Title
>TRUMP WAS IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH RUSSIANZ DURING CAMPAIGN
Body
>Actually top officials say he wasn't

i'm about to actually explode with rage

8 years fgt

>CNN

fake news cnn. clinton news network.

they employ that fareed dude who jakes off to white genocide and islam taking over. Sad!

Disgusting and treason

But this is CNN so lets see some fucking proof instead of noise conjecture and shilling, there is nothing illegal about having a phonecall.

why would anybody watch the ClintonNewsNetwork? She lost.

sage

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEE

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.
funny how the leftists leave this little tidbit out

The pedophiles are afraid.

This is their last stand.

PRAISE KEK THEY HAVE NO MOVES.

>they impeach Trump

Civil war and elites are slaughtered for pedophilia and child torture.

>they don't impeach Trump

Law eventually catches up with pedophile sadists and niggers brutally gangrape them in prison

Either way they're all FUCKED

CNN has done this shit far too often.

I'm so fucking sick of these articles with clickbait anti-Trump headlines that disqualify themselves in THE FIRST FUCKING PARAGRAPH OF THE ARTICLE.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS CNN, KEEP IT UP. SEE WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS. REEEEEEEE.

>MUH RUSSHUNS
Hey CNN, the 1980s want their foreign policy back

But OP got trips in the OP?

Constant touch

This is over. I hate to say it but Trump is 100% getting impeached. Bannon is fucked too. Comey's career's over as well. It's a matter of hours now... not even days.

>The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.
FUCK OFF SHILL

>TURN ON CNN
t. CNN executive producer

I figured this thing had something to do with Pizzagate but now it's for sure. They want to take out Trump before arrests are made.

>Screenshot of Camera
Don't worry shill the exif data gets wiped, also begone

It's over Trump is finished.

>taking a screenshot with your camera app open, instead of just taking a fucking photo

What the fuck is wrong with you?

lol

>TURN ON CNN
nope

I know reading comprehension is pretty low for faggots here but it means that there was no evidence linking Trump to the hacks during the election. Later in the article they explained how several aids, like Manafaggot, were in contact with Russian officials

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Pizzagate is the time that an overworked middle aged office professional was working late one night in DC and was feeling a little punch drunk so he sent an email to a coworker saying "we should get pizza when we get off work" so Michael Flynn's shitty kid decided it was a code word speak for a top secret facility where up and coming DNC staffers eager to get promoted could take their little kids to get raped by old people and then if the kids got too old or whiny they'd chop them up and turn them into pepperoni and serve them on pizza and DNC elite could eat the dead grade school whore on thin crust with basil marinara special and that's how come Hillary Clinton was coughing that one time ... right?

Because a guy emailed a friend and was like "let's get a slice of pizza after work"

Wasn't it Michael Flynn's kid who spread that rumor?

Yea bub. I'm sure the whole DNC establishment will crash any day now. Just like that time you gamergaters exposed Sandy Hook for being crisis actors and ketchup.

Make me.

>This is my first post on Sup Forums btw :D

>believing anything CNN says
why do people still do this?

>jakes off
This is how I will masturbate from now on.

>set precedence
>unleash the whirlwind
Why are liberals so good at politics? Why do we even try any more? We can't win.

Making smartphones available to the public was a mistake

No but seriously the time is now. You should go to your job tomorrow where all the "normies" are and "red pill" them about Comet Ping Pong.

It's time to strike. Show the world your power level. You and your cartoon frog cult are ready to take down the oldest and most powerful cable news network in the world.

Maybe you can shoot up a mosque on your way home?

>look, a shill

>turn on cnn
no

It's CNN... you expect me to believe anything coming from the Clinton News Network. Not worth my time.

You know this board has IDs, don't you faggot?

>Paying attention to CNN

they are no longer credible

don't give them the attention they want

What's that recent pic in the bottom right, two big ol turds on a plate?

You some kind of poo eater?

CNN=FAKE NEWS

>CNN

top laughter

>CNN regurgitating the same shit the NYT regurgitated from November where they admitted nothing happened

The media is a cancer.

its CNN they are literally in with the democratic party. Kill your self scum.

>He takes pics of his food

I made the dumb xposter meme, it is only meant for frogs. Thank you and have a good day.

Did CNN swallow some bait?

>when you control the entire country and you want to put your puppet into power to continue to your child sex slave ring but a bunch of autists help a orange clown into office using self depractive humour

You mean Russian autists right? Because it's proven that they have an online propaganda arm.

Are you claiming intellectual property rights over memes?

We're going to fail so much. You're going to get tired of failing. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. >President, I have a headache. Please, don't fail so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep failing.
-le Trump

At this rate, they are asking for the purge.

dumb memeposter

You have to be a woman.
You really suck at baiting.

