Ask a literal JIDF shill anything

Ask a literal JIDF shill anything.

I'm getting paid $580 for going to ten 2 hour classes and two shabbat dinners.
All I have to do is show up, and I can't be kicked out.
We have a secret Facebook group.

Other urls found in this thread:

religionnews.com/2016/07/08/jewish-and-asian-intermarriages-that-yield-jewish-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike

What's your favourite hole?
Coin?

>We have a secret Facebook group

Hello Mendel

Fuck off this is a serious infiltration.

Reform Jew here. How can I get hired, I'm tired of being a NEET?

What are the classes? What do you mean "can't be kicked out?"

Are any Florida offices hiring?

Find your local Jewish community center, and ask about any advocacy or leadership programs. There are even more in the US.
The classes are more like lectures, where they give us a presentation on how advocate for Israel.

If reincarnation is a thing, you're coming back as a cockroach.

Go figure that out yourself at a Jewish Community Center. Make sure that any questions you get about your heritage are 100% Jew.

Fuck off.

Are Chinese women who convert to Judaism actually accepted among the Jewish community?

I don't mean "yeah of course they are accepted teehee :3"

Are Jews willing to marry their children, half-Asian Jewish men and women?

That actually sounds pretty comfy. I shitpost all day anyways, how do you land a gig getting paid for it?

>ask a literal jidf shill anything
>doesn't even answer the first question
Its time you learned English literacy, leafberg

Read Short answer, yes, but it's very complicated to convert to Judaism.

Do I have to do this? That's not a very appealing route. If you wanted to really flood this board you should lower your restrictions tbqh

I think I've posted a total of 2 threads on here before. I usually just lurk with Chanobol. Soz

>Ask a literal JIDF shill anything.
Why are you a kike from leafland and why haven't you necked yourself yet?

How can I join?
I'm cut . . . Mom's Jewish

Do they care if I can't read right to left?

Keep lurking, your contribution to this board is far from appreciated

Really? Jews are actually willing to date and marry a half-chink? They're not worried that their kids will look like quarter chinks?

You don't have to read hebrew, they just care if your mother is Jewish/converted.
Well it is Canada, more importantly Toronto. I'd say a good half of Jews here date chinks.

but this is the first generation of Jews that married Chinese people and made them convert to Chinese Jews. Maybe they haven't thought about the repercussions of having half Chinese children.

You're probably right. I don't date chinks anyways.

How do you prove you have enough Jew blood 23andme?

See, this is what their half-Chinese children will have to deal with. It won't matter that their mother converted to Judaism and hosts sabbath and goes to shul every week.

Forever a chink

Read 99.9% of chinks are non-jews from the shitposter's perspective.

I am referring to the children of Chinese women who convert to Judaism, and then marry Jewish men

Are Jewish girls really going to date/marry these half Chinese boys in the future?

religionnews.com/2016/07/08/jewish-and-asian-intermarriages-that-yield-jewish-kids/

Holy shit Hunchbacks of Notre Rake

Hey dumbass, it's ask a JIDF anything, can't you afford to read?

>proof race maxing is good
White bois will deny this

Yikes, between the day of the rake, and the day of the oven both on their way...... things are lookin good for you my dude.

>leaf
>implying JIDF but blatantly mocking
ahmed please go

Meant to say aren't. Oh well. More redpills

Tbh I'm only doing it for the money like everyone else in the group, but I literally couldn't stop thinking about pol memes for the whole 2 hours.

Are you tracking out IP's, I know you have a kike mod. Do you have a list ? There's a good portion of Hitler/lolocaust images with hidden viruses isn't it ?

Answer me !!! Be honest we know

So who's your handler?

Holy shit lmao where do I sign up?

Shit for $580 I'll shill the fuck out of this board of autistic NEETs

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

This is the beginning of one very huge movement. I'm not quite sure you understand the ramifications of what's going on right now. This is massive. This is international. We are fed up with the Zionist Illuminati. That's what this is all about. Loud and clear. Zionist Illuminati. Lawyers, whatever they are, okay, it's going to stop. And if the judge is a member of that, I know that McAuliffe is, I know that U.S. Attorney Colantuono is, they'd better stop. This is a warning. You can do whatever you want to me. My job is to get the message out, and I'm getting the message out, and I'm warning you guys - not you guys, them - to cease and desist their unlawful activity in this country and every other country because once this thing starts, we're going to seek them out and hunt them down. And we're going to bring them to justice. So anybody wishes to join them, you go right ahead and join them. But I promise you, long after I'm gone, they're going to seek out every one of you and your bloodline.

i

j

k

l

m

n

o

p

q

r

hats off if you made these.. either way thanks

s

OMG THOSE ARE THE WORST GREMLIN CHILDREN IVE EVER SEEN AND IVE SEEN SOME SHIT

t

Trash

u

kinda cute tho

v

w

x

y

z

aa

Shit is this authentic?

ab

ac

ad

ae

af

ag

ah

ai

What is the plan when enough white people feel marginalized to start attacking kikes in the streets?

aj

ak

al

am

an

ao