Can we take a moment to dissect the Social Justice Warrior militant liberal movement...

Can we take a moment to dissect the Social Justice Warrior militant liberal movement? We spend a lot of time focusing on the "what" and not nearly enough focus is put on the "why"

Is it a reactionary form of liberalism; basically a societal temper tantrum by folks realizing they don't have the high ground they once thought they had?

Is it due to a lack of war or other hardships, so folks are instinctively looking to add some kind of revolutionary meaning to their lives?

Is it a naturally-occurring new form of religion in an increasingly secular society?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As our opponent begins to become more and more radicalized so will we.
It will eventually come to a point where we can no longer live with each other. It'll start from """""""peaceful"""""" riots to gangs to street skirmishes and factions, either way we will all live to see total war.

It's almost like different folks live by different sets of values. we can label these as "cultures"

and when two groups of people have such different "cultures" that they can no longer live together, they split into different locations of habitation. we can call these "countries"

So what happens when you have a "country" built on the idea of mixing together many "cultures" who naturally and willfully separated themselves from each other, things are bound to go wrong

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

bump

SJWs I think just have lots of daddy issues. That or the males were bullied for having low t or the girls never got dick in high school. It's obvious these moral high grounders are just living out their dream of taking out the male authority figures in their life. Except it's not gonna happen. You could argue it stems from mommy issues or not getting any pussy, needing constant vaidification from females who will never give it to them. They dig their own holes hoping their little fantasies will come true.

That all seems too simplistic. To say they all have "daddy" issues is reductive. I have to believe it's much larger than that

Western culture yields the most benefits to those who are conscientious and hard working. SJW's don't like this arrangement because they are neither. They blame white males for creating this arrangement and instead of rising to the challenge, they focus on lowering the standards. It's anger and denial directed towards the idea that some people are better at thriving than others and they are convinced that they don't have what it takes to thrive.

>instead of rising to the challenge, they focus on lowering the standards.
This seems plausible.

It boggles me that people believe people of other cultures can overtake the population of America and continue its legacy of success

If any culture other than white Europeans had founded america, it would not be the america we know today

so how can we in good conscience replace the racial makeup of our country with third worlders in the name of some kind of egalitarian charity case

These people act as though there is something magic about American and Western European soil. Like if you just took out all the white people and filled it up with 300 million Ethiopians we would still have landed on the moon

Prosperous times lead to a weak populus

The West has economic stability so the majority of the middle classes live comfortably without any real struggle or hardship - The SJW generation is a product of this comfort.

For proof see the countless poorer societies where SJW's don't exist (e.g. Eastern bloc EU like Hungary, and developing nations like Brazil).

SJWs would say "well gays and transgenders have always been here. you white men have just used violence and subjugation to keep them down"

How do people not realize he is gay

I'm pretty worried I just got home today from ankle surgeon and was told I'd be out of work in my home for 5 months what can I do

Sometimes the simplest answer is the best answer. Well, this is how it started anyway. Now we have the perfect storm of intergenerational indoctrination and social media access compounding the problem.

Silly how such a simple thing has gotten so out of hand isn't it?

>If any culture other than white Europeans had founded america, it would not be the america we know today

It would be better. It would have real culture, and there would be no racism and inequality. It would be the most diverse nation as well (i.e. no white people).

Liberals are closet narcissistic sociopaths they will never be placated
Show no mercy for they will show you none

Most of the numales I see seem to be really skinny rather than really fat. The lack of muscle mass appears spot-on; many have arms like sticks, which means their efforts to create a threatening demeanour through clothing and masks and such sort of falls short. I imagine it's the rampant veganism coupled with a lack of working out.

why don't ausposters post in their native slang?

mate, gday, etc?

>developing nations like Brazil).

their media is pushing SJW content up their asses as hard as burger media does. they have completely normalized homosexuality and slutness in their soaps

possibly because they are an inferior hedonist peasant culture, moreso than a nation of spoiled wimps coasting on the greatness of their ancestors

>It boggles me that people believe people of other cultures can overtake the population of America and continue its legacy of success

They aren't for 'success'. Success implies one person is better than another person (an oppressor). They are for equality. Everyone gets the same portion. It ends with a communist dictator and death camps. They champion immigration because they can't identify with those who can thrive in our society and so want more people who are possibly lower on the totem pole than them in terms of ability to thrive. It's a mess. Watch J Peterson videos.

Let them poison themselves mentally and physically, until they are gone.

Very true, anonfriend. Cheers.

brings to mind the redistribution of wealth thing

ok so i vote to take money away from anyone who has more money than me

chances are there are millions of people with less than i do who will vote to take away what i have.

pretty soon we can only have as much as the guy who has the least

I can see you.

>Let them poison themselves mentally and physically, until they are gone.

That's not how it works though. They're dragging the rest down with them. You can't poison a specific body part, its system wide.