Wew Lad.. WTF is this shit. I knew it was bad as you can check the Tweets on this post but really this bad...

Wew Lad.. WTF is this shit. I knew it was bad as you can check the Tweets on this post but really this bad? The page checks out. That's all that could of got their account froze. USA is dying a slow Jewish Death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic VERY FUCKING RELATED

Kek demands a reply but are you really that surprised mate

youre retarded..

jews arent the issue.. you cant single out an entire religion because of a few bad men..

its like saying all shits are equally shitty.. when we all know chipolte shits are the biggest

It's been going on a while

Wth is that white shit, it triggers me

Why is it, then, that all the biggest shits seem to come out of jews? Chipotle=jew?

#boycotJewpotle

This post is satire right? The picture isn't just Jews it's also critical of #FakeNews and #CNN which is hand and hand and it earned a temp ban on Twitter. How in the dog shit is that cool?

And the page has a total of 50 followers. So you could imagine how a Sam Hyde or PewDiePie loses millions while critiquing Jews and Fake News. This shit had to stop. I hope we can seriously take it on one day. Add Mike Flynn in and we always say how things are shit but these truly are the shit times

Do you need a quick rundown, my good man?

How the fuck can you not see how they control everything.

>jews arent the issue

Honestly at this point I've been thinking real Jews (the kind that study the Torah) are the biggest victims.

They've basically had their identity stolen by a bunch of Satan worshipers (Rothschilds, Soros, etc,) who then use their identity as shields to deflect criticism from all the evil shit that they do.

Sarah Silverman makes a post about child milestone being funny or cool and it's no problem but a low time twitter user gets banned over something so petty. Really triggering man. We are losing that war

im not familiar with twitter, isnt there some sort of report user function like you have on youtube?

>Honestly at this point I've been thinking real Jews (the kind that study the Torah) are the biggest victims.

This

It also wasn't them languishing in German camps during WW2 either. The rich trouble makers were living cozy in America.

>i-it's just a coincidence that it's always Jews, goyim
>#notallkikes

Hopefully we get the pol leader we do deserve to take on these reptilian fucks

>"Creating a safer environment for people to freely express themselves"
What is self awareness?

fucking chekced

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913. We have been going to hell ever since. Death by a 1000 Jews.

>jews arent the issue.. you cant single out an entire religion because of a few bad men..
Sure you can. There are barely any jews on this planet. "A few bad men" is literally the majority for them. Also jew is an ethnicity aka "race". Not just religion

Checked

Theres only like 15 million jews though and theyre all in the elite

Are you implying that the Jews are behind everything?

>Jews and Jews making Jews look like victims
I'm not falling for it.

We got him
And he has kek's blessing

It's ironic because the tweet that got this guy suspended was about PewDiePie and I can't handle all these GETs

>Complain when the synagogue of Satan uses white identity as a cloak to criticize white people
>Denies these shapeshifters may have done the same to some religious hypochondriacs

I'm saying the people we are against aren't Jewish in any meaningful sense. They're shapeshifters who will don whatever identity suits them. Right now "Jew" is one of the best to use to protect themselves, and they use a bunch of pawns with funny beards to absorb your hate rather than you channeling it at them directly.

And between all the GETs it def implies that Pewds is /our savior/ someone needs to make a collage of all these GETs all about Pewds

>shapshifters
>reptilians
Take this shit back to /x/ you fucking shills

I've made up my mind. DEATH TO ALL FUCKING KIKES. I was at the store today and there was a long line and I was next. The woman behind me was seemingly impatient and fidgeting around. I looked at her as my turn came up and said, do you want to go next? And she fucking stared at me and began talking to another woman. I stood there for a few seconds and said, "fuck you kike" and she tried to take a swing at me. "FUCK YOU KIKE" I YELLED LOUDER! And by this time the whole store was yelling at me trying to hit me. I had to make a run for it dropping everything I went there to buy... fuck kikes, never forget valentines 2017.

>How the fuck can you not see how they control everything.
and everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

1 Post by this ID. Really shills shilling on s Twitter suspension caused by shills attacking news shills. Fucking shills man