If he were alive today would the left put him in the same boat as Richard Spencer?

If he were alive today would the left put him in the same boat as Richard Spencer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TgnCTrILhI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know.

However I would love to see what a debate where Milo + Shapiro defend religion against Hitchens.

christopher hitchens does not debate religion well at all. it always devolves into him listing bad things done by the church or religious individuals. he never addresses the validity of religion, the utility of religious belief, any of various conceptions of god -except to call them "absurd" without further argumentation.

You were saying, faggot?

>
> he never addresses the validity of religion, the utility of religious belief, any of various conceptions of god -except to call them "absurd" without further argumentation.
He does have a point though...

>god is a person in the sky who enables suffering and comfort on a whim

wow... such insight

what a powerful intellect...

>kike
>neocon
>radical leftist when he was younger
>atheist
Glad he's dead to be honest.

The judeo-christian belief system didn't just pop into existence 2000 years ago. Many of the stories that would eventually woudnd up being compiled in the old testament were already thousands upon thousands of years old, some predating judaism itself.

Nice argument, Nancy.
It's called rhetoric.

I think he'd be wearing a MAGA hat

lifelong trotskyist so no

and spencer isn't known to be jewish yet

He would be backing Trump. He hates PC and he hates the Clinton's even more, he wrote a ducking book about it.

Hitch would be a Trumper, no doubt.

This, I'm so sad he's not here to blow the fuck out of every one of the talking heads and libtards.

he was a useless anglo alcoholic narcissist cunt. So yes

Trump would have been am awakening for Hitch

Can you tell me more about Hitch? He seems interesting but I know nothing about him.

Same, I would love to have had his commentary on this election. He probably would have been pro brexit too

it's poor rhetoric, delivered confidently.

just a more british and snobby rendition of a FOOD AID commercial "LOOK LOOK AT THE SUFFERING PEOPLE, YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME, LOOK THESE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING"

it's only convincing to utter morons and the willfully mislead. its a totally vapid conceptualization of god with miserable gaps in logic that he never once addressed in his lifetime.

why should literacy or civilization matter to god? never mind that roman judea was not particularly illiterate, nor particularly uncivilized (it had roads and aqueducts and seaports). why should god have any notion of time understandable to humans, let alone the exact same one? what does the climate have to do with anything?

he was simply not a sophisticated thinker. his criticism of religion is like that of a vaguely "smart" teenager.

Not a chance. He'd sense the hostility to the new-right and veer closer to a centrist position, where he'd be able to casually snipe at controversial misconceptions with acuity

Absolutely. He'd be getting the same treatment Milo gets. Probably worse since Milo is a flamboyant fag that worships niggers. I think if he were in Milo's position, touring around the country and speaking at universities, there'd be attempts to kill him by now.

>Reddit the philosopher

He was a Marxist, pro-globalism and a war hawk.

Press S to shit on his grave.

I can't think of any universe in which he would be alive today all other things being equal. Woulda offed himself at some point.

Hitchens was an anti-theist, he was more concerned with that if god was real why would you warship him if he lets people die in the millions for no reason. debating didn't matter because you cant prove if he does or doesn't exist.

Did the god who invented religion practice religion?
hmm, ok then.

>He was a Marxist, pro-globalism and a war hawk
No he wasn't

youtu.be/TgnCTrILhI4