Fem

Feminism is rising in India. What do?

Acid in face.

Accept Islam, integrate with Pakistan to form greater Pakindia

Bring back that thing where you burn them alive

B-But I don't want my sister to be raped

It was because of you cucks we stopped doing that. Now fucking see they're getting out of control.

That's a good thing. You guys need to lower your population anyways.

Its a small price for the greater good of your race Raj, your sister will understand.

What's it with Indian and verbosity? They just can't say what they need to say, just have to abuse tautology and annoy the hell out of everyone.

Tell them that a genuine patriarchal society wouldn't enable them to type that bullshit.

Kick kikes out too.

i hear rapists shit on their women after they rape them. Pretty fucked up. We at least have the decency to kill them afterwards.

>pretending you don't want her to peg you

Throw poo that is not in loo at them till they give up and leave India for a different country to shit up

That's probably one place where it could do some good.

I just want her to take muh dick in the ass

indian women can't be charged for cheating/adultery
indian women can't be charged for rape
indian women can't be arrested after 6pm
only female police are allowed to arrest women
only men can be charged for sexual harassment,
custody of a kid of age5 and below goes to the wife
If a guy under 16 years of age has consensual sex with a girl of his age, he's a rapist.
The father of the deceased doesn't inherit property, but the mother does.
women are the parents/guardians responsibility until they are married regardless of their age , while boy are parents responsibility till they are 18 .
jobless ex-husbands should provide maintenance to his ex-wife
>Judge. :"A husband has to take care of his wife somehow or other even if he is jobless,"
If a man has sex on the pretext of marriage and doesn't marry, it amounts to rape.
a wife can get your entire family arrested without proof by just CLAIMING mental torture staring at a women for 14 secs will land you in jail , but a no such laws for women
If the death of the woman is caused by burns or bodily injury within 7 years of marriage, the husband is responsible and prime suspect
The minimum age for marriage for a boy is 21, but 18 for a girl.
only men can be charged for stalking
any man monitoring or following women in social media is defined as stalking
the husband is legally responsible for the child even if DNA test proves that the child is not his

We've to fight this Indianbro, else we'll be cucked like all Canada and Americans. I don't want that to happen to India.

It's, uh, usually the other way around with feminists

You guys need it - too many Indians. Everywhere.

It's either dumbness, or trying to sound educated and impressive. I've noticed the latter irl on a couple of occasions - they really want to sound literary / educated.

You better stop that shit now while you still can.

Tips how to destroy Feminism logically?

It's impossible. It would have to be logical and supported by people that value logic. Rope is the only answer

Poo in loo

Basically this. Are there any good ideas how to help them?

rape.

it means that awkward poos (90% of indian males) will never have sex again.

You can't your generation is doomed. Your people historically treated women wrongly at the exact worst time in history and you're going to get absolutely cucked into oblivion because of it. Maybe if you turn all your Hindus into devout Muslims you'll stand a chance.

Fear

well shit. they actually need it.

Mallu he tum?

have you tried pooing on it?

This is actually a good thing I think. Maybe more of them can actually have a choice in marriage and the retard loos can die out.

It must be the middle-class and upper-class urbanite Indian grils

Yeah, nah, it isnt. Feminism has existed in India for nearly as long as white countries. It's perpetuated by well educated foreign born/ raised indian women who want their sisters to rise above the oppression whilst the women themselves sit in their condo's and dinner parties sipping fucking chardonnay.

dude India is already ridiculously pro-woman. You think US divorce laws are bad, Indian woman just says "dowry" and gets people thrown in fucking jail, nevermind getting kids+property+fucking everything

Indian women are only outpaced in riskiness by African AIDS Queens.

To be fair India is kinda lacking in that department

good! when the buses have signs that say sleeping with 8 year olds is wrong, you know something needs to change. Give it to women and the have all the sjws move there.

It's bad news to think that the Jews already consider themselves done with the West that they can move on to corrupt India and Japan.