SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE POL

TRUMP NEEDS OUR ENERGY. THEIR IS A COUP GOING ON. THE NEO-CONS/DEEP STATE ARE ATTACKING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rsawph6Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=rvaNUFCbZcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try ShariaBlue slideops faggot

TAKE MY ENERGY EMPEROR

Lmao checked and keked

Nigs

Take my energy, even though I obviously have little left to spare. I am weak, but use me in this thread if you must.

The degenerates will writhe uselessly upon the floor. Praise kek.

lol this is your 'plan' to save your nation ?
america is collapsing faster than i thought

PURE WARFACES

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

It is as it was written.

~Checked!

You're a big guy.

He brought this on himself. Drumf is finished. At the very least, he's deligitimized.

High energy was enough to elect the meme to the highest office in the land, It is enough to save our nation. Go back to being cucked leaf, Wait for day of the rake.

He is a narcissist, he has no idea what kind of effects his actions or words have

How does it feel to work for cents on the hour? Sorry hilldawg lost.

1 post by this ID

At least they actually got it somewhere.... Look at where we are at with Trudeau

>Muh one post

I wish i got paid for this. The real question is, why does Sup Forums still support a traitor?

Spread the words patriots!

Tweet this image under #Flynnghazi

Low energy thread. Is this all you got?

you're mother will be raped to death by niggers

The only thing shills can actually do is demoralize us. If we stay strong and dont let them do this then we will be victorious. They know they can't change are minds, that's not why they are here. They are here to make us give up. Never give up, never surrender.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT REEEEEEEE

Indeed, I once was a big guy, but I have slimmed down due to chronic constipation and some mental illness due to some one time drug use.

I regret alot of things in my life, and just wish I could step past it.

My friend, be careful what you do with your body, and the path you take, for these two things judge what your life will be like in the future.

Dontheyevenstackshitthathigh?

Fight me fagget

*our

tfw simple typo

Sup Forums ARMY STANDS BY TRUMP

He persisted

shut the fuck up shill

whyd you put a nigger in the white house? Answer us that

youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM

This is my face when

BY THE POWER OF THE DELEGATES

DAHNALD, TAKE MY STRENGTH!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Dem 9s, Dem nigs

Fuckin kek

I only wanted to MAGA, but by God if they won't go down without a fight I am ready to give them one.

Wtf. Why have such an illogical, almost cult like attachment to Trump and his administration? I'm not get to turn you into SJW. If you truly care about seeing conservative values in politics, you'd abandon Trump and focus on a new leader. There's nothing wrong with doing this.

Get em! Sugar Muffins!

It is time now.

Let go of your worries. Of your stresses. Of your hatred.

Together will heaven on Earth.

Give 'em hell.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=rvaNUFCbZcA

Get 'em, God Emperor. Victory is our birthright!

The anti-white deep state will die.

Take my energy Donald

Because he was smart, classy, and a great speaker. His race had nothing to do with it. Only altfags, rednecks, and sjw care about identity politics.

Dahnald. Since I've taken Bahrron as my apprentice, he was quick to learn the secrets of the Zodiac.

His forbidden technique is now on par with mine in strength. At this pace, with the help of the Bogdahnoffs, we can hope to achieve the Galactigates sometime next week.

Oh, and you'll be pleased to know that Bahrron has handled those buffoons from the Delegus 9 system by banishing them to the Berenstain dimension. The Bogdahnoffs are currently doing research on their technology. I'll let you know how it comes along, Dahnald.

Sure thing, nigger

Take my energy Trump
praise Kek

Is this all because of that fucking bird meme the libshits started? We must combat their meme magic with our meme magic.

Jesus Christ Trump has done so much more in a month than obama did in 8 years. So proud of my new president.

Here's my energy
Shadilay

DEEP STATE NEOCONS AND NEOLIBS ARE LOSING THE MEME WAR AND THIS MSM CAMPAIGN IS GRASPING AT STRAWS

WE'VE GOT THEM ON THE RUN, LADS
KEEP GOING

Take my energy God Emperor

I don't care about conservative values. I care about having traitors like you put to death. Fuck you shill.

Kek'd and Check'd

We need to meme hard. Its obvious neocons do not want peace with russia and if the normies become aware of this the blame russia shit will fail. We have to make them immune.

>muh trump
kill yourself faggot

fuck off nigger shill

We will win as long as we stick together brothers.

are you sure you're allowed to use bigoted slurs like that?

Checked

DAHNALD!

TAKE MY OFFERING, CAST INTO THE FIERY LAVA AT MOUNT DELEGUS!

Ave Emperor

4th Meme Cohort reporting in

trump isnt going to do shit to people you perceive as traitors

Like this?

A new era is forming

We need all the digits possible

You think I'm with Trump for conservative values? I'm here because a magic frog god told me it would be a lot of fun. Every day has been a blessing since Trump won. Going down with the ship will be entertaining beyond belief because no matter what happens, the 21st century is turning into a massive clusterfuck. Impeach him and I guarantee you it's going to keep getting crazier.

THE LAST MEME WAR