How are people hearing the term Deep State and not getting instantly redpilled?

MSM keeps blaring on about the deepstate and it's like why the fuck are you telling the population that they aren't in control of their government? Seems like a recipe for BTFO'ing famalam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174
dailyreckoning.co.uk/economy/the-deep-state-is-coming-for-your-savings/
nypost.com/2017/01/17/trumps-threat-to-the-liberal-deep-state/
theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/01/10/washington-post-instrumental-in-coining-the-term-fake-news-now-wants-it-gone/
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=qTWU0v1WPjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Normies are retarded. See Yuri the ex KGB.
Wanna know true irony? Democracy

Its crazy, we have been using the term deep state for decades then billy boy himself just tosses it out confirming we do have a shadow government and its trying to overthrow trump right now

It's because they aren't afraid anymore.

normie brain: "oh my, deep state, Trump can't keep getting away with this!"

This just means we've pushed them to the edge. They're desperate, it won't take too much more to throw them over.

It takes a certain kind of evil to think this way.

they have so low ratings they believe only deep state watches

(((Jake Tapper)))

this is some new weird thing where the media popularizes these new phrases. Fake News and now Deep State. it's fucking creepy

are you kidding, they are banking on all their brainwashing right now. they are scared shitless. this has been so fucking sloppy

So the ethnic Russian in the dossier is the guy that bought a Trump property at an inflated rate, right?

Same Russian that was at Mar-a-lago this weekend?

Same Russian that co-owns a bank with the Commerce pick, Ross?

wew

This whole thing, combined with the relentless lefty psyop going on right now makes me think you pizzafags are on to something.

That's fucking terrifying me right now.

I'll bet he's real (((ethnic))) alright

It seems to be getting under their skin so you know there's some truth to it.

This. This is not a war on "fascism", this is a war on independent thought and eliminating corruption.

This

When did the establishment regime get so openly dystopian? Being anti-white, pro feminist and she was one thing but this stuff is about 1 degree less than full 1984.

We cannot allow that future to become reality.

Same guy posing in a picture next to McCain.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Common folk will never understand that the our government is hidden under a veil that we have no power if influencing. We got Trump in and he's about to lift the veil and show who's really running shit but they can't have that so they are shilling and cockblocking Trump every second since he's been in office. Except what they don't know is more than half the people in the world know about them. That they're time is coming soon either through peaceful means through Trump or violence through war. Either way , were living in historic times. Either we will say we beat em to our grandkids or we'll be learning about Trump being the last freely elected terrorist at our brand new reeducation camps at our local FEMA region internment camps.

N-nooo... E-everyone knows ab-about deepstate, OP.

F-fake news...

They're projecting. Same with fake news. Just call the enemy what you are.

The real deep state (CIA and globalists) are waging war against Trump right now.

Piece of shit Jew. Fucking pisses me off.

Bill Kristol just proved that everything in PIC RELATED was true.

The media literally covered up treason and the state department bribing the fbi to prevent trump from getting power.

Of fucking course it's real.

The best redpills are time-release, OP.

>Immigrants are better because they're desperate for work
>Citizens are complacent

He's not wrong but I find it disgusting how they'd justify the systematic removal of legit citizens in favor of cheap and undocumented labor. They're admitting they're the monopolies that abuse their minority workers and they're laughing about it. And this doesn't alarm any liberals?

As a former leftist, this is incredibly alarming to me.

This is a big fucking mistake for them to go
"CONSPIRACIES ARE REAL"
"SPY AGENCIES RUN SHIT"
"POLITICIANS ARE JUST PUPPETS"

>What is the "Deep State"

From Wikipedia:

>State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("deep state"), such as the armed forces and civilian authorities (intelligence agencies, police, administrative agencies and branches of governmental bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within the state can be conspiratorial in nature, the Deep State can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting and subverting the policies and directives of elected officials. The term, like many in politics, derives from the Greek language (kράτος εν kράτει, kratos en kratei, later adopted into Latin as imperium in imperio[1] or status in statu).

