www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html
trumpsfirst100days.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/day-26-tuesday-february-14-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=AL4XXo-XoH8
imgur.com/a/ZXFWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO!

Then that's where she should stay. Get her out from in front of the cameras. Same with Stephen Miller.

SACKED IN THE MORNING

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

Will Trump destroy (((them)))?
I need my whitepills fellow goyim.

Morning
>Trump tweets: The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?
>Schwarzenegger's Apprentice finale dead last in ratings among big 4
>Was the shows lowest rated episode
>Kellyanne Conway says Flynn offered his resignation to Trump
>Linda McMahon sworn in as Small Biz Secretary
Afternoon
>Spicer rally
>Opens briefing by exclaiming "Happy Valentine's Day!"
>Says Trump asked for Flynn's resignation
>"It's was a trust issue not a legal issue"
>Gives timeline of events
>Trump was not told DoJ was interested in conversation until 2 weeks after Pence spoke on the issue
>Whitehouse has been looking into the issue for weeks
>Spicer says Trump is not keeping dossiers on journalist
>Trump signs repeal of Dodds Frank provision
>Office of Government Ethics recommends probe into Kellyanne Conway for comments on Ivanka Trump product
>Director of Secret Service resigns
>Chaffetz says House Oversight won't investigate Flynn
>Would be under Intel committee jurisdiction
>Says Flynn was right to resign
>Schumer wants Sessions to recues himself from any investigations into Flynn's Russian connections
>Hannity: Leaks from "shadow warriors" inside government are very dangerous
>Flynn says he didn't discuss sanctions with Russian ambassador
>Rand Paul: It would be "excessive" for Congress to investigate Flynn
>“I just don’t think it’s useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party,”
>Says it takes time away from things like repealing and replacing Obamacare
>House Intel Committee Chairman: Won't investigate Flynn, will investigate leaks
>McConnell: “Highly likely” Senate Intel will investigate Flynn
>Sen. Blunt: There should be investigation into Russian connection /w Trump admin
>Likely Flynn will be asked to come to committee
Tonight
>Whitehouse will not push for two state solution in Israel
>Kellyanne Conway: Leaks are "dangerous stuff"

humpty drumpty i'm gonna bumpty

Keep the spice flowing.

Every few days when I log on to twitter I get a couple hundred of pic related. My password is air tight and changed recently. Happened today to my dismay. It's not even a troll account. It's my real everyday.

3spooky5me

Trump will fire Priebus this week

Who they? I recognize some but the ordering is confusing on who's who.

REPORT SHILLS TO ICE!

COMMIE WARMONGERS GET OUT

Spicer needs to come out and give the world a 10 minute redpilling on the phrase deep state and hand out copies of this to the press to report on

>He had to stand by someone that Lied to the Vice President and eroded the trust they had between each other
nigger what.

Evan McMullin is on Seth Meyers

>Russian Meme

Is your media still talking about this stuff Ameribro's? literally not a single American gives a shit about this.

hey guys is this the kremlin general?

SHILLS ARE FLUSTERED

YOU KIKES REALIZE THAT EVERY FAILED ATTEMPT TO BRING DOWN TRUMP JUST MAKES IT HARDER TO DO SO IN THE FUTURE, RIGHT?

PTG vs World: Episode 9

Surely this will be the time Trump is stumped

Late night shift shills are the most annoying of the lot

When will Trump start the citizens' militia corps to really remove invaders?

Jesus Christ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO we need a new infographic? are you shills or newfags?!

OUR ENEMY IS JEWISH GLOBALIST BANKERS. JEWISH GLOBALIST BANKERS. SAY IT WITH ME: JEWISH. GLOBALIST. BANKERS.

THEY want us to be in a fight with Russia because Russia has bucked their control. Russia took over domestic oil production. Russia threw Rothschild out of their central bank. Russia fucked up globalist plans in Ukraine and Syria. Russia wants to build an oil pipeline that thwarts (((their))) plans of building one. RUSSIA IS OUR ONLY FUCKING FRIEND AGAINST THEM. THAT'S WHY OUR POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT ET ALL WANT US TO FIGHT THEM.

Reminder only newfags supported Flynn. Oldfags always knew he was a liability.

I forgot how great filters are

Lol

>"Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence"
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

Also NYT:
>"The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."
No evidence of Russia influencing the election, which was literally cited as 'confirmed' by multiple news outlets just a few weeks ago.

>"All of the current and former officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the continuing investigation is classified."
No official source, no official statements, all untraceable and unverifiable statements from 'anonymous sources.' All information in the article is, as such, worthless.

>"The officials would not disclose many details, including what was discussed on the calls, the identity of the Russian intelligence officials who participated, and how many of Mr. Trump’s advisers were talking to the Russians. It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself."
Read this, then reread it, then reread it again. This article is based on phone calls, yet they don't even know what was said, what they were about, or who was even speaking. Yes, the news media is this fucking horrendous.

