IMPEACH TRUMP!

IMPEACH TRUMP!

Who is Rachel Fisher?

It must be true because it's a macro made with MS Paint.

>Occupy democrats
>one post
>two words
stop spamming threads

So by that logic, nothing will happen

>can't provide any evidence for any of his claims

Cool story, CNN

and it doesn't seem to matter that much to the righteous law and order crowd

shariablue

sage

EVERY TIME

Hillary would have started WWIII in just 2 weeks.

>if (((CNN))) said it, it's the truth

>Unironically using occupy democrats propaganda

Sage this shit Sup Forums

Trump is a traitor, I can't believe it's taken everyone so long to realize this. He's an opportunist who saw an opportunity and didn't care about the consequences beyond his own personal goals

A horrible person to have as president

no, liberals are just accusing Trump of everything Hillary did because they think it will sway our opinions
they really don't understand we aren't as impressionable or gullible as they are

Is this board under siege?

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

>Seeing this same shitpost for the 10th time in one night.

Ctr is back in force huh

no. you delusional brainwashed cultists do not get to sabotage and spread propaganda then claim you were correct.
we call that "conspiracy to commit treason" and we execute the criminals for it.
you are fighting for your lives and it shows.
you all reek of desperation and sage.

But Clinton is going to jail so who can this be?

Yes