Sup Forums BTFO Haitian Revolution Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=T8iwPM64DjI

I see a lot of Sup Forumstards jerking each other off eagerly awaiting the next Race war. Little does Whitey know he's gonna get BTFO. History predicts the future and demographics don't lie. Abandon racism and assimilate into Negro culture before it's too late :D

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/46855/ethnic_cleansing_in_l.a.
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc&list=FLiWl7p5vA5STD9tuHDjrcWA&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How well is Haiti doing now? They cut down all their trees for coal because Haitians are retarded without help from white people.

>demographics dont lie
You mean the demographics that show blacks as still being a 13% minority by 2050?

Fuck you, Hati would be a first world country if White-men didn't sanction them and isolate them on the global stage for CENTURIES

POC are a majority here Whiteboi, Historically it's always been Brown/Black VS Whitemen

Is this what you think trolling is?

It's true. The US is a White Hetro-patriarchal Supremacist State build upon the bones of Native American POC and birthed with oceans of Negro Blood

They're just French, the only thing white about them is the flag they wave when they go into war.

Everyone's gonna dogpile on Whitey. Arabs/Asians/Negros/Indians etc

Al blacks are behind China 100%, I cant wait to see their yellow feet stomping on your pink heads

Leaf how badly were the surrender monkeys outnumbered when that happened? Google's try that in burger town anywhere but where they live it's going to look like pick related.

Except for the moment, when you realize that POC is nothing more than Democratic lingo for voting purposes.

Asians, Latinos, Arabs & Indians cannot stand niggers.

If a race war occurs, do you think that high IQ Asians and Indians are gonna join niggers? Realistically niggers are a much biggesr threat to their interests and security than whites.

You think Latinos will team up with niggers? Please they will be the most vicious ones. Just think of the relationship between Haitians and Dominicans. You know the term "mejorar la raza"? Google it nig nog.

"Niggers have no business living in Pomona because this is 12th Street territory." According to witnesses, Diaz then told the other gang members, "Pull out the gun! Shoot the niggers! Shoot the niggers!" No shots were fired.

alternet.org/story/46855/ethnic_cleansing_in_l.a.

>white people rebuilt haiti twice
>still eating mudcookies

>When niggers outnumber you 9:1 they win
hmm

We have BTFO'd the niggers every single time in stand up fights, we're getting close to kicking their asses out again.

We really should just send them all to France, fucking frogs left their obsolete farm equipment here for us to deal with.

I think we'll be fine.

They were highly outnumbered.

Fun fact: all non blacks are more closely related to each other than to blacks

>Multiculturalists and Egalitarians slaughtered by their pet niggers.

>omg Sup Forums btfo lolololol lmao keke muh

You people really are dumb, eh?

>negro culture
>culture
check these digits

time for dubz

There was a monkey battle too haha

Cant remember the name.

Some have already saw the writing on the wall and fallen in line.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc&list=FLiWl7p5vA5STD9tuHDjrcWA&index=1

The white man and black man coming together to make good music

Jews really are God's Chosen people. They'e going to remove you cancerous cave beast demons from the earth. Fuck you, you deserve it.

I suggest you watch this shit.

and stop being a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Yup, this is inevitable. White women naturally crave black cock. Our charisma attracts them like magnets to iron nails. It's destiny, We will be a global majority soon. Whiteboys better adapt they'll go extinct/die

I'll just leave this here...

Most white women find blacks repulsive.

You'd know that if you knew white women,
and you'd know white women if you weren't a
filthy nigger.

I know loads of Fine ass White bitchez jumping on BBC. Anglo Canadian women especially. They all want the BBC, my nigga at uni's pulling a different White bitch every week. They love us. Most Whiteboy's are autistic fags who eat alone while watching anime on ther phones. you're so pathetic I feel bad sometimes for pillaging pink pussy t.b.h

>B-but.... Black males get married the least, and are the least desired by all races.

Marriage is a form of White misogyny that was created because you small dick faggots needed to lock a hoe down just to get a chance to breed. Because no woman would ever want you otherwize. Women are choosing us not you. Your pale evil flame is dying. I can't wait until Arabs stomp out the cinders

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

But that's just not true either.

>Nigger
>Feels

Feels require a soul, and animals don't have souls.

Therefore niggers don't have souls, or feels.

Only women I ever see the niggers with at my University are blacks
and sometimes Indians.

You're lying. Like all niggers do. You're so hopelessly worthless that you need to
invent lies to make yourself sound good because you can't compete in normal society.
That is the whole reason they made black history month. They had to lie and try to prove
their worth in a society that so obviously can get along great without them.

It's really quite pathetic. The sad looks in their droopy bloodshot eyes as they watch
the whole world pass them by. Knowing they'll never amount to anything.

Terrible.

lol keep crying into your body pillow whiteboi

We all know you like shoving shit up your ass when you rage too. YOU CREEPS

Oh shit, I think Tyrese gave us good bait.

There's a good reason why Dominican Republic deports you mudcookie eatting parasites.
Charcoal isn't a good export

wtf is a body pillow?

When I rage, I go to the range.

Why are niggers obsessed with assholes and jamming
things in them? Why would that even come to mind?

>YOU CREEPS

idk what that means

White guy with 9 inches here
Yeah nah your bait is shite lad

>believing the lies

>Muh niggas is sooperier like haiti sheeit nigga pol btfo

>we wud been good if yalls dint oppressus for centuries apter dat

>mfw this kills the black boi
the only thing you people thought you had, and whites do it better. Sad!