>"A report from American intelligence agencies that was made public in January concluded that the Russian government had intervened in the election in part to help Mr. Trump"
NYT BTFOs itself by destroying the credibility of its own sources or the 'intelligence agencies.'

Reposting because I fucking hate the media in this country.

TL;DR:
>NYT sources are anonymous "officials"
>The scandal is about phone calls from Trump's staff to Russians
>Nobody knows what was said in the phone calls.
>Nobody knows who was called or who called in the first place.
>Nobody knows how many calls took place.
>Nobody knows if the calls were even about Trump.
>people want Trump IMPEACHED over this

Fuck it

>Conway says Flynn offered his resignation to Trump
>Spicer says Trump asked for Flynn's resignation

They need to start working as a team

it also goes against what intelligence officials said before the election

I have to ask. Can Trump corner the oil market of the Americas with competitive prices?

REMINDER THAT THESE COMMUNIST INFILTRATORS OF THE MEDIA MEAN TO CAUSE NUCLEAR WAR OVER LIES AND SLANDER

Reposting from last thread for the request.

Done.

I supported Flynn because he fucking understands the threat Islam poses.

where is it from?

"I know Hillary Clinton is going to win - I can feel it in my bones"

What did she mean by this?

It's getting worse
Luckily it's just making things worse for the media

Well we just sanctioned Venezuela, so I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with some of their oil soon

Wow, that bigot needs some death threats

I am sure Obama's scandals where at least a whole magnitude greater than this.

This is one lousy phone call, over maintaining relationships with Russia. Why is this such a bad thing?

Go back to r edit then where you belong

>MEAN TO CAUSE NUCLEAR WAR OVER LIES AND SLANDER
Which is horrific. What does Russia know or have or is doing that so unifies the globalists?? It surely can't be all about Syria. It can't!

Hope she is enjoying hell

Watch the presser:

They could ask about venezuela, Steve Mnuchin, the new Dodd-Frank repeal, North Korea, new cabinet confirmations, etc etc etc...

THEY ONLY ASKED ABOUT RUSSIA AGAIN AND AGAIN. The press' function is to get Trump out of power BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. that means trying to turn public opinion against thim. The senate would vote to impeach him RIGHT FUCKING NOW. They don't need anything - they are owned by globalist jew bankers. But the public would crucify them and call for a fucking coup. Lugenpresse is ONLY INTERESTED IN SERVING THEIR MASTERS AND NOTHING ELSE.

>id is tex
BASED

he bones are very brittle at that age desu

M8 have you never fought shills? You don't just say that outright. You force them into hypocritical statements by over-extending their own narrative. They gotta be pretty rustled before you hit them with the live rounds.

Clearly Putin has hacked your mind as well.

She felt arthritis and mistook it for a sixth sense.

Irrelevant. Trump can use US+Canada+Russia to cut the sandniggers out of the petrodollar scheme, especially if Europe is buying primarily Russian gas and oil. This means both sides can tell that whole part of the world to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut and let them sandnigger it out with each other until they are no longer a threat to anybody.

He never talked about removing sanctions

He may have talked in broader terms about looking into it.

It's absolutely fucking nothing.

Why would Trump fire someone who was with him from day 1 over a BS like that?

If they wanted to investigate it all this BS would end.

Pence/Priebus/GOP played Trump in making it into a huge deal because they are part of the establishment

and Flynn was the guy that would purge all the CIA/Clinton corruption

Flynn was a insider in the Obama era, he knew about the funding of ISIS, Knew about Pizzagate

Trump could never have let him go

Right the fuck on based legal migrant lady.

The number of people who admit that they trust the media in this country is in the mid-teens (16% I think).

It really doesn't matter except to Never-Trumpers.

Russia is embracing Christianity again and it scares the living shit out of world jewry.

Severe osteoporosis.

Someone just shared this on my facebook

Fucking kek I hope it happens and they all get fired

Spicer is a neocon trying to take out Flynn completely.
Conway is loyal to the President alone.

I'm trusting Conway on this one.

tuesday's news with links
trumpsfirst100days.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/day-26-tuesday-february-14-2017/

It doesn't matter what Russia knows or does.
We have always been at war with Eurasia.

it's gonna backfire majorly. normies don't give a fuck - they've heard the russian line before, now they'll just read that flynn did talk to the russians, lied about it and got shitcanned. at this point they're totally distrusting of the media, and fairly trusting of trump.

listening to journos over and over asking the same shit is just going to make them hate the media even more (remember, spicer's pressers have record viewers!). bad strategy.

>Why would Trump fire someone [...] over BS like that
because he no longer trusts the man?

>Pence/Priebus/GOP played Trump
Oh I get it now Enjoy your last (you) from me

The threads are as repetitive as Sean Spicer conference meeting
>RUSSIA
>SANCTIONS
>DISAVOW
>HIGH PRAISES OF PUTIN

So to switch it up, who is Tom Price, what's his contribution to Human and Health Service? Any notable bills to look out for?

