SWEDE IS RADIOACTIVE NOW

The Swede has turned radioactive, however, after the Wall Street Journal reported that he has posted nine videos since August that include objectionable material. One video shows two men holding a sign that reads, "Death to All Jews."

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/bitchute-is-a-bittorrent-powered-youtube-alternative-170129/
youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA
youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4
youtube.com/watch?v=GC9THkSBdaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((WSJ)))

Never reveal your power level before the world is ready

The WSJ is the least bad of all the big medias right now.

They've been pretty fair to Trump.

He's doing this for attention and it's working.

Maybe Disney wanted to scrap the show and needed an alibi to jew out on his contract

You did this to him you shill. quit shit posting.

This hopefully will backfire on liberal whack jobs.
They've all lost their fuckin minds

>You

when they came for the alt right , I did nothing, they were Nazis™
when they came for Trump supporters, I did nothing, they were Nazis™
when they came for a normi with 55 militant 15 year olds, they created the Nazi™ youth
hail victory

>It’s an especially poor choice on Pewdiepie’s part in a time when, remarkably, people are having very real discussions on how to deal with a resurgence in real-world nazism.
From Kotaku

>Zyklon P

they just riled up the bro army

how long before youtube bans him?

either this or he is wanting them to drop him

55 not really a lot senpai.

This shit is going to backfire on the media and make them look even dumber (if that was possible at this point).

Is AnCap Sup Forums upset that a business is doing what it wants? A business can choose who they associate with, if he is doing Nazi shit, that is an image problem.

>Thought this guy was a fag and ruining the minds of children.
>Realize he's one of us and is slowly ingraining our political stances into children so that they may change the world for the better.

You're doing God's work PewDiePie. Too bad you still annoy the shit out of me with your videos, but whatever grabs the kid's attention.

Godspeed to him. It's going to be a rough fucking road.

>makes more money than some jews
>they jelly morelli
pewdiepie is a fucking SWEDE
there's no ounce of hate in him

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Oh no, how will he ever live without 50 million followers, tons of money, bunch of assets and the ability to fire up a patreon in no time!

Move to torrent based Bitchute!

torrentfreak.com/bitchute-is-a-bittorrent-powered-youtube-alternative-170129/

They've done a very good job of balancing pro-Trump right-wing stuff with anti-Trump right-wing stuff.

>Disney
>Google
They tried to rape him so he's forcing his way out of contracts.

Since when did posting historic pictures and videos become questionable material? I thought we had freedom of expression? It's not like he himself advocated killing any jews.

He was working for google and disney? Holy crap, that tard got pretty far.

Maybe Sven will grow a set of ((radioactive)) balls, and take their country back now

>When the international jewery and 55 gorillions of impressionable youth fell for the "it's just satire" meme

He had a jewtube red show, and disney more or less just wanted to use his name and throw him in a commercial or two

Is that senator armstrong?

See, he's still worth 120m. This sort of purge only works on proles.

If you are a man over the age of 18 and you listen to this faggot, you should kill yourself. This is beta guy who plays video games for a living and screams like a bitch when he gets excited. Fuck him and anyone who gives him attention.

Does this mean Mel Brooks is a Nazi?

>Sup Forums once again falling for someone who's remotely right wing
Should've learned your lesson with cernovich, idiots. Pewds isn't really right wing, he's playing you for views

>I thought we had freedom of expression

Not when you're under contract.

This autistic faggot is Sweden's last hope. It's ironic in a way...

>muh objectionable material

Oh, the legacy media is going to take some time off crying about Trump to enforce this?

he has the most subscribers on youtube and is rich
i doubt he would do all this or the attention
and what he did wasn't even that controversial

I think this pewdiepie is racist is misdirection from the MSM.
Why would they bring up his ironic kill kikes jokes now?

Wall Street Journal deals mainly in money. They have to be honest because if they fuck around and try to push a narrative it could cost people millions and destroy their reputation.

faggot jews go in a rage when anyone ever says anything bad about them. the world would be a better place without them thats why they get so mad.

Has anyone considered maybe he did this to make a clean break from Disney without them being able to sue him?

Yes. He is obvious nazi like monty python goys.

I think that's what it is. He's rich as fuck and he's trying to break away from the spot light. Then again this could just be the left overreacting as usual.

>55 million
>55
Nice going

He's worth over a hundred mil.

For talking like a mong on a webcam.

Why would even HE care at this point?

I've thought this. I figure he just kept pushing and pushing to see how far he could go before they would cut him. This has been building up for a couple of months now and I'm sure they tried to warn him multiple times instead of just cutting him without saying anything beforehand.

Yea he really needs our much smaller audience over his gigantic fanbase of 12 year olds around the world. Nah. He's just an alt-right shitlord who will rule the universe together with his waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA

this. dude is fucking based

is he /our guy/?

Only jelly autists hate pewdiepie because of the fact he gets money for his videos.

I don't particularly like him as his editing is meh and there are far more entertaining cucktubers to watch.

