I used to work for CTR, AMA

Hello, comrades!

I'm not talking about Correct The Record. I'm talking about "Confuse The Record". That is our nickname for it.

Brief background:

Confuse The Record is the headquarters for Russia's troll army. There are about a thousand of them. They work in a large warehouse north of Moscow. It's like a sweatshop, but instead of sewing machines, there are computers.

They literally get paid to shitpost. It takes many forms- it could be fake news stories, it could be memes on /r/The_Donald, it could be tweets or Facebook status updates, it could be things you see on Sup Forums. Some of us are on Sup Forums duty seventeen hours a day.

If I were still in Russia, I would be signing my own death warrant by posting this. But then I fled to America. They may still find me, but that is fine. I do not fear death.

Some of you will accuse me of being a globalist shill, or a cuck, or a faggot, or a beta neckbeard, or an autist LARPer. Don't worry. I understand. I used to get paid to say those very things to people on this forum.

Self bump because OP is a faggot

so paint me a more accurate picture of american politics with your operation worked in. what narratives have you perpetuated that you see as a huge success for the OP

Late harder for me

We want the EU to look weak, and we want to divide the US. We want to make people racist. We want to make refugees all look like criminals because then people support far-right politics, which is bad for USA and EU but good for Russia.

For example, when a Muslim refugee kills someone, we spread it on Facebook, Twitter, and /r/The_Donald.

nearly the worst, good self depri senpi shi

>ll

you guys need to work so much harder

NICE CATCH, SHILL. LOOKS LIKE SHARIABLUE IS OUT IN FULL FORCE

fucking faggot

Kek says you're larping.

Great now buzzfeed other news rag is going to know, comrade.

Why did you have to spill the beans.

Gake and Fay

I am in America now. They may still find me, but that is fine. I do not fear death.

He doesn't understand what you said. You need to break it down to shill-speak.

Post your Russian passport with timestamp.

I was a nigger once and then I played in elmers glue and now I'm white as paper. My life is so much better now praise allah!

If I were you, I would not believe me either. But let me repeat myself.

>Confuse The Record is the headquarters for Russia's troll army. There are about a thousand of them. They work in a large warehouse north of Moscow. It's like a sweatshop, but instead of sewing machines, there are computers.

This is true.

Also, thread needs more Pek

>Post your Russian passport with timestamp.

Lol why is far right politics bad for USA if anything it makes you all poorer when our capitalism takes over the world.

everyone on Sup Forums knows about the RIDF effort, shill. They are mostly contained to the Syria general threads, but are also present whenever you have Putin astroturf shit.

RIDF and CTR are both real as fuck.
you both serve foreign interests and not the american people.

fuck off, shill

>For example, when a Muslim refugee kills someone, we spread it on Facebook, Twitter, and /r/The_Donald.

why? they'd do it themselves.

Olgino?

We act as a springboard to make it go viral.

For example, when one of us posts on /r/The_Donald, the rest of us upvote it. But not too quickly. Just enough to get it on the top/hour queue.

The Reddit admins can do nothing because we are people, not bots. And they don't know all the upvotes are coming from the same place because we are not stupid enough to upvote from Internet Explorer.

I don't believe you.

>If I were still in Russia, I would be signing my own death warrant by posting this

Nice bait faggot

Russia outlawed the death penalty and do not kill people extrajudiciously because they respect the rule of law. Go LARP somewhere else

>>Post your Russian passport with timestamp.

Correct the Record was a failed social media HRC astroturfing campaign. Confuse The Record is us. We are the real CTR. The real CTR is the RIDF.

Do you guys work in a basement and are virgins?

Why did you quit you stupid faggot?
Esoteric Duginism is the way of the future.

POST THE DAMN PASSPORT OR GTFO

N I G G E R F A G G O T

Obvious bullshit, Reddit bans people that talk about Muslim crimes all the time.

That is fine. If I were you, I wouldn't believe me.

You are obviously a larper or part of blue-whatever.

It is not a basement, it is a warehouse. Most of us are virgins. When you work 17 hours a day 7 days a week for slave wages, you do not have time to look for pussy.

lol no, i run some heavy shit here and there and have not been banned, r/atheism however is full blown pro mudshit

>>>Post your Russian passport with timestamp.

This is boring. Try a coherent legend

>ΠΑCΠΟΡΤ

A coherent legend? Like the one about how people who try to take down the Clintons have a mysterious habit of winding up dead? Even though there is no evidence for it?

We are the ones responsible for making that conspiracy theory so well known. We promoted it, largely, on Sup Forums.

To be honest, Sup Forums is essentially us. I used to work with most of the people in this thread.

When we promoted that conspiracy theory, it was funny because it's true if you replace HRC with Putin.

If you do not post your passport with a timestamp and you keep larping, kek will smite your mother in her sleep

Don't forget that Sup Forums was one of the biggest meme factories for trump, I still belive that trump paid or still has shills here.

Have you done anything good?

fascinating story. The Clinton deaths conspiracy theory predates the current campaign by many years. try agian