They also
>THREW ROTHSCHILDS OUT OF THEIR CENTRAL BANK
If the US and Russia both reject the Rothschild scheme of debt slavery the whole system falls apart because people can just stock up on non-Rothschild currencies like USD, Rubles, or buttcoins.

what moron slipped in skip school in there, the fucker ruined the entire aesthetic

If CNN is seriously accusing trump campaign of colluding with Russia during the campaign Spicer is going to go fucking ballistic tomorrow

Yeah I guess if push came to shove I'd choose her

Wouldn't that just make it easier to round these retards up?

I'll hazard to ask if you have even the slightest bit of evidence to back up that statement.

atleast she isnt some nigger tier Guatemalan

This is redpilling me so hard. How pervasive are these media snakes?

They are coordinating this story across all levels and it's based on limited and scarce info

He can't write laws as SecHHS but he's a strong advocate of repealing and replacing Obamacare, so this is a good sign in that direction.

Nice way for ICE to target them

>Flynn doesn't disclose his prior communications with Russia
>US intelligence, which had been illegally tapping his calls under Obama, confirms the communications, also confirms that there was nothing illegal about the content of the communications
>Trump fires Flynn for failure to completely disclose his communication history
>according to CNN, somehow this is evidence that Trump is a Russian puppet and grounds for impeachment

And they wonder why they're called fake news. They've passed the line and are just full on seditious at this point.

>No official source, no official statements, all untraceable and unverifiable statements from 'anonymous sources.' All information in the article is, as such, worthless.
What a shitty way to value news. No wonder you're so misinformed.

Easy: Pipelines. Put in pipelines and start pumping our domestic oil.

The real secret is that the US has been literally hording our domestic oil. They BOUGHT oil, Pumped it INTO our underground wells, and CAPPED it for storage. We've been HOARDING the shit and buying it from Saudi ON PURPOSE.

Globalist want the most important resource in the world to come from overseas third world shitholes because they can easily have corrupt crony capitalist deals over there with NO OVERSIGHT. If you pump oil out of Libya - who's going to know if DIck cheney et all take a nice quiet slice? Meanwhile it takes leverage over our economy out of the hands of American citizenry and puts it in the hands of rotten saudi shiek that hate us.

TRUMP and PUTIN are colluding to reverse that and seize power over the world economy from the mudslimes and GLOBALIST bankers.

Haha fuckin' ol bitch.

So...this is women's intuition...

Flynn forced out after stoped Venezuela Drug Ring! - Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan

youtube.com/watch?v=AL4XXo-XoH8

Pretty much my entire family and coworkers have been redpilled by this media frenzy.
Heck some of them have gone from Bernie tier to full on Alex Jones level.

death throes mate. they know it's over. nobody trusts them and they have nothing.

The devil is winning

Desu whoever leaked the Flynn thing way overplayed their hand. Leaks were already a problem but one that burns one of the few people Trump actually trusted is not going to end well. Whoever did it was either extremely shortsighted, or was going to lose the position that would have allowed them to pick up more intel to leak, or both, which leads me to think it was probably Yates since she's a fucking retard. Either that or it was Brennan in which case expect some mid level analyst to take the fall.

Then there's the worse scenario which is that no government official is involved and its some 3rd party in which case your national security has been extremely compromised. Not saying a government leaker doesnt already warrant a thorough investigation due to NatSec concerns, but an outside source would probably be far worse.

They did it a day ago in some city

It didn't have any effect on the cities economy. Its just evidence that they don't think we are being virtuous by letting them play in our sandbox. Or sandbox is amazing its the best in the world and we told them they could play in it and enjoy the fun........And now... they are saying its their sandbox, they made this. Watch what happens if we don't play

If this makes any sense at al

imgur.com/a/ZXFWb

Not Sup Forums related but jesus christ what happened to men in this country, they're all so fucking cucked.

But the normshitters believe them

How can we counter-signal against this giant fucking tidal wave these douchebags wield?

Spicer is a weaboo from /m/ not Sup Forums. He's one of us. Kellyann is just Banon's face.

he can try, but he won't win

Welcome to the last 40 years, user.

If Flynn didn't do anything illegal the it's nothing.

why you don't accept the truth?

it's obvious Pence/Priebus aren't to be trusted

how many hit pieces by the media you see on them?

It's all about removing the outsiders.

It's a very nice face.

>They BOUGHT oil, Pumped it INTO our underground wells, and CAPPED it for storage. We've been HOARDING the shit and buying it from Saudi ON PURPOSE.

And people don't realize this is the sole reason the oil market and OPEC didn't collapse in the last couple years.

>The real secret is that the US has been literally hording our domestic oil. They BOUGHT oil, Pumped it INTO our underground wells, and CAPPED it for storage. We've been HOARDING the shit and buying it from Saudi ON PURPOSE.

We've been hoarding it to avoid a repeat of the 1970s oil shock.

>TRUMP and PUTIN are colluding to reverse that and seize power over the world economy from the mudslimes and GLOBALIST bankers.

Is that why they hate russia so much?

I seriously can't think of much reason as to why we're supposed to hate putin and russia...