Union Labor built the Oroville Damn spillway

And Union Labor inspected the Oroville Damn.
And Union Inspectors inspected the Oroville Damn.

And people don't understand why I refuse to work for a union...

I worked for a union once- 2 coffee breaks (30min each), 1 hour lunch....plus meetings. Work day was only 80% working, the rest spent dog fucking.

that last bit might only be canadian unions...

also this is commeifornia you are talking about. we were told for 2 decades to fix the emergency spillway and we spent it on other shit.

the dam issue is more a sympton of a greater disease and not the cancer itself.

Union started the war of northern aggression.

>also this is commeifornia you are talking about. we were told for 2 decades to fix the emergency spillway and we spent it on other shit.
California is American's bastion of communist policies. Unions are small scale communism.

>we spent it on other shit.
Like skate-parks and safe injection sites

you are correct. the poster child for fucked up priorities.

like bullet trains to know where, that nigger jerry brown's fucking underwater tunnels that fucking cunt, making the state a sanctuary state, not purging the ghettos, DIDNT SPEND SHIT ON ROADS EITHER FUCKOMG CHRIST BUT OH NO LETS SPEND MILLONS MAKING UP FUCKIMG NIGGER REAMTATDED FUCKIMG AR15 LAWS AND FUCK YOU IF YOU WANT HANDGUNS OH SHIT NIGGER NOW YOU NEED A FUCKING NIGGERLICKEDCUNTPISSASSHE LICENCE TO BUY A FUCKING BOX OF SHELLS

FUUUUUUUUUCK

KILL US

PLEASE END IT PLEASE IF THERE IS A JIST AND LOVING GOD END THIS PLAAAAAAAAACE

WHERESTHETYLONOL

RIP CommieFornican.

I was once in a union, but left. For you, you would have to move.

Funny how liberals are spending on the short term, and then fleeing to more conservative places...only to infest, destroy , and leave.

im going to make a reputation for repeating this but you are exactly right.

it isnt just that it sucks living here. it drains the soul to know what you see around you is spreading to other states. a malignant tumor with fat nasty jewish chunks spitting into texas, OR, WA, CO, etc etc. As a cancer when need chemo. lots. from orbit. burn it down to bedrock. It isnt just knowing you personally are in a fucked up spot, its knowing someone else innocent will suffer your fate as well. fuck this place.

>It isnt just knowing you personally are in a fucked up spot, its knowing someone else innocent will suffer your fate as well.
Which is the opposite of what made the West- that people chose to lower their SOL in order to increase their children's SOL.

to be real family i think that is why the west had falled. across the nation that is the case.

Really, it's our fault whenever we choose to be extorted (give us welfare, or we will steal your shit while you're at work) rather than fight...but now we can't even fight (or out-vote) the commies...

It's been really nice living in the best period of the world's history...but we may have a few decades when progress stops...it will be back though, granted no nukes are used.- and that's the scary part- we know how destructive extortion is within countries- what happens when country X says "pay us, or we send nukes?"

>The jell-o that saved the world.

old

I can't find the new Oroville General on the catalog, any news In the last six hours?

>decide to get winter job at UPS for peak season
>get forced to join union to work there
>clocked in literally 2 minutes before my shift started at 12:30am
>spend the entire time hauling ass despite only three other people on my line not being lazy fucks
>proceed to get chewed out for working
>understand why literally no one gives a fuck

I was raised that a good employee goes the extra mile. I literally got told, "it isn't fair to the employees for you to be working so hard."

Fucking commies.

>it's the unions fault
No it's the leftist assholes in charge of California's fault for spending money to fix the dam on stupid shit like fee fees

Why make a thread about something that does not exist?..

>tx, wa, co
Fuck off we're full

...what happened?

Unions are fine, but they need to be restrained in power.
>Live in Illinois
>Illinois road crew consists of one person doing work and 7 supervisors watching him
>Roads take a year to fix, and they go bad in 2 years
>State is bankrupt from all these bullshit contracts so had to privatize roads, pay tolls every 5 miles
Meanwhile I drive to Texas and every road crew has like 3 Mexicans hauling ass.

>I was raised that a good employee goes the extra mile. I literally got told, "it isn't fair to the employees for you to be working so hard."
True, true. They disincentivize work WHILE demanding to be paid more...like WTF.

Also, my last USPS package started in Kansas, went to Canada-US border, back to San Francisco, then back to Canada-US border, then to Alberta....and when I went to phone, at 8am in the morning...expected wait time is 3.5 hours...

News about Oroville does not exist. Sorry to mislead you.

Trump will take advantage of this and manufacture a crisis to distract the public

And I just read a USPS infographic...defends the USPS by saying that they don't recieve money from government...but then proceed to blame government for not giving them ability to charge enough (legislate against cheaper companies, forcing them to raise their prices)...thing I learned is that commies NEVER have enough.

forgot infographic.

So the threads simply died out?

Last I heard, the lake was recceeding well. But still, rains this week could cause the emergency spillover to activate again.

The last thread I seen was 8 hours ago.

