Who else /readyforcivilwar/ here? The leftists are attacking Trump at an increasing speed...

Who else /readyforcivilwar/ here? The leftists are attacking Trump at an increasing speed. They are (ironically) breaking every law in the book to try and get him impeached. Trump needs to act soon and purge all of his enemies. He needs to appoint a new FBI director. If he doesn't, he's looking at an unjust impeachment or possibly even an assassination. If either of those things happens, I am 100% ready to defend Trump's Dream. Some are saying that a Pence presidency wouldn't be bad, but goddammit, I spent a year and a half of my life memeing Trump into the White House. Plus, a Pence presidency also means a Ryan Vice Presidency. Fuck that. We cannot let Trump be killed or impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c
youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8
youtube.com/watch?v=UI2C-O-g15k
youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY
youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's funny that the libs are basically going to cause him to become a dictator.

That's all their attacks are doing. It's making Trump and his supporters more radical.

It wouldn't even be a fair fight. Libshits would be hiding like jew rats.

I would gladly give my life to defend Trump.

HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY

Reminder that the dems lost all political power and leakers will be silenced. Flinging shit is all they can do. Don't join them unless you're a shit-flinging niggermonkey too.

Right wing death squads when?

Good, fuck democracy. Retards being able to vote got us in this mess.

Soon brother,

But not yet...

Its really fucking funny how libtards are constantly calling for war, and yet we are the only ones who have guns. I would never shoot a fellow human but I am more than ready to if they want to start some shit.

They lost the election, yes. But it's clear that unelected officials in the various bureaucratic departments still hold a lot of power, as evidenced with Flynn's resignation. Trump is not as powerful as you think he is. As long as these leftovers from previous globalist administrations are in positions of power, Trump is in serious danger. That's just the truth.

This. I should clarify that I don't want civil war. I'm just afraid that Trump is in danger. If anything happens to Trump, I will be ready.

I mean, I don't think they realize that they're effectively alienating their warrior class. These libtards are NOT the population that fights or wins a war, but I sincerely doubt they realize that.

None of us have seen HC server emails, Weiner's labtop, etc etc.... this is trumps retaliation for this abomination

>That font

That font is pretty beautiful desu

Me.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Told you he was in Putins pocket

Just tell me when it's okay to start killing and who needs killing the most. By then Russia will be dropping aid to us moderate rebels. Until then stop saying the sky is falling.

Are you ready for a war? Tell me about your arsenal. Actually I don't care. Tell me about your provisions. If I were to seal you in your house today with no warning, how long until you starve?
If you want to prepare for the Third American Revolution, you need to put your house in order. 1 year of food for every person in your house, water purification, water storage, medicine, Fish Antibiotics (for when your survival fish get sick of course)...shit like that.
But that's not enough. Even if you have the best hardware you can buy if your software is weak, you're a liability. Start learning survival skills. Start studying guerrilla tactics and doctrines. Become proficient in your use of arms. Network in your community - there could be people that could be useful and sympathetic to your cause and there are definitely people who, when the time comes will be high value targets.
Internet bravado is great but I don't have time to waste in a LARP thread.

He's not in Putin's pocket. He wants to work with Russia because he realizes the amazing potential of an American/Russian alliance, the first since WW2. Since when is being diplomatic equal to being in someone's pocket?

Fucking shill Sven

Yeah it's leftists out to get him. It's not because he's a fucking moron surrounded by fucking morons and elected by fucking morons. What a fucking laughingstock your country has become. People tune in daily to discover the latest fuck up orchestrated by these clueless amateurs. Just impeach him and get this shit show over with.

No need to engage in a civil war at this point. Let the left provoke until the state is forced to crush them. Then join with the state if you want action. Meanwhile redpill everyone in the military and law enforcement you know.

all 30 million of you are so scary
>inb4 60 million votes
most of those were anti-hillary. After claiming the leftest riot and are the (((real))) fascists, you brownshirts will show your true colors.

good. less people like you in the long run

>latest fuck up
>has done everything he promised to do

Pick one, leaf. Your concern shilling doesn't work any longer.

I have give or take 7 guns. Lets play, faggot.

>t. bootcuck
We won the civil war, we can do it again.

How I imagine this is going to happen is a lot like the assasination of Julius Caeser. They will kill (or try anyway) the one who threatens the opposing view and directly cause the adoption of those views.

This

I know numerous people who didn't vote for Trump who are now loyal supporters. I also know numerous Trump supporters who are now radical loyalists. So what if we lean fascist? The Left needs to be eradicated.

The law just had their union threatened. They are in the "fuck off" zone. Welcome to death if you try

What do you mean "we" won the Civil War? Lincoln was a fascist who wanted to keep the states united. You leftist faggots didn't even exist yet.

>I know all of the people in my inbred town
cool bro

Fuck Globalism.

Good thing I live in California, faggot. You're the one who probably lives in some shit, white trash, welfare-dependent town in the Midwest.

It was a battle of conservatism (Nigger haters) and True patriots. You faggots are the axis of evil, and you will never win. sorry brother, but I will shoot you to protect the constitution.

I prefer the one where it starts out with shots of modern germany

>tfw I live in California too
ready when you are.

Lol hi-points dont count cuck bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c

Now it's it's a battle of white haters vs. true patriots.

Catch me outside, bruh.

best version
youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8

>lives in some shit, white trash, welfare-dependent town in the Midwest

You have far more welfare recipients in your shitty state then the average Midwestern town.

Hi LAPRer. Welcome to reality, where you won't do shit.

They try to steal this presidency and I'm done.

I honestly am a little amazed the intelligence community isn't intervening. They have to know how wide spread certain like minded individuals are, how deep they are, and how ready to strike they are.

