FRANCE BEING ATTACKED BY MUSLIMS

CODE RED, PARIS IS UNDER ATTACK BY MUSLIM REFUGEES SHOUTING "ALLAHU AKBAR" WHILE SETTING FIRES:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/rioters-shout-allahu-akbar-in-paris.html

Raw footage:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrFn4sQviEI

Watch this to be depressed:
youtu.be/rrZKkT7VsV4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8
youtube.com/watch?v=PgI_TeP0WpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IRON WALL

Bring out yer Islam redpills, some faggot is refusing to take his medicine

It's time to start our liberation of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8

im gonna go fix a salad

Not all Muslims. You need to get real.

>FRANCE BEING ATTACKED BY MUSLIMS

or it could be citizens who are sick of police brutality, but then again this board thinks police can do no evil

what is going on?

Happening con: 3 ITS HAPPENING

Nothing to worry about, this is the new normal after all. Please come visit us.

yeah fuck da police amirite?

We need posters in Europe. We need to spread our message of redpilling in person. No one will act and show resistance against this if we don't lead the way. We are some of the only people left in this world who are willing to die for a dream, and we must accept our fated roles and act accordingly. The only way Western civilization can be saved is if we lead the way and show it can be saved.

Be the heroes of the new age and show them that the men of the West will not stand idly by and let the destiny of mankind be beholden to the Evil of the world. We must never stop our march to victory, not only for ourselves but for the future of Humanity.

deus vult when?

This will get LePen elected and then Trump and LePen will force Germany to elect a rightwing chancellor and we can ressurect as the 4th Roman Empire and kill our enemies.

""""""""""""French"""""""""""""

No sorry Muhammad, it is muslims this time

youtube.com/watch?v=PgI_TeP0WpA

Has that fat neckbeard waddled in here yet?

When is the election again?

I think this is himHe's good at baiting I'll give him that

This is bad, France has nukes, the west cannot let a nuclear power be hijacked by Islam, you KNOW what's going to happen.

The only solution:
WW3 DO IT DO IT DO IT

Global war on Islam , we have nothing to loose and everything to gain!

Ex Muslim from the last thread here:

Gas them France. Gas them all.

>muh religion of peace says don't kill...

• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.

it doesn't matter what their religion is. People have a right to vent their frustration with a system that supports police brutality

they literally raped a kid with a flashlight and people are defending them

But, it's peaceful death, user. That neckbeard told us.

It's nothing, they won't hurt you as long as you pretend to be one of them.

all taken out of context

hey look its the buzzword guy

Yes, this is definitely him

People do not actually have a right to commit felonies believe it or not. No matter how upset they are.

when will this nightmare end

how do i get a tough streetwise beurette gf to hold a gun to my head when i tell her i want to stop selling drugs

VIRGIN

If nothing is done about this invasion Europe may very well become the territory of the Judaya and their Muslim agenda. We must fight with all of our determination in order to save Humanity from subjugation and servitude. Our days of aimlessness and nihilistic degeneracy have given way to the determination of Vanguards for Humanity. We have inherited the Fates of our forefathers and that Fate is the one of Saviors and Heroes, of Protectors and Vanguards. If we neglect our duties not only will we face the consequences, but the rest of Humanity for all of time will suffer for our failure as well.

Doesn't this happen every day?

Never

>People do not actually have a right to commit felonies believe it or not

except the police apparently. why do you think people are rioting. its the same reason here. Police need to be held accountable

It's alright, just make sure you can cite the Quran and they'll leave you alone.

good one

I've got five of the six and my sister got all of them. She wins again it seems.

We can only hope.

Wrong Achmed.

What is out of context? That's what it says.

• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.

Rest of you please copy pasta these and spam until Achmed goes and gets his goat fucker bible and tells us all the context.

ALL ANONS [Ignore this guys posts]

He'll go away in search of more (you)s if you don't feed him.

Hey, look, it's the fat neckbeard. As expected, lol. You can't just not comment, can you? Oh no - neckbeards HAVE to have the last word, as part of their Knightly Crusade To Correct The Whole World.

LOL.

Fucking neckbeards. It's like shooting retarded fish in a barrel.

it's ok, I almost never leave my basement anyway

i swear to fucking christ if i ever hear the allah ackbar out in the world i am getting the fuck out of dodge. i suppose by then it's too late, tho. it's the scariest battlecry there is

If it is on the scale that the (((News))) is reporting it, then there is some higher meaning to this, a greater scale than most before. It could very well be another road marker to the Final Happening

This story has revenge written all over it.

