Contingency plan for inevitable overthrow of Trump

Lets face it... The kikes won't stop until Trump is impeached or dead.

What do then?

At the very least we cease paying ALL bills.

Maybe vandalism and destruction of banks/other institutions? Highways?

Last resort we go full out day of the rope?

This is serious and not a joke. The time to start thinking about this is NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
copart.com/lot/44986886
youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kick em all out

KEK WILL NOT ALLOW IT! SHADILAY GENTLEMEN GIVE HIM OUR ENERGY!

Wait a bit so some of us good leafs can come down and assist

Trump is kike, you dimwit. The most magical and beautiful kike in the world. I love him.

just back Paul Ryan. He's also ourguy

>if Trump is overthrown
fuck it all give me liberty or give me death

I rely upon the guidance of the omnipotent Allah

Praise kek. Use us as your vessel of salvation. Protect Trump. Destroy the molochian pizzagaters

Putin shills putting in OT?

Your contingency plan sounds like how all the dindus.
>be Tyrone
>Mad day da oog da bop mips in da nigga
>Bish nood dopawop
>Go out on freeway
>Get hit by car
>Dindu nuffin mane

If he indeed get impeached by the lefts, isnt it time for the right to use full advantage of owning fire-arms before too late? We have most of the military men supporting us. Military personnel tend to come from right wing family. If the day happens. Then it's time to get rid off the left once and for all

Lol nothing, because Sup Forums and the_donald (aka Sup Forumslite) won't do fuck all about it. The "silent majority" doesn't exist, and especially not in the middle of this blizzard of White House fuckups and fiascos. You wouldn't even put your goddamn tendies down because you have it comfy as it is regardless of which puppet acts like they give a fuck about you.

Call me a shill or w/e you think constitutes an argument, but you know deep down you wouldn't do jack shit if he was impeached (with even Pence being removed) and replaced with Paul Ryan tomorrow.

I can only lel from here on out, as we truly have entered the exciting timeline.

BLOW IT ALL UP!

>Call me a shill
Will do, shill

Didn't even bother reading past that point, but you have.

Checked. But wear do we start?

Well, if Trump is impeached it's up to him to decide how we respond. If he's killed, however, I'm not sure what we should do.

If he's killed we go full purge mode. We can't tolerate that, or they will just keep killing anyone we pick.

He'd get along well with his leaf twin

This fucks are you're first targets of course

Congrats for still reading half of it, that's pretty impressive for a pollack.

Unless you literally just looked at those 3 words and noped out lel.

Point still stands, this board will do nothing because you all are fairly comfy with how things are. I'm sure there will be a couple loony martrys who go full comet ping pong raid, but by and large you're just a bunch of NEETs and your favorite meme being impeached will not change that.

This guy and his ctr sharia blue outfit as well

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT

but srsly. chill out.

Then track down Soros

this is several orders of magnitudes dumber than civil war, m8.
but then I guess americans are just genuinely stupid.

have fun dreaming your power fantasies where your actions have any sort of measurable impact on world politics.
the truth is: you dont matter. you, and people like you, caused the accident that is donald trump, and the people who are really in power are already rectifying that mistake.

Kill the media talking heads. Don lemon, Chris Hayes etc. Their security is weak. Next would be the bankers, celebrities and low level politicians. If they succeed in derailing the trump train I say we blow up their faggot party and show the liberals what a real riot is. I'm fucking done with this bullshit

What do you mean the kikes? Trump is a kike his precious ivanka converted and he's the most Zionist Jew puppet of all US history. How the fuck are you redcaps this fucking delusional? You're pawns of the kikes

When Drumpf is overthrown the economy will crash immediately, even if it's impeachment. Then people will get not so comfortable, and there will more than a few martyrs, believe me.

Du bist ein little fuckin' faggot, dude.

I want the Don lemon hanged my uncle is so bluepilled
He watches only CNN and this guy is always on he watches it
It annoys me to hell that I can't say anything about it

It's not gonna happen.

Trump just needs to keep his cool and bring in more people loyal to him. They're trying to rattle him and break his will.

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

We won't start anything. It will be antifa who will be emboldened to go full bolshevik on the population. When that happens all bets are off, everything is in play

make sure u only respond to these threads by typing a sage in this field

like so:

sage

and by typing a sage in the options field just above this field

that way these retards get no bumps, and nothing of actual importance is slid

or simply do not respond at all because this is a troll post by op made explicitly to get a response

>Contingency plan for inevitable overthrow of Trump
Convert to kekism, train with guns, and join a chapter of the RWDS.

