Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On-soEUHhvo
youtube.com/watch?v=0V1LcpsNDfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, who are you again?

I've had it up to here with you

Yeah it didn't feel like you did jack shit in the election, you didn't even beat Carson for fucks sake. If only you hadn't sold out so much maybe you could have been a contender.

Our time together was too short.

He's the only men I find actually cute

C U T E !

>tfw not able to fill daddy's shoes because manlet

His head is unproportionally large compared to his body

He has done more for freedom and constitution than you will ever do in your life desu

I was a big believer in his father.

But the more I think about it, the more I think his job as a Freemason was to split the vote and make sure that Obama had 4 more years to complete the attempt at the communist global NWO.

Is the NWO complete? probably.

Will USA and Trump prevail against the marxist scum? History will tell.

You're still here. I follow your Senate shenanigans, silly.

You just need to be more unapologetic about why you're right and the left is fundamentally wrong.

You are not areal Ron supporter..

>2017
>watch kenesiean economics fail
>watch liberties disappear
>see all the unconstitutional things happening in the government
>"muh "necessary and proper" clause
>watch taxes only go up
>politicians lie and it isn't a problem
>have a president that promotes more central power
>still see people only voting red and blue
>seeing all of this and not voting libertarian

the founding fathers would throw up in their pants

Dr Cox?

>voting libertarian

That ship sailed with Gary 420 Johnson

I think he has lost integrity by supporting Trump

>juicefag

Libertarians are too concerned with being ideologically consistent and winning debates than winning elections. Otherwise, they'd give up the delusion of open borders and collaborate to take over the Republican Party.

Remember he tried to be edgy in an interview with Megyn Kelly but like the cuck he is, he apologised because his jew donors got angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=On-soEUHhvo

>>still see people only voting red and blue
>>seeing all of this and not voting libertarian

>implying that the Libertarian Party isn't a bigger joke than the Green Party
>implying that voting for liberty-minded Republicans isn't the best way to advance a libertarian agenda

grow up, retard.

Trump is the best thing to happen to libertarians in decades.

the open borders thing is a big rift that i've noticed in the party. at the convention last year, some argued that protecting the border mean protecting our property, while other argued that it was the government dictating human travel. I'm for more borders, but i think trade should be absolutely free.

> Trump is the best thing to happen to libertarians in decades

name one policy of Trump's besides his business plan that is a libertarian virtue

>muh wall
>muh civil asset forfeiture
>muh trumpcare

Post your Rands m80s

oh come on, Jefferson was a liar and a hypocrite

You'll have your chance Rand.

Who are you both?

>too concerned with being ideologically consistent
If only this were the case, they'd have never been infiltrated by cultural Marxists. The modern Libertarian party is a fucking disgrace.

Agreed. Culture matters just as much, if not more, than economics.

It just frustrates me that Libertarians would rather be off in their little corner squabbling amongst one another, completely irrelevant to the national conversation.

Yes

>name one policy of Trump's besides his business plan that is a libertarian virtue

trump called out the federal reserve, called out yellen for holding down interests rates for obama, said they need to be audited, and has openly applauded ron paul's efforts many times.

rand paul has a good heart but hes a fucking novice and his father was a great man, but naive.

if anyone will audit the fed, it will be trump, not a paul.

He can go fuck himself with the shitty Obamacare replacement plan.

Why is Nigel Farrage drinking a juice box?

>double double
>hamburger
STOP CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING ME REEEEE

how can you believe him? remember all the other promises he made? i doubt he will act on i, just like he wont act on half of his promises

Friendship ended with Rand, now Donald is my best friend.

>name one policy of Trump's besides his business plan that is a libertarian virtue

>implying that the economy isn't the only thing that should be vitally important to libertarians

he's cutting taxes and regulations. almost nothing else matters.

thats a lot of food. he must be trying to grow

>muh wall
Good luck preserving a libertarian society without secure borders and immigration controls.

sensible_chuckle.jpg

rand always looks very happy

>almost nothing else matters.
Gotta cut dem programs. Taxes and regulations cripple the economy, but government handouts cripple society and put massive dysgenic pressures on your populace.

I wonder if he keeps the toys he gets with his happy meal

Or do they let him order the mighty kids meal instead

PLENTY OF MATERIAL THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=0V1LcpsNDfg

Ron Paul is a fuckin legend, not sure about Rand.

Ron was /donaldsguy/ despite having to shill out for the nominee.

He's good, but I think he's a bit too young and inexperienced. It's clear he genuinely values freedom and the constitution if you look at what he's done in the senate, but he also thinks that the way you get ahead is by selling out on your values to get shit done. That works sometimes I guess, but he went into the change election and decided to swing towards the establishment when he should have gone full 1776. With another term in the senate he can be a good republican pick after Trump if he gets his shit together.

(checked)
I'm am of agreement. Being the follow up to Ron should be no easy task. Rand has quite the task ahead of him to grow into his father's shoes.

He wanted to stone adulterers publicly.

>Culture matters just as much, if not more, than economics.

That's why NeoNazis are generally poor

Coming from a Mexican, that must really hurt the neo nazi.

He's right though.

Every day you short bastard.