Beautiful Flag

Praise Israel. Israel is our friend.
May we embrace Zionism and the wonderful Jewish people.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/45-years-ago-this-week-israel-attacked-a-us-navy-ship-and-killed-dozens-of-sailors-survivors-want-to-know-why-2012-6
youtube.com/watch?v=jm_L5fRoQUA
youtu.be/vyuDNsTSXl8?t=2379
freebeacon.com/politics/prominent-jewish-democrat-calls-schumer-abandon-ellison-dnc-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember the USS Cole

>USS Cole
that is an Alt-Right conspiracy. never happened.
Antisemitic propoganda

Actually, turns out you anti-American kikes didn't do that one. One of your sand nigger puppets did.

Here's the (((you))) controlled lugenpresse trying to shill and downplay the (((incident))) and shift all blame away from you anti-American kikes.

businessinsider.com/45-years-ago-this-week-israel-attacked-a-us-navy-ship-and-killed-dozens-of-sailors-survivors-want-to-know-why-2012-6

Why did your """"country""" willingly kill US servicemen for?

All racist propaganda. lets not be racist now

youtube.com/watch?v=jm_L5fRoQUA

Shooting children?

again it's all fake, you have been brainwashed by David Duke and Richard Spencer

Who's that pokemon?

Still shilling and lying, Chaim?

Can you people go one day without telling a lie?

Honest question, Shlomo.

jews don't lie goy. Anti Simetic propoganda all of it

WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
LECHAIM
MAZEL TOV!

LECHIAM!

AND DONT FORGET TO DENOUNCE THIS ANTISEMITIC HATEFUL PROPAGANDA,YOU GOYIM ALLY!

youtu.be/vyuDNsTSXl8?t=2379

That is a racist lie. Jews do not feed on the blood of goys.

YOU MEAN USS LIBERTY
We blame it on you goyim, you were sniffing our territorial water during a war, we din du nuffin! we thought you were egyptians!

Why would we attack an ally if we are winning anyway?

dumb goyim! friendly fire happens.when it's goyim's fault, goyim should be responsible

MAZEL TOV!

that's right! Jews are perfect!!!!!!!

Bump for our greatest ally

listen if you are going to troll these people you have to be more subtle. Can't go full Schlomo nigger on them they aren't that stupid.

Fuck all of you God forsaken heebs and fuck your stolen from sand niggers country. Fuck Zionism. Slimy fucking nickel nosed race of cowardly degenerate scum

i'm half trolling half truthing tho

sand niggers can suck my cock

freebeacon.com/politics/prominent-jewish-democrat-calls-schumer-abandon-ellison-dnc-race/

Democrats try to abandon Israel, they are seeking the power of Kek to win the senate in 2018.

Will you choose them over Trump and the jews Sup Forums?

good point my Kike nigga MAZEL TOV kek

oy vey! anti semitic anti Arab-Black racism!
>calling adl lawyers

USS LIberty, Jews are NEVER to be trusted NEVER.

ugh

That is a racist lie perpetuated by the Alt-Right
Don't be a sheep be a Zionist lover!

~~~GAS THE KIKES~~~

~~~RACE WAR NOW~~~

~~~1488~~~

~~~ZYKLON B~~~

~~~ZYKLON B~~~

~~~ZYKLON B~~~

This is the beginning of one very huge movement. I'm not quite sure you understand the ramifications of what's going on right now. This is massive. This is international. We are fed up with the Zionist Illuminati. That's what this is all about. Loud and clear. Zionist Illuminati. Lawyers, whatever they are, okay, it's going to stop. And if the judge is a member of that, I know that McAuliffe is, I know that U.S. Attorney Colantuono is, they'd better stop. This is a warning. You can do whatever you want to me. My job is to get the message out, and I'm getting the message out, and I'm warning you guys - not you guys, them - to cease and desist their unlawful activity in this country and every other country because once this thing starts, we're going to seek them out and hunt them down. And we're going to bring them to justice. So anybody wishes to join them, you go right ahead and join them. But I promise you, long after I'm gone, they're going to seek out every one of you and your bloodline.

U DID IT TO YOURSELVES.
WE DINDU NUFFIN

OY VEY OVER^9000

Wrong flag.

Here's a correct one.

nah not really Trump is a kike lover and so is his daughter so you guys are totally fucked

GOYIM,LISTEN TO THIS GUY!

Oy vey indeed, these goys are so violent!

Yes listen to me goys! I am your salvation. Accept and love multi-culturalism, lets not be racist now

FUCK THE KIKES~~~
FUCK THE KIKE~~~
FUCK THE KIK~~~
FUCK THE KI~~~
FUCK THE K~~~
FUCK THE~~~
FUCK TH~~~
FUCK T~~~
FUCK~~~
FUC~~~
FU~~~
F~~~
FU~~~
FUC~~~
FUCK~~~
FUCK T~~~
FUCK TH~~~
FUCK THE~~~
FUCK THE K~~~
FUCK THE KI~~~
FUCK THE KIK~~~
FUCK THE KIKE~~~
FUCK THE KIKES~~~

I HOPE YOU COPY PASTED IT BRO

HOLOCAUST AND STUFF.. I AGREE

oy vey. the anti semitism is real, better call the JIDF before these goys take us down!

JIDF IS CLOSE, WE GOT SOMETHING BETTER NOW

Never forget the 6 Gorillion!!!

KEK and (((Disney))) dropped him

Just kill all the fucking Jews

DISNEY WAS A JEW HATER..
YOU WANNA TELL ME THAT NOW ((we)) own it?

Yes fellow (((schlomo))) (((we))) bought out Disney!

Am I kawaii?

oy vey! Muslims in Israel abuse their privileges and misrepresent the only Juden state Jew flag on Sup Forums
SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

yes Desu

oy vey what VPN are you using my ((((nigga)))

mfw I see pro zionists on Sup Forums

WE MUST SECURE THE FUTURE FOR AN INFINITE JEWISH CONTROLLED FEDERAL RESERVE AND THE SURVIVAL OF THE ZIONIST EMPIRE

Better looking flag

Oy Vey They Know Shut it DOWN!!!
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

1599?

oy vey you do know that is a NAZI flag right!! do you deny the Hollycaust?

the israeli flag is more radical racist and gneocidal in most of europe these days

you're not even remotely edgy hehehehehe

kek

I'm Jewish. We are fucking cancer and you know it

You have to make them hate you in a less obvious way senpai. Be an asshole, be condescending and belittle them, provoke them to anger to help consolidate their views. By making yourself a comical character you're really just blowing the argument out of proportion and making our views seem absurd via mockery

BASED PALESTINIAN

Thank you best ally.

You can always count on us!

>count on us
To fuck shit up

A 'beautiful flag' to wipe my ass with.

bump for a non-shill, non-sharia blue thread,

everyone join me in bumping all the threads that have nothing to do with ctr or shariablue

I want to serve my masters but I don't know how. What should I do?

all fucking bagelniggers should fucking die

Israel was founded on the basis that the jews are victims. That's why a lot of people, especially the US, think aid is morally right. Israel has the strongest military in the Middle East. When will they stop relying on the goyim and fend for themselves?

#OpenBordersForIsrael