clever ruse to trigger racists. I'm betting none of this is true and it's just blatant racism

A nog-flick written by a white to black transracial cuck. and an unrealistic premise too. niggers don't go to college

They do to play football

why does that one guy just walk right through the middle of the group for no reason

africans are so rude

>only 60% of white men voted for Trump
fuck, we're doomed

Number could have been higher if he didn't say pantsu on head retarded shit like climate change is a Chinese conspiracy or vaccine causes autism.

is satire a word libtards just found out about?I see
them posting it about everything now

Yeah I agree, but still that number worries me

not anymore. #notmysuperbowlchampions

Sounds like a good episode idea. Good pitch for the sec- pft- sec- pfsnrk- second season pfahahahahahahaha.

What's funny is the subliminal racism here by using the lightest skinned black people. Are dark skinned black people not worthy enough to be featured?

Nichtlachen-Klinefelter Syndrome

Why can't dumb fucking niggers understand satire?

Why do legally retarded negros go to thumpin knucks and pumpin chumps once they get the up and up on the DL? You heard?

Fuck you, bigot.

Please provide irrefutable proof that climate change is real and that all 100% of scientists in relevant fields agree on without exclusion.

>make a movie that is literally about black people being racist toward white people
>the theme is basically "I don't think us black people should blame everything on white people"
>the main character realizes her wrongs as the movie progresses
>Sup Forums and every other retard spergs out
>REEEEEEEEEEE RACISM FUCKING NIGGERS SHOULD HANG FROM TREES

A race bioweapon would infect mulattoes and soon affect other races.
not a good idea, i think final solution would be safer.

>tfw white people chimp out

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

F U C K L E A F S
U
C
K

L
E
A
F
S

Kek. They joke about this in the movie. The movie isn't that bad, black people even say things like "Why do we have to blame whites for everything?"

One of the actors, the guy from Everybody Hates Chris, was even called an Uncle Tom because the movie points out that most blacks are homophobic.

Unless "Dear White People" is followed only by the word "Thanks" I'm not interested

Slavery was satire.

Are they checking if hes alive ny checking if hes got an erection?

No one denies climate change is real.

The only debate left is the degree in which humans are responsible for it.

Fuck you nigger

Triggered white boys ITT, we'll keep making satire as long as Drumpf remains in office, and smashing that white pussy. You'll be here complaining about shit you cant understand.

> tfw faking passing out during fight to get free wanky wank

fuck off nigger

Just keep losing democrat congressional seats and shooting each-other and you have a deal.

Women use niggers as dildos in the same way men will fuck sexbots in the future.

In both cases, they're scared of something good and real.

Also, once you go black, we don't want you back.

>that one guy stepping over him right in the middle of everyone
my fucking sides

Like Jackie Sup Forums, roof Koreans, or "dis is ribrary"

Because of melanin

And it isn't even changing in a big way.

Millions of downvotes for anti-white film.

Recently, black singer wears a pro-trump dress to Grammies - her sales spiked and the news reported on it.

Slowly, the masses are waking up: niggers are niggers and have no money, and nothing of value to contribute - shut them down!

>niggers are niggers and have no money
>black singer wears a pro-trump dress to Grammies - her sales spiked and the news reported on it.
she does

As someone who's always enjoyed the occasional Blaxploitation movie, I'm trying to figure out what exactly bothers me about this one.

I guess it's that it presents itself as attacking the white community, rather than bringing the black community together.

I hope you neo-nazi white supremacists have drank your milk today

That stimulation is to make sure he doesn't go into shock / keep him up or some shit. They aren't just rubbing dudes dick for fun

"Satire" today is just a more sophisticated way of saying "It's just a prank bro!" Nobody really believes it, you're just saying that to hide the fact that you're an asshole. It's even worse because you're too cowardly to stand behind your ideals and instead pussyfoot around your message, which makes it even less credible than it already is.

real racism disguised as satire isn't satire... it's all in the intention... or you telling me author's twitter is also a satire?

Why don't leftist filmmakers lift?

I see this trend a lot. Almost all of the good looking black people they use to advertise the greatness of their race with get those features from large drops of European blood.

>No one denies climate change is real.
PFFFFFTTTTTTT
have you been living under a fucking rock?

They work out at the library, not at the gym.

Satire of what? Niggers? Nigger satire?

i can't breathe

Not a single actual black person in this lmao

You better not be implying they are white, though.

>that armpit hair

When whites flip out, blood spills and the lamentations of entire communities can be heard.

People keep kicking them, but do not realize their destructive potential as well as their potential for construction and growth.

That is no doubt a Jew
And yeah why is his armpit hair so long