>comes to thread
>calls people who disagree with him faggots
like a boss. or should I say like a 5yo child throwing a tantrum?
or maybe like a russian shill?

I think I'll settle on
>like a retard snowflake

Whereas you're nothing at all. I forgot that nothing could say anything about something. It's kind of cute.

this kike too.

REMINDER:

>What is the "Deep State"?

From Wikipedia:

>State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("deep state"), such as the armed forces and civilian authorities (intelligence agencies, police, administrative agencies and branches of governmental bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within the state can be conspiratorial in nature, the Deep State can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting and subverting the policies and directives of elected officials. The term, like many in politics, derives from the Greek language (kράτος εν kράτει, kratos en kratei, later adopted into Latin as imperium in imperio[1] or status in statu).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state

For a revealed example, see Turkey:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
(specifically the "Acknowledgement of its existence":)

>THIS IS WHO WE ARE FACING BOYS. THIS IS THE AMERICAN ARM OF THE GLOBALIST AGENDA. JFK DIED FACING IT DOWN. TRUMP IS NOW NEARING THE SAME FATE.

(see pic related)

There is nothing we can do.
"... for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
Romans 12:19

Eh, people said the economy would crash after he won. I think we're good. Not to mention the economy was more or less fine during Nixon and Clinton's impeachments.

Like I said, the REEEEs here will do just that: REEEEEEE autistically into the Indonesian basketweaving emporium but nothing more. Maybe a couple plates of tendies will get spilled in the spergout too, it's difficult to say.

>The kikes won't stop until Trump is impeached or dead.
Trump is being the friendliest president to Israel in a long time. If he gets impeached you can't possibly blame the kikes, it will be the work of liberals from within the US.

If they kill or otherwise fuck with Trump, get a ticket over here and help us find don lemons nigger ass and tie him up in a tree where he belongs. Killing the media puppets in a dramatic and frightening way, and making sure they get the message and why we're doing it will broadcast our anger to the entire world, and they will know we are serious when they see how scared the rest of the media people are.

We will hunt them down, burn their houses down, rape and murder their kids and wives in front of them, and torture them to death if they JFK trump or actually bring impeachment to the table. Fuck them I have had nothing to live for but anger for years and years in this shithole and im ready to start killing faggots and niggers and traitors in the streets, and you fucking faggots better not say im FBI this shit with Flynn is no joke we need to stand up for ONCE

>implying the universal superbeing incapable of making a rock so big he cannot himself carry, or conversely incapable of carrying a massive rock he himself made, is on the side of literally Donald Trump. 2x divorced, con artist extrodinarie, gambling enabler and likely mass killer of "military aged males" (just like Obummer) very soon.

Kek

This. I don't mean to sound like a pessimist but we do need to start organising groups to begin fighting back rather than relying completely on meme magic.
And I don't mean some useless protest group. Actual resistance that knows how to defend and sustain itself without the help of any other establishment.

Need start killing puppeteers, they are known, Soros, Rothschilds, McCain and others.

Go back to Russia.

Relax. Nobody broke the law, so they have less than you think.

The media is just frantically looking for vulnerabilities.

"PANICKED TRUMP SUPPORTER"/DEMORALIZING SHILL POST

KILL YOURSELF SHAREBLUE SHILL

This is all fake news. Trump is doing great and we are winning.

You're still a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

I see I've hurt your little fuckin' faggot feelings. Faggot.

americans are literally nigger tier holy shit

how about lose some weight, shave your neckbeard, get laid and stop crying so much.

Find a couple billionaires who can fund
maybe trumps kids

>Bunch of autists show up outside the gates of their walled and gated communities with guns
>Can't bluff past guards because their interactions are almost entirely with like minded people on the internet
>Surrender immediately to much less well armed police

Plz try this, I need less depressing sources of humor than the gimmick president revealing how inept he is in greater detail everyday.

>comes to a thread
>calls people children

As someone who's not even American, if Trump is sabotaged by these people I would completely support any violence done in retaliation by Americans, this would actually be legitimate grounds for a civil war and I think it would actually be important for the future of your country

Le Pen will win too
let's stay on the comfy timeline

It will be a year before I get my passport and working visa to able to go to the US to join the purge
I want to be able to help but most likely won't make it
Keep me posted

You seem awful triggered for being the one doing the triggering here lol. Keep think the Flynn resignation was just n-dimensional board game though, it's only the beginning from what it looks like.

The turd is already swirling it would appear. Idk if he'll actually get impeached though, just even more deligitimized (somehow)

The True Work of the Jew is thus:

No matter how genuine a discussion of revolt might be, no matter how serious an OP or participant is about it, the movement will never get off the ground. Because the fear of the honeypot takes the place of any need for an actual honeypot, and so no true 'First Shot' will ever get fired.

