Americans
Do you use Texan Hats and boots?
Is it redpilled?

It's white af. You do the math.

Cowboy boots are red pilled.

Boots only. Only elders wear the hats.

>Texan Hats

u mean Mongolian hat??

Not the stetson, but I do have boots. They look and feel good.

>white wearing a hat popularized by Mexican vaqueros,created by mongols.

No.

Let a bygone era die with the dignity it deserves.

Cowboy hats and boots are gay
I wear a MAGA hat

I don't wear hats cause I have god tier hair, but I do have a couple pairs of Luccheses.

t. Native Austinite

People wear this everywhere in Idaho and Montana. barely in Texas.

austinfag here
post hair

I wear a felt hat and fancy(read leather bottom) boots on sundays for church with a bolo tie.
I also wear that hat for the week I go to the stampede.
Normally I just wear a baseball cap and normal boots, pic related.

>Texan Hats
>Mexican intellectuals

>cowboy hat and boots
Have you ever seen a mexican rancher? And yeah, in rural Texas cowboy boots are very common. A lot of white/mexican suburban teenagers also wear them here. Cowboy hats are slightly less common but every now and then you'll see a guy wearing one. Usually an older wealthy businessman or a law enforcement officer.

Haha yeah right. The rednecks in my county breeding like rabbits haven't gotten the memo

Bought this last night.. coming this week.. Thoughts?

Are you a steer or a queer?

I have a cowboy hat I got in Nashville that I wear whenever I go kayaking during the summer. Or when I mow the lawn. Or when I go buy beer. And also when I drink said beer.

But I do what I want, also
>mexican't flag
fuck you OP.

>steer or a queer?
I aint no fuckin queer, you faggot

>wear boots
>no hat
Close enough.

No one I know wears one, and I've lived all over the South. I wear a baseball hat occasionally and a wide-brimmed hat when staying outside for long periods of time. I also wear workboots when appropriate, nit cowboy boots. Where I've lived, you would get laughed at if you came waltzing dressed like the Duke. Maybe it's different in the West and Texas.

>Vaquero hat

>White

Ahahaha no.

It's Texan, though. Because Texans by far and large were not afraid to engage in cultural exchange. Until the 1930's, when non-Texans outnumbered Texans and started segregating hispanics because "Well, we're doing it to blacks, so why the fuck not?"

I wear a trucker hat that matches my truck.