I bet that 'kid' did something prior to that day. Cops knew , but couldn't prove it. Probably a child rapist. Cops don't just do this kinda thing everyday.

• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

(you)

This Muslim argument aside, how does it feel day to day to be a pseudo intellectual virgin who thinks every reply of his is creative and smart?

youre taking fragments of text from a whole religious text. do I have to explain the definition of context to you or something

>lose an argument so your only strategy is to stick your head in the sand

make sure you thrown in cuck and fedora next time. maybe a cant stump the trump for good measure

cops do that shit everyday because they know they can get away with it. You don't hear about it because they target minorities

>MUH POE-LIEZ BRUTALITY
Je suis enculé de négre

He's still going - definitely got a 400 lb neckbeard on the line.

>because they target minorities
as it should be, you have to go back.

Has the police officer had a trial yet? No. Perhaps if you waited for his to be punished he actually would be. I know right?

Crazy the world doesn't just grant instant gratification for your every whim. Surely the best course of action when not immediately given something is to destroy the property of completely unrelated people to punish them.

>do I have to explain the definition of context to you or something
Or you could just provide the context that would prove to us how it's not insane

LOL you dodged the question because you can't answer it.

You're a lying piece of shit.

Those are sharia law.

There is no way around it you subhuman shitlord.

pretty good. what makes it better is the fact that even a "pseudo intellectual" like myself can poke holes in every argument thats been thrown at me

he won't get a trial because police only care about their own and not the people who they protect

wow an edgy racist on Sup Forums? what a surprise!

the context is the whole Quran

>No Go Zones for women in France
youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA

What arguement? What point did I argue?

You get destroyed all the time and just keep baiting people. I'm just telling people that you're not here for reasoned debate and you just want (you)'s.

>killing bandits and thieves is wrong now
why is this?

For fuck's sake France, for once FIGHT BACK.

Be once again the guillotine that cuts off the head of that which wishes you destruction.

He's not a Muslim, he knows nothing about Islam. He spent the majority of the last thread trying and failing to explain my former religion to me.

Why is it taken out of context when it states CLEARLY that all that shit is punishable bu DEATH?

>People have a right to vent their frustration with a system that supports police brutality

Do they have a right to burn your car and vandalize your home in the process?

>Swedish media cover up migrant sex attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E

All red pill sources in the video description.

>the context is the whole Quran
elaborate

>cops do that shit everyday because they know they can get away with it. You don't hear about it because they target minorities
Then why hasn't BLM shown more of that instead of harping on every single case in which a black person gets fucked up by the cops?

Boop

Let me get this straight.

>A muslim country
>with muslims in it
>are shouting allah snackbar

And we're meant to care?

>what argument
I thought we wiped out illiteracy, or youre just being purposefully ignorant

except I didn't I answered it

because its ignoring the rest of the religious text and relying on only cherry picking

you see theres this religious text call the Quran and it turns out its more than just a few cherry picked statements

because the mainstream media realized their white audience doesn't want to hear the wrongs committed by white police and refuse to have an actual discussion on race relations and law enforcement

>he won't get a trial because police only care about their own and not the people who they protect
Oh but he almost certainly will. Will you replace the citizen's property you destroyed when he inevitably does?

>politicaloutsource.com
Wow! What a brilliant website. I get all my breaking news from this pinnacle of modern journalism.

Seriously though, stop spamming your shitty website.

Yeah, I think you're right.

I ate the bait, but still I educate!

• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.

I'm sure it feels great being a virgin but by the way, it's a good thing cops target minorities, and no not because I'm racist. But because they're the most likely to commit crimes. And Muslims are the most likely to be a terrorist

good, maybe now we can get Le Penn to win

> and no not because I'm racist
something every racist says before they spout ignorance
>Muslims are the most likely to be a terrorist
and theres the ignorant statement i expected

>because the mainstream media realized their white audience doesn't want to hear the wrongs committed by white police and refuse to have an actual discussion on race relations and law enforcement
Bullshit. BLM has plenty of outlets and very little of it is dedicated to legitimate grievances. It's all about the hype of anything bad ever happening to a black person it's because of racism.