For a revealed example, see Turkey:

(specifically the "Acknowledgement of its existence":)

Kek

Deep State has been a widely accepted normal term for decades, eg, in discussing Turkish Cold War era "quiet coups."

He's so neocon it hurts

What the deal with Jack Tapper? Why does he always comes off whiney?

He's so Jewish. Needs to be gassed.

see

Nothing can break the conditioning short of them being physically beaten by Hillary herself.

I'm wonder why they are straight up admitting it exists now. If ((they)) win , it doesn't mean it them saying it will just go away. Are we seriously threatening them to that level ?
>2017 will top 2016
>the 2017 is the the year ((they)) are defeated

Fucking wow.

This is a direct statement that he advocates the suspension of the democratic process.

Fucking holy shit. Amazing. Never thought I'd see the day.

>That they're time
>they're

I was almost woke after reading your post, but then...

kek, you're using it the opposite way.

Year of the Fire Cock user

but not re: us--Am I crazy in thinking it's sort of weird for it to be brazenly declared that we live in some crazy totalitarian state headed up by sadistic kikes?

The term "deep state" on 4ch seems to be a fairly new thing. The earliest usage of the term is from Feb 2016, but most mentions of the term started in January of this year.

I don't follow MSM, but are they really trying to meme "deep state" into the public consciousness too? Are they trying to force meme it harder than "fake news"?

His lazy ass gut looks so flabby and fat.

in my mind it's like they're trying to meme a collar onto us. Trying to condition us to accept the jews as our overlords.

The term "deep state" has been in use for many years. For instance see:

amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174

But it's been in use for decades.

I read that...weird stuff in that thread user. Read further down if it's archived.

Independent thought by a liberal CNN watcher?
Oh you're good. I like you. You're funny.

I never recall it ever being used to suggest the people weren't in control of the US government in polite conversation at least. Like as in "yeah didn't you know, goy?"

It's probably been more of a conspiracy nut thing, but it's amazing to see the editor of the Weekly Standard just say "yeah it might be better if they just run things".

DUMP THREATENED THAT HE WOULDN'T ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION
THIS IS VERY SCARY

pretty outrageous. and I'm young. I can't imagine what old timers would think if they heard that.

but not widely used, autist

More than that, he proved THIS was true

The term was used by the "Daily Reckoning: in March of 2016:

dailyreckoning.co.uk/economy/the-deep-state-is-coming-for-your-savings/

And then again by the NY post in January. I think it's just worked it's way throughout the media sphere since then and made it's way here.

nypost.com/2017/01/17/trumps-threat-to-the-liberal-deep-state/

The frightening thing is that they know, the know that our executive branches of government are being controlled, they love it, these people believe the deep state will fix fucking global warming or some shit, they're deranged.

What genuinely frightens me is that normies will think this is a good thing. Liberals will be smug about interrupting the democratic process and ultimately destroying what little faith Americans had left in the electoral system. Even if you don't like Trump, this is setting a terrible precedent that will leave a black mark on every election to come.

I'm starting to believe more and more that 90% of normies are just NPCs that don't question these things and just exist to propagate whatever power structure is in control.

From Wikipedia:

>State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("deep state"), such as the armed forces and civilian authorities (intelligence agencies, police, administrative agencies and branches of governmental bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within the state can be conspiratorial in nature, the Deep State can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting and subverting the policies and directives of elected officials. The term, like many in politics, derives from the Greek language (kράτος εν kράτει, kratos en kratei, later adopted into Latin as imperium in imperio[1] or status in statu).

For a revealed example, see Turkey:

(specifically the "Acknowledgement of its existence":)

>THIS IS THE FINAL BOSS BOYS

Exactly. However it's the Jews. They never had any interest in maintaining representative government in the United States. They don't give a fuck about us apart from what they can suck out of us, obviously.

The first time I came across the term was from reading this article:

theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/

It's a measure of how threatened they must actually feel.

