Trumps weird handshake

What the hell is this all about?

I understand you gotta give firm handshakes and all, but Trump is just yanking the other persons arm.

Is he unironically autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy vey it's anodda Nagasaki

He's showing his dominance.

Did you not have a grampa?

The left is suffering from Trump derangement

T. Clinical Psychologist

Op, see someone soon. This level of obsession is unhealthy

Seriously take a step back and look at yourself objectively friend.

You are unwell

>he's showing his dominance
By yanking the other persons arm like a literal retard?

Nobody does this. Firm handshakes are enough.

The man has strong hands. It comes from playing golf all the time.

>he shakes hands weird! drumpf bfto!

>BOOOOOOOOM BTFOOOOOO

>HOW TF WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Op...

You have to move on from the traumatic event.

I'm guessing somebody he once looked up to growing up said something like "If you shake a mans hand and you can pull his arm towards you, he is no man at all."

I'm just genuinely curious on what his problem is. Not trying to "btfo" anyone you meme spouting retards.

no.
Japanese businessmen do immensely more autistic shit all the time.
when Japanese men cheers for a drink they will do this autistic dance of each one subtly trying to lower the lip of their glass when they go to clink it with another's to show they are more humble.
this can go on for up to a minute of each person minutely lowering their drink ever so slightly lower.
there's lots of weird customs like that.
I imagine their diplomats are no different.

Just because you are a cuck numale it doesn't mean that everyone is.

Your level of fixation is an obsession.

Live your own life. Try to move on from your trauma.

Talk to someone.

>imB8
wtf i love ids now

Idk go check facebook or cnn you stinky fat faggot

Why is this suddenly an obsession with everyone?

He has a firm handshake, it's part of the trade.

>problem
Everything he did lead him to become the President of the United States. It is clearly not a problem and, if it is, literally everyone else who ran must have worse problems.

He can do it without looking weird and awkward

I'm a clinical psychologist. People on the left have experienced a traumatic event.

They are fixated on the event and obsessed with what they perceive as th cause of that trauma.

It's similar to mass hysteria.

Masonic handshake

Its a thing autistic men do to annoy someone or get under their skin, this is something that the douchey uncle or family friend would do at a family party to try and act tough or annoy someone purposely, trump is a literal man child autist.

Current Year Man did a whole thing about it.

This is what I am talking about.

This user is suffering from trauma similar to PTSD. He needs professional help.

>he shakes hands weird

Go talk to normies, this is a serious issue about human interactions, anyone not "acting" normal is seen as a weirdo, because "normal" people tend to be social and learn inherently the social norms and protocols.

>how to give a handshake
>how to greet someone casually
>how to ask directions
>how to offer condolences

See? This is how mass hysteria works.

Get ahold of yourself leaf. Jesus christ you guys truly and I mean fucking TRULY the worst posters on this board. You're just awful. You guys make me dislike Canadians in real life.

CTR hired about a hundred or so Canadian college students to shill online during the election. This is actually espionage since they are foreign citizens.

Well, they didn't all leave after they stopped being paid.

I'll admit it is a little weird, and i'm a trump supporter.

Says everyone getting handshaked by him, while he looks at them like they are a little bitch

Only 33rd level

What is with those pussy dead fish handshakes?

>Strong handshake
>Must be autistic
Nice ableism, faggot. As we've all said, the left has literally zero self awareness.

Alzheimers

THIS THREAD IS THE SLIDE AND I AM THE CURE

Trump's handshake is all about manipulation, but not the kind you think it is. He isn't manipulating the person whose hand he's shaking. He's manipulating the people watching, that's why he makes it so obvious and overdramatic. He's manipulating you. In a way you don't even fully understand.

Shaking hands is stupid.

You should only shake hands if you're sealing some sort of business agreement.

I refuse to shake hands as a greeting. When it comes up I tell people that I think I might be coming down with a cold.

Some men STILL want to shake hands. I've had guys say, "I'll risk it to me" before.

Fuck. For some reason shaking hands really bothers me.