People think mass shootings and crazed gunman are bad when it happens in night clubs. Imagine what they will think when it happens in government buildings. When some junior analysts that no one suspected were red pilled kill all the other analsyts, officers, and directors in their building.

Or when secret service and police and body guards start stooting senators.

Or when techies and administrative staffers do it.

I don't know if I should be twice as worried or totally calm.

I mean we all know that we are being monitored, especially here. Are they not aware that the people standing next to them have already planned the purge?

Hillary's ran a victory lap too early AGAIN?!? wtf is wrong with these persons?!?

>falling for faggot memes

Probably, but I was trying to make a point to this faggot.

You really love sucking Globalist cock don't you? Why don't you just do us a favor. Hate Sovereignty? Well I got a good nation for you. Brussels. It is not a real sovereignty and their main cuisine is sucking Globalist cock.

Continue.

>NEET making a point
You are so cucked you may as well work for Trump.

Ohhh watch out the ass reamed faggot is mad that we are making fun of his delusional mindset. Go watch your wife get blacked some more you pathetic cunt

tfw when trump is hung for treason

>MUH GLOBALIST
Hey faggot, move out of the basment, I am sick of paying for your welfare.

Conservatism is a mental disorder

You are actually retarded. That's not what the war was about at all. Holy shit you fucking millenials are cancer.

That was completely different ramifications than what a civil war would look like today. It wouldn't be north vs south it would be rural vs urban and it would be a bloodbath. Might be the first civil war of all time where nukes are used

The feeling of a bullet going through your leftist head? Because that's what will happen if Trump is killed.

Abraham Lincoln was for sending slaves back to Africa. If he could see into the future and see Obama he would have killed himself

>Delusional mindset
>Saying my wife is getting blacked while a virgin himself

It would evolve into territory dipshit. And guess what? we have you surrounded. Your only stay is Texas

youtube.com/watch?v=UI2C-O-g15k

This is what liberals don't understand. He was a racist, nationalist, fascist who wanted to send a message to anybody who was anti-American. He used the slavery thing as an excuse to BTFO those who opposed him. He was very much anti-black.

when all cia are hung for treason

Source or ky

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

leftists have nothing

With what would you attack us with? Law enforcement and military are 75% with us. Plus, most of us are trained with weapons. Would you attack us with crack pipes or some shit? Marijuana clouds? Your little Antifa flag poles?

>

it's just a meme

It's quite amazing, it really is, how you faggots have built up this cult of personality with Trump. You never criticize him, you never believe he's been a hypocrite, or has made poor decisions. You bend over backwards to defend any action he undertakes, no matter what. To see the gold-medal mental gymnastics at work live, on this board, is incredible. Psychologists should be studying the shitposters here to learn how autistics are easily pulled into a cult-like mentality. Don't dare criticize dear leader Sup Forums! He dindu nuffin, he a good boi! See, look at this article I read on Breitbart! A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE WENT TA MAR-A-LAGO EERRY SUNDAY (instead of doing his presidential duties like he said he would), HE A GOOD BOI!

Based on? There is a swath of the military who fucking hate you, and you are assuming they will go against the republicans who take control, which they will be complacent with.

>Muh $6000 LARP gear

See

>breaking every law " " IN THE BOOK " " "

This kind of breathless retardation passes for Redpill?

>Surrounded
>Liberals "fighting"

Kelly If we're fighting against dildos and starcucks coffee then I would hardly consider it "surrounded"

That would be so strange for that to happen. Their 99 percent chance of their reality being shattered causes them to go full retard to force trump and the right to actually go dictator mode. I can't imagine trump as some dictator. I feel like he'd be standing in front of the white house with thousands of Trump troops standing at ready and him just thinking to himself "holy shit I just wanted to be president for a bit".

>tfw he was our Hitler

K. I believe this meme, why even go further into facts. Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.

Of course there are some who don't agree with us (source?), which is why I said around 75%, not 100%.

>There is a swath of military who hate you

No there's not, this is only what skinny chicken shit libtards want to believe

We pray to Chesty puller every night we get to kill communists and anarchists in the streets some day, doing the red white and blue proud

We are sworn to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC including ANTIFA domestic terrorist scumfucks

t. military fag

You fucking idiots created the "liberals with no guns" meme, and you believe it too. You will get your shit pushed in if you have this attitude if civil war starts.

>t. uneducated yankee

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY

The vast majority don't. The only ones who do are some of those Antifa faggots. But there's so few of them that they'll be squashed immediately. Again, you leftists would not win a Civil War.

There's not going to be a civil war, comrade. Go back to the motherland with the other traitors.

>based on a conversation with my cousin
ya okay. so scared.

You should probably read the constitution before you claim any more bullshit. Trump is treading on thin ice with it. He, nor you are above it, and I WILL kill you over it.

You're baiting

Most of those "liberals" with guns are niggers, spics, and white antifa drug dealers.

BOY DID I PICK A GOOD TIME TO BE A COP.

Would Sup Forums be a good place to release;

>OpOrds?
>TTP's?
>METT-TC's?
>METL's?

We know. It's still fun insulting him though.

I bought a bunch of Trump merchandise the day of the election specifically for this.

I've never worn the hats or shirt in hopes of having some collectables, but I sure as hell won't be getting a free helicopter ride from the Right Wing Death Squads.

for one im willing to put my life on the line for trump, but i need to shitpost firstyoutube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM
but yes we would have to target the cities first then target military installations

Which front would you start on? How do you sell bonds to fund your side? No war in the last 1500 years was one without major bond funding. What is your output? your sister?

Not a leftist, i just won't take vlad's cock in my ass unlike the majority of people on Sup Forums.

Having fun too tbqh famalama

ever heard of guerrilla warfare

>just wanted to try to salvage the usa
>becomes the dictator of the American Empire that saves Western Civilization