55 militant 15 year olds doesn't sound too bad, decent company of mercs going on there.

Red pill dispensaries are red pill dispensaries....

If Justin Bieber started dropping J bombs I would be on board......

the fucked up thing about it is... why do (((disney)) do this now, like why pursue his celebrity now, after trump won, and they lost

no

Cause (((they))) know they are really going to win in the end.

Pewdiepie is one of us. He sacrificed himself for our keks, like Odin hanged himself to gain wisdom. I wish Pewdiepie luck and a place in Valhalla to dine with the Gods.

What did they mean by this?

or is it because they tried to "be cool" late, and were literally buschemi in that highschool bit?

also they didnt know, as they sacked him

MAGA is falling apart and we all know it.
Sorry

>Disney
>Not company owned by Disney

Might as well say he was dumped by Alphabet too since they "own" Google.

Who would've thought PDP would end up one of us.

What a weird world we've memed into existence.

Best timeline.

Nope.

This is not as much of a hive mind as you may think.

Truth. He knows how to clickbait if nothing else, and he figured out the one cool trick to get all the media talking about you. (without having to murder anyone)

Reminder that Pewdiepie is one of us.

Pewdiepie needed this, he clearly understood the jokes and the memes about Jews, but he obviously didn't believe them...until now.

lmao I meant 55 "million" but my auto complete erased the word instead of finish it

pewdiepie said 6 million wasnt enough

so he went for 50 million subs

JonTron is one of us too now.

He would probably make more money if he just livestreams on twitch desu senpai

His entire fanbase will be swayed to the right due to this overreaction.

Oh wow look at that, Jews behaving like Jews. What's next on the news? Black people steal things? Asian Driver causes accident? White man lands on moon?

>beta

he's a multi-millionaire with a smoking hot gf

kek

quads and pewds joins a right wing death squad

she is average at best

>mfw he gets harassed by anti-defamation organizations for the rest of his life over this dumb shit

Jew neurotics at work folks.

He doesn't do that anymore you fucking faggot. He just makes videos of himself dicking around on photoshop and what not to milk JewTube for every cent it's worth.

> worth millions of dollars
> sexy white girlfriend
> lives in mansion
> drops red pills constantly in his content from the last ~6 months
> is actually a pretty regular guy clearly done with the JewTube facade of docile bitchboy

If he's a beta, you're not even on the spectrum you mongrel.

pewdiepies subscriber count outnumbers the population of australia by more than double.

Seriously? Is fake news that retarded?

>yfw even other Jews see through the kikery

youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4

this is just gonna redpill more gen Zers.

I dont understand people like you. Objectively his videos are pretty well done and somewhat funny. If you don't like him personally thats a different story

The Swede to save Sweden.

He's 27 now ( checked up on that don't really know much about the guy )
Maybe he's finally growing up and paying attention to the world outside.
When shit like this happens he'll only get more red pilled.

Wonder what would happen if he went full 1488 on his channel.

He's probably cockgobbler and an autist that's why he posts shitty stuff like that on Pol

>outnumbers the population of australia

Well, if you were not radicalized by the radioactive swede maybe you would not have genocide the local abos and had higher numbers

Is it still 2010?

so my little cousin and his friends said death to jews during school..............im so proud thanks felix

>A business can choose who they associate with
Not in this country, not since 1965.

kek God bless Felix

She's actually pretty gorgeous. Let's see a pic of your girlfriend.

To be frank, I think he's genuinely not far from some kind of nervous breakdown.

He made some videos where he mentioned he felt like he was starting to lose it last year but then kind of got back to normal. Also a lot of his content kind of seems like he's not feeling all that good or that he's conflicted. He also puts pressure on himself to produce videos all the time. Now he has the Jews and their legion of antisemitic hate crime merchants unironically breathing down his neck even if it was self-inflicted because he should've known the antisemitism merchants will turn any joke and bait into a hate crime. So they flag his videos for hateful content and campaign against him. Frankly he started to seem genuinely fed up with the Jews and their tricks after Fiverr banned him.

Recently he dyed his hair white for whatever reason. I think it makes him look older. I guess he wanted a change of some kind. And recently he's made a string of videos related to sex one way or another, which is kind of strange.

He seems frustrated and like he doesn't know what he really wants. Although he's not old at 27 by any means, to some of his audience he's REALLY old. And you can see the daddy-aged guy starting to sneak through the babyfaced young guy, see pic. At 27 he's starting to get close to the age where he can't avoid the reality he's a grown-ass man whether he likes it or not.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he loses it and hits a wall. I hope he gets over it, but I just think he's in some kind of crisis or near one.

In my opinion, he should start a family now. It's time to be a man. He'll find making videos fun in a new way when he accepts he's now ripe to be dad.

Or he's probably a Jew

She's easily a 9

youtube.com/watch?v=GC9THkSBdaY

This.

He's tired of being the conformative voice of a generation.

He's lashing out now.