But this ain't no final boss you can sip a few potions and time attacks on. You're naked in front of them. Getting your phone number based on your Sup Forums posts is nothing to this lot.

It's a whole other level if it goes there.

how much time do we have?

it's recent

but now elections are meaningless because the CIA and NSA and bucreaucracies and the media runs the government

thats totally fine

Who knows. I'm sure the big boys are flexing their muscles behind the scenes, but that everyone would prefer to keep up appearances if at all possible.

Because the left literally couldn't care less who does it, they are still taking it so personally that they lost, that they'll be willing to let the actual corrupt shadow government take Trump down if that means they will feel right and validated.

Blame the Russian!!!

>normies literally being conditioned to prefer the deep state over an elected president

It couldn't get even more blatant these days.

Did some one say Shadow Network?

Fuck this world

They are desensitizing us to it. Use it enough, and casually enough, it becomes just another term.

TFW Democracy was a mistake. .

Agreed. And feels like the fake news push which was also bullshit.

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/01/10/washington-post-instrumental-in-coining-the-term-fake-news-now-wants-it-gone/

Yes that's been the norm for over 50 years.

Are you stupid?

no it hasn't. Are you one of them?

Yeah definitely on that one. The culmination is that we can't trust anything. Not our governmnet, our news our media or history books. It's all horseshit. Thanks, jews!

>It's always been like this goy so don't even bother trying to oppose it

See this is what I'm talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

Nail on head. Normalization. Will become a regular talking point to the point whet the uniformed will think of deep state as just another branch of government that's always been there. Dangerous stuff.

Fucking hell. So the final boss finally shows itself.

It's been the norm for far to long and needs to be stopped.

But we've been under this system since Woodrow Wilson.

Wait the MEDIA has been using the term deep state? Not just us?

yah--read the thread. Look at this:
He's like the head reporter for the (((National Review)))

>it's real
What the shit

It's exactly this. They are conditioning people into accepting that they aren't in control of their own government and there's nothing they can do to change that

"If we can't win, why bother"

>normies just dont question and follow the power structure
Well, this has been said from the very birth of democratic ideas on ancient greece
Normies prefer big state, they will always push for bigger state

>Well, this has been said from the very birth of democratic ideas on ancient greece
>Normies prefer big state, they will always push for bigger state

If by normies you mean women and minorities, then you'd be correct.

*Normies are brainwashed by the state to prefer a bigger state

>the Deep State can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials
HOW IS THAT NOT A CONSPIRACY?

>goals are to gain power, secure power, pursuit of agenda, recruitment, and stopping the will of elected officials
>this is the good version

So is there a deep state that is weeding Trumps members from the inside out

Or is bannon in control of Trump

Or is Russia still hacking Trump

can't keep up with the conspiracies, literally other than the Sup Forums pol i haven't heard about the deepstate and nobody I know that voted for Trump feels any different about him up to this day.

No, they dont even need "brainwashing" in the dystopian sense.
If you promise them large but "effective" state over a small one they will choose the big one every time

The saddest part is that the left will side with the deep state, because they have been so conditioned to think that Trump is an evil, racist fool (or rather, that they are so emotionally unwilling to accept the opposite) that they will take an actual evil regime over admitting that they were wrong. Its not about evidence and facts any more, they're too emotionally invested to ever see otherwise.

In a way, it reminds me of the image of that girl holding up a sign saying 'will trade racists for rapists'

Another though

If the Deepstate was so powerful, why didnt they just rigg the elections

They can't just overthrow Trump, leftism is dead..

Jews ARE the deep state.

The conditioned twinks and sluts that will side with the deepstate won't do anything that stops them from getting starbucks in the morning

>i am a traitor
ok billy boy

greek democracy was limited to men yet they had the same problem

They're literally relaying on the inability of their viewers to actually think about what they're saying and extrapolate. The average shitlib unironically thinks this is all just shady Trump stuff.

>he still doesn't believe in 'zagate
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=qTWU0v1WPjM

it's like you want the pedos to get away with it, user