youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>computer science

only read stem. go for it.

>engineering
>Berkeley
Holy FUCK enjoy your burger job

waste of a get

Fucking idiot. Flip the image correctly before you upload, you subhuman.

if you can fake being far left, enjoy your free 4.0

otherwise have fun with the dox

i thought it would help with your slouched posture

no you form kekistan
youtube.com/watch?v=YOmWUXWDzWM

>2017
>not knowing how to program

My dude u stuck in the past.

CS is a great career. I'm making 80k.

>80k canacuck bucks
>like $2.50 a year in real money (USD)

lol give me a break leaf

the coconuts got a point

Been programming since 17 now I'm 29 and my mind is somehow falling apart in regards to it, so my skills are actually declining.

But we CAN beat them. Easily.

Good news is, I've only had to work an hour a week for the last 10 years to make an average of $1500 a month. I never stepped it up because I'm just that lazy.

might be able filter through the timestamp that's covering your name. if i do i'll let Sup Forums know

>most of Sup Forums went to elite universities and have STEM degrees making 80k starting
>tfw make 40k a year driving a forklift

congrats bro. Just got into my top school too, Alabama. I know its not as good as berkley but hey its conservative, good looking girls, and Im hoping on rushing. got a kid i played football with last year meeting me at his house in spring for derby days and rush orientation dates. Then a darty the next day

Im 18 btw mods

Congratulations. Redpill them from the inside

I hope you don't unironically think that

good shit man bama looks fun as fuck, i have a couple of buddies that are going there next year

I got my EECS degree from there.

If you think you can put up with constant oppression due to your politics, it can be worth it. The engineering school is well segmented.

Beware the AC requirement.

sounds like a chill gig desu. be happy with what you have, those guys chasing money with STEM degrees are not feeling as fulfilled as you think.

thanks homie, good luck at berkley.

>there are people who don't attend the white man's school
seriously?

Everyone here lies about what they do and how much they make

>veterans are making 80k after serving a few years and using their GI bill
>everyone in university is in a high level advanced degree at a top 25 college and already has 100k year jobs left and right wanting to higher him
>Trades men are making 70k a year fixing clogged toilets
>"Programmers" are paid 120k a year to do nothing all day and they post on Sup Forums
>Wendys chefs making 90k a year

First off,
>chekd

Second off,
Congrats you fucking faggot, that's an extraordinary achievement and I'm very proud of you user. You're not "can't beating" anyone, you succeeded into getting into a top-tier university, and not Berkeley's pseudo intellectual fields like sociology, african american studies, etc. You got into their ENGINEERING program. That's fucking god-tier user. Just don't fall for the liberal brainwashing bullshit (but pretend you did in public while at uni of course), get good grades their, work on extracurricular projects (I probably don't even have to tell you this, you already know), and you will grow up to be a Ferrari owning Patriarchal Shitlord of Infinite wisdom. Congratulations, faggot.

Nice college will probably change your perspective for the better

ah yes. the reddit invasion is real

Im makin 80k too. Feels good

hiroshima was justified

>doing physics
>more lost with what I'll do than hillary trying to outmaneuver trump
At least you have a job

>Macbook pro

Top Public University, congrats man! I had friends who graduated from there. It's a fucking liberal shit hole and I hope you don't get caught up in the political bullshit climate and stick to your studies.

>all of Sup Forums has top tier Aryan genetics making 100k+
>tfw 26
>interview at fastfood last month
>"what makes you Panda material"
>didn't get the panda express job
>rheumatoid arthritis

Congrats!!!!!!

nice try, but use a VPN fuck face ^^

makes sense that you would pick a country with the highest percentage of virgins to use as a VPN

Do something about it faggot

Are you from NorCal OP?

If I was from there, I probably wouldve tried to get into their Business program, too, senpai.

But seeing as how I'm a SoCalfag, my choices are Cal Poly...and that's pretty much it.

Don't the UCs send their application letters in March? I thought they didn't have ED or EA

I only applied to UCLA and UCSD so idk

Anyways I applied to Yale, Rice, Dartmouth and a few others. been accepted to Tulane and Tufts so far

Generation Z rises

>most of Sup Forums went to elite uni
yeah me too. 300k starting math major here

Thanks for the kek. I needed it for tonight

26 is a bad time to be applying to entery level work. Maybe an hero?

>did physics
>still doing physics
If you want to keep doing physics you should learn to love doing lab work for next to no money.
Otherwise, don't worry cause you'll get offered any job in finance, tech or big data before anyone with degrees in those fields.

same here. lawyer graduated from yale. making 400k starting in corporate law.

Also why is this thread full of highschooler?

I know I'm one myself but get out REEEE

How much did you have to pay to send an app into the ivies?

or is that just for your Masters?

