And a new political scandal is born

Get ready for the (((shit storm))).

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/cali-children-trafficked-arrested-saved/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5u2w5z/in_regards_to_kellyanne_conways_recent/
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Rhodes_(White_House_staffer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((cnn))) hasn't given up on the Russian hax0rs meme yet

>(((multiple officals)))

Oh no! Not Russians!
They were probably in contact with people from all over the world. Is it illegal to have any ties to Russia now?

Who are the multiple officials?

Like clockwork.

The next 8 years are going to be interesting.

Really gets the noggin joggin

It's official. The libtards have come completely unhinged.

Time to lock them up.

>CNN

He's not going to get reelected after this.

Corey Booker is going to landslide him.

can somebody explain to me exactly how and when the russians again became the bogeyman? goddammit i wanted to hate the fucking chi-coms a bit longer.

Jesus Christ, CNN is ultimate Lügenpresse

>Trump won't get a second term
Wew
Once that dam in Cali bursts he'll swoop in with relief and tons of liberals will be forced to confront the idea that he's not literally Hitler

Meanwhile ice is sweeping Chicago streets clean of taco bowls.

They are talking about collusion with cyberattacks.

Of which there is ZERO evidence.

They started painting Russia as the bad guys bank when gay marriage was the hot topic and Russia said, no. That's shit is gay. Stop. Then pussy riot got locked up too.

Lol the MSM has gone full mast over Flynn resigning they are REEEEEEEEing out of control.

So what?

Where's Putin's "gift", Snowden???

Who cares whether there is evidence or not. There's nothing illegal about speaking to russian people. If there was anything untoward in those convos they would have dropped during the campaign.

>8
>*4
32 years?

I can explain EXACTLY how friendo.
See it this a tactical defensive measure the left (higher echelons) knows it needs to deploy. An American/Russian cooperation is massively dangerous to the left; lest such an alliance engender easily observable good, effective, and peaceful results. The left knows it need to poison this with suspision EARLY or it's all over for them.... and we are going to fucking do it anyway.
MEGA

Apparently your aides aren't supposed to even supposedly, possibly, maybe, prehaps take a phone call from a Russian during the transition period. Instead you're supposed to just fax picture of your cock to Putin everyday and ignore everything from Russia apparently.

In other news.. thefreethoughtproject.com/cali-children-trafficked-arrested-saved/

The Pandora's Box has been opened, it's only a matter of time before Sessions v& these sick liberal faggots

Reddit is in overdrive at this news. Its really incredible reading the politics sub and seeing how obvious the agenda is on there. There's no way that sub isn't full of shills.

no one is allowed to talk to russians? like anyone from russia?

remind me how this isn't a distraction from the blatant quid pro quo operated by the clinton foundation en masse for literally decades

>(((CNN)))

I've seen some of the most bluepill people around call them out lately. The tide is turning, the pendulum is swinging, the chickens are coming home to roost etc. The Frankfurt School of memery is over.

Almost like they're freaking out over Russia to distract people from other things happening and/or about to happen.

>(((they))) attack Flynn HARD the same week The Arrests Are Supposed To Happen
We Really ARE on to something, aren't We?

Obama went on a world tour of the fucking Middle East while he was a candidate and these jackals didn't give a shit then

Trump
Pence
Ivanka
Baron

months

Rumor also has it that this is bullshit and OP was born to two fathers. Which one is his real dad? Tyrone or Jacob? Find out on the next exciting episode of - Aaaand it's canceled.

>cnn & muh russians haxxors

11/10 insight Whittle poster. Hadn't though of that.
This is going to be such a wild fucking ride this year and I am frothing at the mouth with excitement.

Shareblue has a strong presence on Reddit due to its popularity and voting system. It's very easy to carpet bomb opinions that don't fit the narrative with downvotes. It's extremely useful in forum sliding, too.

A rather innocuous post on The Donald was brigaded earlier. reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5u2w5z/in_regards_to_kellyanne_conways_recent/

It's undone by now (those guys love upvoting every post ever) but when I saw it a few hours ago, innocuous posts had -30 to -40 downvotes.

Shareblue has also made several subreddits and flooded them with sockpuppet subscribers to force the sub into the Trending Subreddits listing at the top of the page. It happened a lot after the Women's March, and after UC Berkeley. The one that stuck out to me was Trumpgret.

Ironically enough EnoughTrumpSpam loves to brigade anything remotely pro-trump. Reddit is more of a shithole now than ever.

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, how fucked are we?

LOL you mean bernie sanders

names, gives us the wretched names

or

fuck off cnn

Whats up with all the commie lovers?

Fake news. If CNN wasnt bundled in every cable package, it would not survive

russia is just as corporatist and capitalist as the u.s.

>muh Russians(16x)

barely surviving now

LOL The CIA leaked transcripts and proof RUssina officials were bragging about contacts in the Trump admin. There is plenty of hard proof thank to the patriots at the CIA and NSA.
Fuck this retard. He is going don for this

He's going to get investigated and more than likely impeached in a few months.

