IS DONALD TRUMP GOING TO BE FUCKING IMPEACHED?!?!?!?

IS DONALD TRUMP GOING TO BE FUCKING IMPEACHED?!?!?!?

No. Read the news, not just the fucking headlines.

FUUUUUUUUUCKING GOD DAMNIT

No, media's spouting garbage as usual.

hed have to do something illegal first

shariablue

sage

No. He won in a landslide.

REEEEEE

>This will be the news cycle that finally kills Trumps campaign.

No he'll be just fine

Quads of truth.

Saging into Oblivion, worst Elder Scrolls

No. But I got a date with a trap this weekend. Wish me luck.

No he won't
>All they have going against him is that a man working for him was pulling some behind the scenes shit with Russia, that can't get you impeached
>The Republican majority of the House isn't stupid, they will not fucking impeach the most popular name in the Republican party and risk their asses getting replaced

yes, he's most likely going to get impeached. to trust retards from Sup Forums telling you otherwise is foolish. every time they claim there's a happening, nothing happens. every time they claim nothing's happening, something happens.

this is a major happening, regardless of what autistic larpers are telling you. I look forward to more pizzagate happenings as well. this is the best timeline.

If he gets impeached, Hillary becomes President right?
Impeachment and magically getting what I want are interchangeable right?

>tells me I shouldn't believe pol about happenings
>tells me about a happening on pol

Also, does literally nobody remember that Flynn was working under Obama at the time "the call" was made? And that the call was most likely an attempt to FUCKING STOP WWIII DUE TO OBAMA'S RETARDED SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA OVER SOMETHING PETTY WITH NO EVIDENCE?

Stop responding to these sliding niggers with bumps. Sage.

>Sup Forums spams this shitty image with no sources
>piece of fantasy storytelling

Tell us more how much you know about the precursors of global war. Is it more than national security experts, armed with much more secret information than your fucking schizoid brain?

CORRECT

It's hilarious that pizzagate is literally a debunked conspiracy theory that Sup Forums is still desperately clinging to, yet no one here is mentioning the daily revelations of Trump's relation to Russia.

More proof that Sup Forums is just satire

>no one knows the sources, but the sources spoke to the New York Times (according to NYT), which is where the story starts
> sources are "US officials", that's all we know
> There is nothing wrong with talking to Russians, just as there is nothing wrong with talking with Britons, it can't lead to impeachment
>some or all didn't know that some Russians were intelligence agents, and even if they did, still not impeachable, there is no information on whether anyone even was an agent or who the campaign workers supposedly were
>we only know of one new name (besides Flynn) among the people who spoke to Russians, and he hasn't worked for trump in a long time
>the only way it is illegal is if there was collusion, the New York Times admits that the sources themselves have found no evidence of collusion

>all we have is that people who worked for Trump during the campaign spoke to "The Russians", that is all we have, all of this talk about treason, impeachment, and everything else is just the media and shills (and hillary supporters grasping at anything they can)

>OP is himself a paid shill, just read the articles yourself

Trump is a traitor, I can't believe it's taken everyone so long to realize this. He's an opportunist who saw an opportunity and didn't care about the consequences beyond his own personal goals

A horrible person to have as president

ShariaBlue go and stay go

will you stop fucking sliding