80$ to Yale and Dartmouth each

It was another 20 to send my SAT scores

socal, cal poly has goat girls

idk it was random, everyone else i know who applied hasnt heard back yet

And I am a HS Senior

ahh...mmmm I gues that's not too bad?

I saw for masters in business at harvard and yale was like $150, I believe...

You getting loans for berkeley or paying outta pocket senpai?

If you only make 80k in San Francisco you still need food stamps

rotc

wow Sup Forums really is full of underage b&

>inb4 18 year old senior

such a load of special snowflake horseshit
this world disgusts me

good looking but mostly all stupid feminists

>STEM
>can't edit a photo properly

OP's are the trips of a lifetime of failure.

berkeley cares about rotc?? or your rotc is just paying for your schooling?...

didn't the city of berkeley actually completely ban the marines from recruiting there??

congrats faggot

>In CSE
>Would rather be in something like history/language but I am not a retard who would waste money on worthless majors

inb4
>CSE
>not worthless
I already have a job lined up fuck off.

It's not as bad as you think. The leftist mob don't even go to the school, they just hang around town LARPing as communists.

i never said i was smart
blessed be that is affirmative action

rotc scholarship
and idk but ik they have rotc

>Maybe an hero?
no. I'll live to spite

ahhh gotcha

well, enjoy your time, then, user. in certain avenues, cal poly is worth about as much as berkeley is. in other avenues, it isn't. who knows with this economy, anymore...

Are you fucking kidding me? College is a scam. You will learn little to nothing, accumulate debt that will take decades to pay off, and unless you learn a skill nothing will seperate you from your peers in the job market. Good luck OP.

>Paying for college
Who the fuck does this?

>If you want to keep doing physics you should learn to love doing lab work for next to no money.
That's what I want out of now. I can't be a professor, it's just not for me, I like tutoring, I can handle teaching labs and/or going experimental, but the pay is just shit.

>Otherwise, don't worry cause you'll get offered any job in finance, tech or big data before anyone with degrees in those fields.
I mainly looked at government jobs so far, so those do require some sort of degree in the field.
Thanks, I guess I should look into the private market for those kinds of jobs.

going to school for geology, this motivates me to do great on my internships

bruh, i was keking until "rheumatoid arthritis" now i think you should do a personal mission to kill soros or alex

>ivy league

LMFAO

Enjoy being an intern bitch for 10 years of some kike.

Tech schools are the last bastion of non brainwashing education.

Go. It is a great school. You will learn shit and figure out that 'red pills' are the opposite of that.

////

Cal Poly is fine but its not Berkley.

Programmers in san francisco get paid 120k+ but there pretty sick, im makin 100k in nyc n i ddnt even go to college, if i would have i would have gotten a cs n gotten tht 100k a year job right away

It's the heart of darkness but definitely go there if you can afford it, excellent school minus the lunatics.

Same here, Caliph of the Islamic State making 3 million a month in oil money

>most of Sup Forums went to elite universities and have STEM degrees
This was a great troll.

A very small fraction of the userbase here actually went to an Ivy League school. Most people just lie to troll.

Nobody who is making 100k+ just spend all day at work on Sup Forums. Maybe a few people that sell real estate or trade stocks barely do any work, but the office drones that only actually work 15 minutes a day are only making like 45k a year. Still good money to do nothing, but you usually have to work to make big money.

Startup CEO here, I pay more to the guys I let fuck my wife than you make in a year.

you're not making 80k. Not for long anyways. Your industry is going to be flooded in 5-8 years now that everybody and their brother is taking that meme ass degree.

I'm a waiter serving burgers to burgers and I still make more than you lmao.

Engineering at berkeley. Nice you must be really smart.

Same here. Physician graduated from Harvard. Starting out at 450k in neonatal brain surgery.

It's harder to get into the technology management major than EE/CS at Berkeley? WTF?

You should think about a second major somewhere along the line. The job market for computers is gonna get fucking competitive soon.

xD i like vidya and pooters im gonna be a comp sci major xDDD

I'll be joining you mate. Waiting for transfer decisions in March/April.

I started with fixing lasers in my garage. I now own a company with more than 200 people in offices Australia-wide, in South East Asia and New Zealand. I'm worth about $20mil AUD right now.

*que DBZ shirt, being fat, straggly beard, glasses and new balance sneakers*

>the member meme

Edgy. Too cool for me, op.

... But I made a mistake and put EECS as my first major.. Does MET take transfers?

I'm a NEET and proud of it.

>taking computer science
>doesn't know how to take a screenshot

Nice meme, OP.

If you take any language other than Assembly, C or in some cases C++ seriously, you should consider suicide because anything else is like programming with training wheels

Same. Started repairing hadron colliders in my parents shed as a teenager. Now I have a company with 201 employees and am worth $21,000,000 USD.

Great!

You should probably major in image rotation.