No, he's too old. Warren or Booker would be fine.

If this is real, why not use it to prevent him from becoming president in the first place?

Hillary, Podesta, David Brock, and Soros.

They're officially assblasted and there's a multitude of them.

> multiple officials

Official whats?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This.

Post the link here too man.

Shut these idiots on this shit website up!

We're Not.
They always start a "muh Russia!" panic attempt when Shit's About to go down.
Arrests WILL be made.
Satanists will be exposed.
Normies will become Redpilled Faster than ever before.
And there's nothing the left can do about it.

(((Ben Rhodes))) is the Jew behind this:
>The abrupt resignation Monday evening of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is the culmination of a secret, months-long campaign by former Obama administration confidantes to handicap President Donald Trump's national security apparatus and preserve the nuclear deal with Iran, according to multiple sources in and out of the White House.
>The effort, said to include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes.
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

>Rhodes was born in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. He is the son of an Episcopalian father from Texas and a Jewish mother from New York.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Rhodes_(White_House_staffer)

Apparently Trump is stressed to fuck. Considering he's not in the best of shape, it could be mere weeks.

>Con news network strikes again

Doesn't this mean the Steele Dossier was correct and it is going to get a lot worse?

how do you put your cock in a fax machine?

asking for a friend

Are we not allowed to talk to each other now? Seriously I'm lost. Trump and Putin seem pretty chummy already, how is this news?

Remember when Trump sent weapons grade Uranium to the Russians?

>CNN

lmfao

This is one of those things that the Constitution draws a rare red line on. Its called the Foreign Emoluments Clause, and it basically means that a presidential campaign cannot receive any type of foreign aid during an election. If it can be proved that ol' Donny (or any of his campaign people) recieved Russian aid during the election, the whole thing is considered invalid.

>advisers close

Highly unlikely

Is there a Presidential candidate that didn't receive aid from a foreign government or individual during their campaign?

You've got anarchist libs screaming antifa on one hand, now the other is going to get all patriotic???
I don't think so

That's next week.

Then Steven Miller will shred all of the evidence and all will be fine.

Ollie North 2.0

>Corey Booker
If Booker win this country is over. It would be like having a white hating BLM guy in charge

I guarantee he gives zero fucks.

They see the "Russia" angle as a winning strategy now, expect them to grind it into the dirt. Of course, they fail to realize they're the only ones who care about Russia.

probably around when they banned Soros from the country and put a warrant out for his arrest

SHAREBLUE

When will you Trump tards understand that Trump is a Russian puppet. I don't get how you guys so were such staunch critics of the relatively small issues with Hillary, but yet you let HUGE revelations like this about Trump slide. Trump is the fraudster that you love to vilify, you're just to brainwashed to see it. I think that there are some good things about the right and the Republican party but if you want any legitimacy you have to stop defending this monstrosity of a president and recognize him for who he is.

>selling out the country to foreign nationals

Yeah, this is treason. And we all know what happens to traitors.

>the Foreign Emoluments Clause, and it basically means that a presidential campaign cannot receive any type of foreign aid during an election

Educated Liberal.

LOL Fuck you. Maybe Don shouldnt have picked a fight with the CIA and he wouldnt be neck deep in shit.

^4

Hahahaha! I'm a bleeding heart liberal, but god damn- when you're funny, you're funny.

Trump's deleting the emails right now.

exactly

righties love russia because they see them as alpha for trying to preserve their culture and way of life, and the righties want the same thing here

Your point?

BLM also doesn't hate white people, idiot. We want to be heard and know that killing us is wrong. Cops have been doing this for ages and we are more likely to get shot and killed by police than any other race in this country.

>Trump Impeached
with a Rep majority Congress? Its hard enough to get an impeachment even with your own party holding the majority. And even after that, its still harder to get a conviction. Bill got away with irrefutable perjury. Trump can get away with doing nothing.
>warren winning
Even the most ignorant brainwashed liberals i know see Warren as a joke.
The only thing your post is missing is a canadian flag.

(((Multiple officials)))

In all likelihood if big heads start to roll the media will run with it as being a coup, or that Trump is eliminating his opposition, etc

Fearmongering will go through the roof and the left will eat it up while everyone who saw this coming will lose their minds

Even when the high profile arrests start happening we won't be out of the woods yet

Read shill/brainwashee

LEAVE RUSSIA ALONE

I MEAN IT

around the same time you shills realize that CNN is yellow journalism controlled by globalists

It works very well though. I have a friend who happened to be a hardcore liberal and MU EVIL RUSSIANS his main argument in all our political discussions

>he's not in the best of shape
At least he can take the stairs lel

You realize no Republican is on his side, right?

They want him gone now.

Read this image and learn the truth.

Tweet it directly at CNN

>muh facts

Oh fuck off.

Crooked Donald! Lock him up!

>(((CNN)))

You are too obvious dude tone it the fuck down next time.