New Pizzagate eviden-

>New Pizzagate eviden-
Oh wait!
It's fucking nothing.
You've been rused again Sup Forums
youtu.be/ipQvu7JoAbE

This video was the source material for your abuse video, overlayed with an autistic LARPers voice.

SAGE Pizza slide threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point it's just bots posting in Pizzagate slide threads.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums BTFO once again

That's interesting, but he just grabbed that video from somewhere and used it

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxz0p_4wXDA

What's the video actually from then? The guy in that clip also sounds similar to the original video. It might just be a different time.

>leaf

take that flphlurumphplph

>but he just grabbed that video from somewhere and used it
What makes you so sure?

See link, he grabbed the video clips from different places. The tied up kid he sources.

He doesn't source that video.

>he
But this guy just explains the video.
What makes you think the uploader didnt create the video with the kid ?

I'm convinced that's the same voice and the same kid

I don't know.

Someone should reach out to the guy. Because this clip is different from the other video, but the voices do sound similar.

It's possible he just found that creepy clip online and made his video around it.

PizzagaterS eternally BTFO

>reach out to him
They should
But more likely it was just taken from his channel and presented as pizzagate evidence by some autist

Bump

Fuck off Brock you broccolli florette haired fairy

His channel is just music, that is the only video like that. It's just a fake Halloween ARP, where you find clues and some secret image uploaded somewhere with text in it.

That clip and the original video actually don't look anything alike. I don't think they're two clips from the same video. I'm pretty sure they are completely different, just the light in the center looks similar.

There's not enough comparison to confirm if they're the same.

>ARP

What's that?

Not 100% sure, but it's like an online game where they hide clues, and you have to figure it out. Seems more like a reddit thing

Dude they're literally the same. Maybe I saw a different video. Do you have a link?

It's too blurry in the clip version. It might be a part of it, but it's not exactly the same. The guy in this video is holding a car brush.
(kinda a clue this is Canadian though)

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

I was talking about this Skippy video
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
But the brush one is different however it looks like it was filmed by the same person.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHA

FUCK I LOVE PIZZA. AND I LOVE BEING KIND TO CHILDREN. BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE PEPPERONI

Who the fuck is Brock?

Completely different

Your video is clearly a flashlight bugging some kid, probably his brother. I think he's locked out of the or something.

The other video has blinking lights or something.
It doesn't sound dubbed either.

Not the same at all.

*locked out of the house

i hate pizzagate niggers so god damn much.

Except it's posted on the same site and the same kid is screaming behind the same glass.

Bump

bump

Bump

Jesus fucking Christ I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight after watching that.

Fucking hell son.

KEK. The schizophrenics over in Pizzagate threads need to be banned. The larping has to stop