Is Sup Forums being raided?

Is Sup Forums being raided?

Yes it is.

Yeah, ctr fags are back at it again after getting BTFO in November

Nope

Leftypol raided a little while ago. I'm probably the only one that noticed. There's only like 6 of those fags.

Not sure if it's CTR
Could also be NeoCon Shills who want trump out and replaced with one of their own?
Definitely SOMEBODY is shilling

No. Just a bunch of drumpkins be mad about how fhey lost

I thought Sup Forums was finally back on track after the election happened but what the fuck

reverse shilling.

when was the last time Sup Forums wasnt raided.

raids usually happen when Americans start waking up, I'm outta here when that happens.

S H A R E B L U E

D A V I D B R O C K ' S B U T T H O L E

I've been seeing that posted too, what's shariablue? JIDF proxy?

Yes, by both impeachment spam and by irrelevant one-posts and one-line writing prompts. This is the wheels coming off, this is the best they can do.

David Brock of Media Matter's new trolling outfit. It leaked that he's devoting $40 million to online trolling after the election. Maybe another Sup Forumsack has the list of employees for that? Like half the names are Jewish, so it may as well be JIDF

Shareblue is the new Correct The Record. Probably the same virgins they used for CTR too.

Sup Forums is always getting shilled/raided, its just to what extent.

Yes. Yes we are. I would guess it's antifa. CTR probably isn't operating right now and antifa is the only group trying to stir up shit now. Just wait it out. They can't raid us forever

>CTR website, not found

checks out.

Yeah it's been on going since January I'd say.

But this is the price we have to pay after November 8th.

Of course it is. Hey David. Hope you can find enough illegal immigrants to keep your new project afloat. CTR was a bust.

So it's been happening since january and we still don't know who it is?

Yes, constantly.

By Russians wanting to start an American civil war.

BEGONE JEW SHOOOOOO

The Russians literally dindu nuffin

Per usual, the Jews and their libtard and minority pets are bringing this on themselves.

ядлии y вбнк

$40+ milion budget

Yes, it is.

I urge everyone to leave Sup Forums for a day or two and stop giving them replies, let the shills shill themselves. We can all come back when they have become bored.

I'm surprise non of you faggots made a red leader thread yet. When the shills have been all out.