Drumpf Cucked

Does Canada always have to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfZLPXvI7xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a prime example of a Canadian alpha male stealing a weak amerifat's woman. Lardasses btfo.

Reminder, trump literally walked in on "not King leafs dad" assfucking Justin's mom on trumps couch.
This family is ripe with cucks.

>If you fuck your enemies daughter, you win

Cuckleaf gets knocked out sparing.
This dude ain't cuckin nobody.

Fun fact: at 235lb Trump is the 3rd fattest president in U.S history

I can feel your impotent jealousy and rage far more than any woman unfortunate enough to fuck you will be able to feel your microdick, fatso.

Trudeau is a healthy and attractive alpha male, Drumpf is a ball of lard wearing a toupee.

you just KNOW

She looks kinda despised actually, like the kind of a smile Mona Lisa has. You autists cannot even read facial expressions anymore.

SHART

Probably the gayest attempt at insulting someone I've ever seen.
I pity you guys up there. Cuckadue gets ko'd by basically any adult human male that picks a fight with him guaranteed.
You guys look up to this fag. This is the dude who does karate in school and has an uncle who works for Nintendo.

>no Ivanka pepe edit yet
You're slacking Sup Forums

>Click here
she/s forcing a smile, curling her nose, and squinting

signs of complete disgust. she must see the castro in him

He's pretty tall, dude.

Someone posted one earlier.

reminder: Trudeau's mother was pimped out like a whore, by Trump: youtube.com/watch?v=WfZLPXvI7xE

If you saw any of the characteristics you just described in that picture, you need to have your eyes checked.

Jared Kushner was the Cuck that night. Justin got what Trump always wanted.

Look fo disgust that nig-lips confuse for longing.

>anymore

loving the autists here, the kids who sees a girl glance at them and says to themselves
OMG She wants my d

Pic related is a stock photo of a "caucasian man with a smug face". Now compare to OP's pic. It's absolutely obvious she is pitying him, not admiring him.

More like Kushner and Trudeau were the cucks that night, they both sat in the corner as the biggest, burliest, sweatiest Mandingo they could hire did the mating press with Ivanka.

Denial

I'm not surprised Canadians aren't used to seeing what basic respect looks like

>all those forced, fake smiles around cuckteau
made me kek

I think she might actually be stuck to her chair

shes a press conference kiddo
shes not going to sit around and frown, its televised, it would look bad.

good one

>Leafs are such cucks they think if a woman smiles at them it means they want to have sex with you.

honestly the smile is very real from this girl, she looks like shes into him. Shes sweeping her hair from out of her face grooming herself and the smile is natural

>the one butthurt drumpfkin who isn't from the USA.

Every time.

but but she looked at me, while i was speaking at a press conference. She obviously wanted to be bent over the table

>Curling her nose when her nose isn't doing anything
>Squinting when her eyes are wide open
>Forcing a smile when she's literally openmouthed due to shock and awe

You cucks are hilarious

>this guy is too autistic to pick up basic body language

>tfw no Americunt president daughter to fuck while her pedodad jacks off in the corner

LEAFED
E
A
F
E
D

i can't wait till Toronto burns

how is a girl looking at him while hes speaking automatically mean they want to fuck?

>estonia
Need i say more.

she's thinking "damn why did i settle for that kike"

its an obvious paki rapist

Night of the burning leaf, soon!

>she looks like shes into him
doesn't prove anything when a woman who probably is a liberal is pleased to see him. The women with opposing views like Ivanka still fake smiled on those pics.

this is what i was lurking 4
will trade

MEME POTENTIAL CONFIRMED

>There are retards this delusional

exactly, and where else is she suppose to look? Shes not autistic like half this board so her eyes wouldnt be darting back and force nervously trying to not make any eye contact. Shes surrounded by cameras and press, shes suppose to be engaged or look engaged in his conversation.

first and third pic she is not looking at him

this

those freeze frame don't show anything we need video

looks more like someone looking at their pet than anything.

I'm sick of all you guys' stupid fucking jokes this is supposed to be a serious board on politics faggots.

To get back on topic, how big do you think Trudeau's penis is while flaccid? I need to know for a biography I'm working on.

>tfw I'm gonna him by the boipucci

>if you fuck yo massa's dauhta you win

Mop up on aisle 3. I can smell her wet panties from here

SHE IS NOT LOOKING AT TRUDEAU AT ALL.
FUCK.
LEFT WING INVASION.