I FEEL IT COMING BABE

Who else here /worried/?

This Russisa thing is going to lead to Trump resigning. I can fucking feel it in my bones.

Personally, I couldn't give less of a fuck about Trump being a Putin plant or otherwise cooperating with him in anyway, but I can just see it now - some CIA spooks will eventually come to him with enough evidence for Trump to be charged with and go on trial for treason, but still give him the option of just resigning and avoiding it altogether. In fact, this may have already happened.

You can fucking screencap this if you want.

>personally

Who asked you for your opinion?

Why do so many posts about Trump getting btfo'd have this "personally..." tidbit in them?

I honestly don't care.

You are not miss fucking cleo. Kill yourself.

Jew better hope not...

>I honestly don't care.

You should, because if Trump goes down it'll kill this renewed Nationalism movement before it could truly

I doubt it, but who cares? I love the ride. I'm like the guy in the shirt Locker. All that matters is fsu

God damn my phone

I hate this shit, I thought I could relax after the election. I remember worrying all during the primaries, thinking if he won I could just chill and let him do his thing. Nope. Fucking shit

You fools who promoted this guys should have seen this disaster a mile away.

Fucking meme candidates.

CREW
R
E
W

>This Russisa thing is going to lead to Trump resigning
you fucking concern troll nigger, kill yourself

no david, youre getting locked up for being a child molester and thats final

We didn't have a choice you faggot. Clinton wanted war with Russia, Trump wanted to make an alliance. Shhit's fucked. Liberals are warmonger pieces of shit now.

>Liberals are warmonger pieces of shit now.
they've always been pieces of shit

How bad is the situation with Trump?

Pretty much this.

I just wanted to see the left freak out, I don't really care about the future of this multiculti shit hole.

I CAN FEEL IT
COMING IN THE AIR
TONIGHT

OH LORD
OH LORD

pizzagate happening is getting closer... we can feel it by your constant shilling, it has been getting worst lately...

>How bad is the situation with Trump?

It's bad. He's basically at war with nearly the entire media apparatus, the entire left, and likely members of the intelligence community as well.

Hence my concern, because unlike these

retards I can see that if Trump goes our entire "movement" goes with him.

Remember, we hate the Russians!

This would not end well for those in power.

I Can feel Donald Cumming

Nah this shit will blow over by next week and the left will be screaming about the deportations again.

Settle down, it's not that big of a deal.

Goddamn I really want Daft Punk to make an Alive 2017 tour

>Fucking meme candidates.

He's a meme President now faggot, whether you like it or not.

The kikes really won't let it go.

I was really hoping there wouldn't be a civil war.

AND THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

>listening to pleb punk
lmao @ you

>Trump resigning
Trump doesn't back down.

>He's basically at war with nearly the entire media apparatus, the entire left, and likely members of the intelligence community as well.
So, no difference to how it's ever been?

That is when you stand up and fight against it. Why are people so cucked? We got who we voted for and if some dirty backroom deals force him to resign, then we make the rest of congress resign as well as the problem isn't just Trump and Trump alone. There are tons of politicans who are the actual problem who need to be removed.

2016 and 2017 will be the years in which show us just how far the establishment is willing to go to wrest control of the country from the people to their own grubby hands. If they make it impossible to get someone that WE selected to stay in office just because he doesn't play ball with the douchebags in congress who collect a paycheck and live in something other than reality, we get rid of the douchebags. If the communists and SJWs stand in the way, they will also be taken care of as well.

Whether its by the vote or the rope, we WILL take this country back from the establishment and the communists. Don't give up, MAGA!

>It's bad. He's basically at war with nearly the entire media apparatus, the entire left, and likely members of the intelligence community as well.

It's good

The deep state is trying so fucking hard user, donĀ“t give in. We have them on the run, and they are becoming desperate. This was a desperate move, wiretapping him illegally, and now Trump has full fiat to thresh the Intel community. This is our El Alamein. Our Midway. They are doomed, user. And they know it.

>Why are people so cucked?

Because he's a shill for the media and the Dems?

Anyone that says going to war with the media and loony Dems is bad, is nothing more than a shill or sheep.