I think I was in one of the last threads. The same memes and discussions were being posted. Let's wait until the rain starts then we can start them up again. OR we can make this the the thread!

Also this is one of the latest pictures from today's live stream.

we wont know how fucked everything is until friday, that is when you'll know weither or not to pay attention

80% is pretty high

Not much to report until the rain comes back. The most recent news is that they started letting people back into Oroville earlier today.

why? do unions force you to be incompetent?

Honestly, I only worked there for 8 months. The first 5 weeks our coffee breaks were 1-1.5 hours- we actually left work to have coffee breaks. Lunch was only 1 hour. But during 'work,' we often had 6 people working at 50% efficiency. And the work that we did was poor- our bosses got paid MORE if we did poorly.

That is why hospitals like expensive operations- their pay is a smaller % of the total cost- and thus less noticed.

>do unions force you to be incompetent?
The more competent one is, the more your co-workers dislike (and work against) you.

But why letting the residents come back that early? Isn't it a bit risky?

Unions -the definition of laze and sleaze within the workplace

>Isn't it a bit risky?
Yeah, but in a good way. This is California. This is time to test how well the commie's electric cars can escape the flood. Gotta break a few eggs!

You can't exactly just make them stay in camps. They are on call to gtfo at the drop of a hat. I think we will see that happen Thursday or the weekend at the latest.

>Unions -the definition of laze and sleaze within the workplace
What irks me is that people believe that unions increase quality of work...same thing that UBI proponents say...that people will work better when they have less to lose...DESU it's hard to take them seriuosly.

I remember this

I took it to a mate on facebook and we came up with plans to farm jews for enough jelatin to turn the surface of the ocean into jello

Also whats most recent information?

>You can't exactly just make them stay in camps.

What industry was that?

hhhmm and I wonder who they're having to repair the spillway...

Road construction.

>Live in Yuba County
>Voted for Trump
>Many counties around us voted red too
>Might see my home destroyed
>Might lose everything
>Don't even have a job in this god forsaken hell hole
>Get internet to see Sup Forums memeing the destruction of the only red counties (Which would fuck with Liberals in the south too, but mostly us) in Cali

Why must life be so hard ;~;

Get the hell out of California. Only death and destruction reside there.

I don't have money to get out because no job ;-;

Pull a reverse pioneer, get in yer covered wagon or Pontiac Grand am, and come on out pennsylvany-way.

>nothing bad happening right now
>lake level has been lowered
>evacuation lifted
>crews still working to place large rocks in eroded areas to slow down future erosion
>rain expected at the end of the week

they've been moving stone all week, all they've managed to do was move tiny little bags into one tiny corner

the sheriff himself said the evacuation "could be returned" right after they said it was lifted

>all they've managed to do was move tiny little bags into one tiny corner
I think they're doing it just to say "look, we're trying" for the public.

How much of a big business cuck do you have to be to be anti-union

I am pro freedom. Now you back and keep prepping bulls in Ontario.

You're pro taking big business dick up your ass

Get back to work wagie, your boss won't be able to afford that ferrari on his own

They're at 883ft right now. They'll be at around 873ft by the time it starts raining.

Typical how commies are always anti-freedom, but pro starvation. Stay classy, cucks.

DEAR KEK, MAKE IT RAIN
PERMAMANT GOOD FOR TEMPORARY PAIN

I'LL FUCKING CHECK THOSE SIR

Praise KEK

RIP COMMIEFORNIA

SO IT SHALL BE

Just started reading the Bible for the first time and came across this.
"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened."

While it doesn't say the day Noah was born, the "Second month, on the seventeenth day" got my attention. February 17th (2/17) is two days away... God might literally flood the degenerate out of Commiefornia.

you haven't seen anything yet.

Latest news is almost nothing. Area declared a no-fly zone so no new footage. Engineers wanted water elevation at 850' before rain starts, we are at 883.6' right now.

99700 cubic feet/s outflow with 33206 cubic feet/s inflow at the moment. This is before the rains. Did some extrapolation and water elevation will probably be at 870 feet when the rains start.

Bulldozing trees right in front of the auxiliary spillway might have been a big error as that soil eroded very last time the water elevation got high enough. Letting people back in their homes may be a tragedy.

Good chance it's fucked.

Did the patch on the emergency spillway work?

it only went down 9 feet in 24 hours, 13 feet is very generous

Please no hate, with the fuck tonne of immigrant wage slaves my Union was the only thing that got me off 60 hour weeks.

True, I am not getting paid to make those estimates though. Fudged the numbers a bit to account for the gradually decreasing inflow numbers as well as the geometry of a lake being somewhat of an inverted cone

>993▶
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: IkWKpHwY) 02/15/17(Wed)00:50:20 No.11
>WE NEED TO TAKE AWAY POWER FROM THE PEOPLE!
Fuck off kikes.

No way to tell unless the water gets above the 901' elevation again.

The questions are:

1) Is the water going to get high enough to test it?
2) How long would the emergency spillway be in use? The longer, the less chance it will 'work'

My gut feeling after watching them pour concrete on boulders and giving it a couple days to cure is no.