This is literally the face of autism.

Its probably because you masturbate so much you assume they do too and their hands are covered in as much jizz as yours.

I never denied being on the spectrum.

I am a bit weird. I blame spending too much time online, it hampers one's social skills.

It's all your fault, you fuckin' pricks!

Just shake hands, faggot. It's disrespectful not to.

Stand your ground grab, the other party hand, firm but not too hard, two shakes keep a foot away in case fucker tried to do funny shit. That's a handshake not weird gay retarded shit.

>I understand you gotta give firm handshakes and all, but Trump is just yanking the

it takes some time to get all the crabs to jump across

It's called a photo op.

This. Muricans elected this buffoon.

Its what a trust fund manchild narcissist with an inferiority complex thinks is intimidating firm handshake.

I was taught as a kid already that a man must have a firm handshake, I thought it was a basic knowledge.

Swear to god, most men these days I have shook hands with have this limp-wristed handshake of a woman, and it clearly shows how emasculated they are deep inside.

Not trying to sound like a tough guy, it should just be a really basic thing in my opinion, I don't see what is the deal with a firm handshake being "aggressive" or something.

Reminder that manically totalitarian leftists have an obsessive desire to control every part of everyone's lives, and will enforce conformity with matters such as how you shake hands with others. The only method really is to kill them.

Trudeau was ready for him

Comes in with the power handshake

Trump looked fucking DAZED for a second there. Sad !

What a piece of shit, muricans voted for this scumbag it shows who they really think they are.

but you see, Trump bounces back and continues shaking his hand longer than leaf man is comfortable with. The split second of him looking down is him submitting to Don

it obviously effected you more than you are willing to admit

as amusing as that is and as representational of a relationship with an impotent geriatric megalomaniac surely must be...

>it's played in reverse to achieve that effect
>watch her mouth closely

read your comment before watching the video

thought you might be a faggot, but no what you described is very clearly what happened.

Have none of you faggots done big business? You shake hands like that to assert yourself. Firm grip, pull them towards you, and look them dead in the eyes as you greet them. It makes the other person a bit more submissive and shows them you are the more confident and dominant business man. This handshake is VERY common amongst older, big business men. I learned that shit very early in life and even greet other men like that in non business environments to show them that I'm assertive, confidant, and a person who takes charge.

>dont forget your here forever

Also applies to them

(You)

fuck off normie we want shit all over eachother

He knows people just gonna chat it up anyways

>Fuck. For some reason shaking hands really bothers me.
And we have this faggot. Handshakes are an ancient ritual to show you are "not hiding something/a weapon", that you are trustworthy, if you don't look in the eye, and don't shake hands, expect other people don't trust you AT ALL.

youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c

never been more relevant. only trump is the opposite, his handshake is too firm.

Trump truly is an autist with a handshake like that. Trudeau had to grip Trump's shoulder and brace himself so Trump didn't drag him around on the ground.

Dumbass dick-measuring move, easily countered with preparation

Yeah, agreed, america is so shit, mexico is better, might as well stay south of the border!

The autism is strong with this one.

>>it's played in reverse to achieve that effect
>>watch her mouth closely
Watch the actual video it's correct not reverse

LMAO yes,
>japan, low birth rates
>cucks
Supprized when trump treats them like a bitch

You should make daily threads to help left overcome their trauma desu :^)

Back to apefrica nigger.

Trump must have been REEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing internally when Trudeau beat him at the handshake game. Not that Trump ever wins the handshake game, there's a big difference between a powerful handshake and yanking at someone's arm like an autist.

whenever i shake hands with my uncle he always squeezes my hand hard, and then i squeeze his harder, then he has to squeeze mine harder etc

its probably habit from being on reality TV all the time. Instead of doing a short handshake and having to maybe do a retake because the shot wasnt the best, do 1 long handshake and let the editors make it look good.

All this takes place in a sauna right and your uncle is not really your uncle but a male prostitute.

This explains a lot. I thought they were just autistic.