Haha haha just before the commercial break they were discussing evidence that Flynn was paid by RT

Oh jesus. This is hilarious. Trump's National Security Advisor was bribed

And now Russia has missIles pointed at America just off the coast

Trump is shitting the bed so hard

>It's almost like he wanted to have some form of political discourse with a major world power that has been a recent point of global contention. Instead of becoming the president and knowing as much about global politics as Mr. Garrison. Weird really seems like a massive scandal that the president had people talk to another countries ambassadors when he clearly should have been plotting a way to communicate purely through drone strikes.

This will surely be the end of his campaign.
t. Nathan Uranium

Shadow government in full-attack mode.

>hacks = cooperation

Oh honey. Oh sweety. Oh deary.

Lol drumphets, bury your head in the sand harder if it helps. Your boy (not my president) Donald Trump (R-Rus) is being impeached and none of your autistic ranting can prevent this!

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

proof?

da

Fair enough.

So why lie about it?

why are you watching CNN?

sage

Cnn is owned by time warner. Take a huuuuge fucking guess what Ross is.
"Ross was born Steven Jay Rechnitz on April 5, 1927 in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jewish immigrants. "
The ride never ends.

> OP posts a photo of the news
> says turn on the news
> because news is on the news

> then this jackass asks for proof
> he asks for proof that the news is on the news
> which always plays the news
> and there's a picture of the news being on the news

I understand you must be confused. Learning English is hard for a Russian shill.

happening confirmed

I'm watching CNN because it's hilarious right now. I can't wait for Jeffrey Lord to show up and stammer his way through another shitty explanation for Trump's weak sauce rookie stats.

Or maybe that skinny blonde slut

Say it again my angry red friends

>MUH LIBERUL MEEDEEUH

david brock is a pedophile. you work for a pedophile.

topkek

They were in constant touch with Clinton campaign as well. I thought we went through this already

Why did you take a screen shot of your camera app you freak

I haven't really been following the (((media))) recently. So I'm going to admit ignorance. But who and when did he lie about it. As soon as I saw the report stating that there was no evidence of collution I stopped giving a shit.

I think he meant proof of the claims and not just innuendo, which is all that is.

>Or maybe that skinny blonde slut

fatty detected

Plus, the news is reporting that it wasn't Trump in contact with Russians it was his staff.

Is Trump playing 6-dimensional hopscotch or did he just hire a bunch of spies?

how soon until jeff zucker and every kike in his employ gets shipped off FEMAwitz camp?

Meanwhile, literal muslim spies who worked for democrats as IT guys were busted.

>innuendo

That's not how you spell "metadata"

We know for a fact. A fact. Fact.

That Trump staff were in constant contact with Russian officials during his entire campaign. The whole time Sup Forums was posting froggy pictures, Trump's staff was in constant contact with Russia.

It is also a fact. Fact.

That intelligence officials briefed both Obama and Trump about this contact, after November 8.

The (((innuendo))) is what Trump's staff talked about, under what authority, etc.

But it is a fact. A fact. That multiple phone calls of extensive length occurred.

This is a very good time to change the subject because if Trump is impeached Hillary Clinton becomes president.

Good job at civics. Thanks for trying to change the subject.

>That Trump staff were in constant contact with Russian officials during his entire campaign.

Whats wrong with that? Hillary pressed the reset button and sold them 20% of our uranium.
She wouldn't sell 20% of a component to nuclear bombs to them if they were bad guys would she?

Jesus Christ does ANYONE in america take CNN seriously after the constant lies?

This series of posts smells like newfag... and a hint of gay sex

I find it disgusting that they keep saying "the russians" like they are some sort of evil empire.

It's cute though. CNN just never stops trying.

The difference is, Hillary Clinton did that, as Secretary of State, under the direction of President Barack Obama.

John Podesta didn't do that in secret over the weekend then told Hillary and Barack "don't worry about where I was"

That's the difference.

Unless ... Trump's staff were operating under order of the President-elect and speaking on his behalf. But that forces the conversations to become public record.

Hahaha ... this guy is so fucked.

Every.
Single.
Normie.

You wanna know who people don't take seriously?

Australians

CNN is a fucking retarded joke. Maybe a black hole sucked up their brains.

Sorry my thread triggered your bad childhood memories. What you experienced in your formative years was a crime. Canadian fathers are the worst, man.

Fat gay man detected. Please kys.

You fucking faggot

I don't get it, can't you just admit both of them are doing fucking awful things?

Clinton we always knew has awful, and we're finding out how awful Trump has been/is now. Just because he may have been less shitty doesn't mean you need to keep acting like he's the second coming of Jesus

I'm suprised no one has tried to destroy them.

>The difference is, Hillary Clinton did that, as Secretary of State, under the direction of President Barack Obama.

So its ok to sell components of nuclear bombs to people they think of as an enemy if obama tells you to do it? Or was russia considered an ally up until the point hillary lost?