Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JxhnBinder/status/827013263992946688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leftist mental gymnastics

you satisfied now?

I saw this in my fagbook feed.

saged fagget

Who ran over a protester? Are you referring to that car at Berkeley who drove away with a rampaging rioter in tow?

was Spencer blocking ambulances with his body?

well first off heres your (you)

The first one is just someone you disagree with while the second is someone blocking roads preventing people from getting home and to work

If a "nazi" were to block a road you have the right to hit them

>punching nazis is bad because free speech
the argument is that punching people because you dont like them means youre a faggot

>faulty comparison fallacy
>burger

everything checks out here.

>Blocking traffic-ways is legitimate protest

Saged and reported

The one who commits the initial act of aggression, punching or blocking a public roadway, is guilty.

its illegal to protest in the road. nice try faggot

Why am I obligated to be intellectually consistent? Who made that rule?

It's legal to bump protesters who assault your vehicle and block your path shill faggot

It's definitely okay to run over protesters that are blocking infrastructure from functioning properly.

These protests block actual major streets and cause ambulances to let people they're transporting die because of it.

One is blocking vital freeways
The other is talking on the sidewalk

When has anyone here argued against punchin nazi's?

The modern right ladies and gentleman

if there on the road blocking traffic this yes

Blocking traffic is not speech, and is thus not covered under free speech.

The unprovoked use of force is bad in both instances, whether it's assaulting someone for their words or forming a human chain in a public area that prevents others from reaching their jobs and livelihoods

I wouldn't necessarily advocate full throttling through a protesting mob, but slamming through the first second the mob starts climbing your car or attempting to get inside is a reasonable response, lest the driver and any accompanying friends or family inside be hauled out and lynched

twitter.com/JxhnBinder/status/827013263992946688
It'd be intellectually disingenuous to pretend that the vast majority of these videos don't begin with the car being attacked first

>stands in highway
>gets hit
>b-b-but free speech
saged

Blocking a highway IS NOT PEACEFUL PROTEST YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU CAN PROTEST ABOUT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT AND YOUR FREE SPEECH IS NOT CURBED AND YOU WANT BE ATTACKED FOR SAYING IT

IF YOU HOLD UP TRAFFIC NO MATTER WHAT YOUR MOTIVE, YOU ARE A CUNT

CASE FUCKING CLOSED

>all of these aut-right trumpblr faggots sageing the thread because they can't answer the question

if antifa gets in the way of my suv that's their problem

its legal to run over nazi protesters as well. just like its illegal for nazis to punch antifa.

Tennessee is trying to make it legal to run over protesters in streets, and/or actively trying to stop you.

THIIIIIIIIIIS

>1 post by this ID
hmm

You fucking retards never cease to amaze me.

I literally want you all to fucking die.

Just go to sleep... never wake up.

Stay off the fucking road ya cunts.

Leftists faggots simply don't understand NAP.

You're denying people their freedom of movement which could be dangerous. That would be like if a bunch of people formed a human wall at each of the entrances/exits of a building and then cried "wtf my free speech" if someone punched you to get out. Just like the building example is a fire hazard the high way example could be dangerous as well.

bingo

concepts to complicated for retarded nazi left

The law is over removing liability from the driver if they "accidentally" hit someone.

In both scenarios though, the driver isn't preventing anyone from practicing free speech and the nazi is practicing free speech peacefully. People can't go out of their way to block/antagonize/attack people.

this doe

LARP nazis deserve to be punched.

People who block highways deserve to be run over.

"Nazis" are not harming anyone by talking.
""""Protesters"""" blocking roads don't let emergency services do their job, as well as other people than need this fucking road to reach their destination, thus harming (possibly killing) shitloads of people.
Can I sage now?

>1 post by this ID

wut...

Blocking roads and highways is illegal. The problem is our fucking shitty government is too lazy to bring a prison bus and punish them heavily.

Punching a random person because they have different views than you is assault, ignorance and mob mentality. In response, we all should have the right to shoot these knockout gamers.

You can't do it on purpose

Also fuck idiots who think they can block roads with no consequences

>Punching people over their opinions
>Running people over when they block roads illegally and threaten violence towards people who drive close
Nice try

I think we'll need a bigger jail than that

what, you mean I can't stop random stranger's lives because I'm upset?