>work at a relatively large liquor outlet
>numerous distro companies, small and large, unionized and non unionized drivers/warehouse workers
>every fucking week, the union drivers are late and lazy, with numerous shipping and packaging errors and dont give two fucks about the product

sucks because the sales reps who arent unionized are great people, but they get the blame for the most part because OH LOL HE JUST PUNCHED IT IN WRONG

The emergency spillway will be in use for as long as the dam is above 900 ft, it's not like they can turn it off

Also, there are only two people who like unions

Bleeding heart liberals who have never worked in retail or an actual job a day in their life, or higher up/lifelong union members who reap the benefits

Everyone else understands how shit unions are, even the non-unionized drivers and the sales reps, even the managers/owners of the companies distrubiting to them hate it

Cheap jew bastard whom walks on water

>Bleeding heart liberals who have never worked in retail or an actual job a day in their life, or higher up/lifelong union members who reap the benefits

>Everyone else understands how shit unions are, even the non-unionized drivers and the sales reps, even the managers/owners of the companies distrubiting to them hate it

Fuck off, who are you preaching to?
The Prole?
Why the fuck would we want less power, faggot.
If you want more power over the Prole try talking with the bourgeoisie.

>spillsways bow to water
>in contact with rain and melt snow
>possess erosion abilities
>control oroville with a watery flow
>owns dams & emergency spillways locally
>direct descendants of the snow on northern mountains
>will provide water for first dams on jupiter
>oroville will be the first dam
>own 99% of californias drinking water on earth
>first spillways will be oroville spillways
>both spillways said to have high flow, such erosion has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of two spillway failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of underwater cities and dam technology progression
>they own rocks around the world
>you likely have oroville water inside u now
>the spillways are in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville dam
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe dam in desert land?
>they learned fluent water engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their water to the oroville spillways
>there is no water in the dam, only in the spillway
>the spillways are about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the spillways are well constructed

>worked ""for"" a union
Time to get the rake

>Isn't it a bit risky?
Water level is going down for now, so there's no imminent risk of collapse. By letting people in, they can make any important preparations for the possible flood, such as putting down sandbags, retrieving valuables, locking their homes, lynching any looters they catch, etc. And if the water level approaches 900' again when the rain returns, they can reinstate the mandatory evacuation. That or they can pump the main spillway up to as high as 250k cfs, which will probably prevent catastrophic collapse of the emergency spillway and avoid the need for total evacuation or fatalities, but will cause some flooding and property damage downstream.

Kek shall make it rain.

All the more reason to leave. Cost of living in CA is outrageous and jobs are scarce.

>democrat politicians ignore people saying the dam needs fixing
>dam begins to break
>democrats blame the unions

gj democrats

yea but thats because you live in quebec you dumb fuck
You are all goddamn commies

Inspectors don't have a union.

The unions are also full of wetbacks, especially the masons. Concrete is 99% wetback.
>t.9144.san.jose.lathers

Our union is mostly wetback.

Australia (used to) have extremely effective unions, where union wages were tied to business productivity/profitability and businesses were only able to layoff workers if they could show drops in productivity/profitability.

This kept both sides honest.

But it's been eroded away since.

this guy is bog-pilled

>shit that never happened
The unions in America are full of wetbacks, and they are treated like expendable slaves, which is why they were chosen to replace whites.

A white man in the union actually has to bust his ass to compete with 3rd world niggers that are starving and live 12 to a room.

Republicans are just as much to blame because Republicans are the.millionaires who hire these people and cut their checks.

Stop being a partisan lemming.

>unions are small scale communism
Only they aren't because nobody forces you to join a union, not even in California where the majority of projects are non union.

You don't know what you are talking about, chink, stop embarrassing yourself.

Unions have the commercial because scab companies cannot generally carry a $100m insurance policy for huge infrastructure and commercial projects.

Also, non union people are low skilled untrained retards.

Union electricians go to school for 5 years while working on the job.

HVAC is a 6 year program.

Non union is a crops shoot for anything more than pouring a concrete driveway... and wetbacks can't even do that right.

My uncle is a non union Italian mason. A real Mason. But he is the last of his kind. Americans are too lazy to do manual labor anymore, for the most part, and all that work is being handed to wetbacks.

My uncle does tits work. Spics are trash.

This is where the money went.

Note that the biggest draw on the budget is a program full of fat contracts for political friends, Sacramento has probably been handing them out like candy.

i work in a union. Its bullshit because even if you do fuck all, as long as you can make good jokes your ass won't get laid off. I actually work and i get laid off right after the guy who does fuck all but can make good jokes.

It also makes it harder when contracts are up for negotiation - if you all work efficiently, they'll expect that level of effort, or more, for more money. If everyone slacks, they can negotiat for more, for "more" work that is still less than efficiency or the levels of a non-union shop.

A pothole shouldn't take more than an hour to fill, but with union, it takes all morning.

>Only they aren't because nobody forces you to join a union

Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah

You're so naive you're ADORABLE.

>ff
life is entertainment.