Not only are we too afraid of being baited in to organizing it, but we also have the lingering knowledge that nobody would abandon their creature comforts and easy routines to follow us; at least not in time for us to see the fruits of our sacrifice.

Just watch. Even THIS post will be viewed as demoralizing shilling. In the strength of our anonymity also lies our weakness, yet to come out of hiding would only increase the risk.

Thinking*

Also check that out, snowglobe. Kek agrees with me!

Kek

We're beginning Gods work down under, despite the gun restrictions. Hope you lot overcome the honeypot too.

If all else fails, the bogdabots will grey goo the Jews out of existence. We win no matter what

Yes goyim he is a anti Jewish candidate he totally isn't controlled opposition

You won't have Trump to laugh at when this happens. You won't actually have anything left to laugh about.

You faggot if they kill Trump you and all your white friends that aren't pussies better get over here passport or not. The time for playing by the rules is just about over the rules is just about over

I just want to live a happy life untouched

Why does the redpill have to be like this :(

You're a little autistic fuckin' faggot, dude.

Just your spergy mugshots for trying to take your "redpolls" into reality lel.

I'm literally shaking, user.

>a little autistic fuckin' faggot with Kek's approval

Check'em fuckwit

This sounds like talk of a new civil war. Maybe not the war we wanted....
But the war we needed.
And the war we wanted.

Fug, guess not.

I taking a whole bottle of bog pills and going on bogandoff spaceship

copart.com/lot/44986886
>the trump sticker
>located in Chicago

We can't lose this battle. For the people who died supporting trump.

Fuckin' faggot.

Also, would like to point something out.
If shit hits the fan we aren't niggers. We aren't going to "protest" in our own neighborhoods because we can't figure out how to navigate a street. We have enough decency to come to the liberal areas and "protest" your neck of the woods down.

You have lost his blessing

Good luck man. I hope it works.

The trouble here is that the anti-gun movement and the actions of extremists have been used to de-legitimize the idea of militia, which is our constitutional method for removing tyranny (necessary to the maintenance of a free state blah blah blah). And since young people are disenfranchised from it they really have become just a bunch of dumb, aging hicks. Which further disenfranchises young people from the idea of revolt, because then they see stuff like the Oregon incident and view it as a fading, outdated option- even though those guys were probably the most useful and well-intentioned resistance we've seen recently.

The problem is people want to try and wrestle control of government for their own binary party and think that's the solution; they want to keep the U.S.A. intact. When really, the only way to fix this fuckery is to eliminate the present government, and frankly divide in to at least two nations if not many, many more.

We're fucked here, Ausbro. I'm just planning my escape at this point.

Forgot to add:

Ugh. Bogdaposters.

>completely mangled
>all that blood
>the trump sticker

Jesus H Christ. That's depressing.
Rip

Lol. Trump "too smart to defend" his victory.
Kikes already won. They will overthrown him in few month.

Who will be the new president?

>Maybe vandalism and destruction of banks/other institutions? Highways?
Don't be like antifa, there are smarter ways of resisting. Looking at the attached pic, here's a hypothetical way of resisting I've been tinkering with:

Most of the anti-Trump base congregate in the blue urban cesspools while the reds dominate most of the geographical US. The blue specks in their short-sighted arrogance, are entirely dependent on food and water flowing from the vast red areas.

The plan:
Network with other like-minded individuals, continue to arm yourselves while stockpiling weapons and ammo. Contacts with local police and military will greatly help. Start moving people in places where they'll have access to main artery roads, power lines and water mains feeding into the blue city areas. On the day when the establishment triumphantly takes down Trump, begin the systemic shutdown of all roads and utility pipelines into the blue areas. Not all at once, but subtle. Sabotage roads and bridges by digging out potholes with pickaxes and other accelerated wear to make them undriveable. Periodic power outages by sabotaging transformers at distro stations and cutting wires under the guise of "rising metal theft". Make sure that repairs are extremely delayed. Same with water mains. Call it "vandalism" when someone busts one open. Continue to isolate and deprive.

Sooner or later, someone's gonna get wise to the orchestrated effort and maybe the national guard will be called in. That's when all that arming and stockpiling will pay off. There won't be drones or guided bombs. That's just leftist scare tactics. It'll come down to govt. bootlickers versus free people. Do not yield and only shoot if shot at. Video all confrontations and broadcast. Make it a populist movement, taking state by state until militias march on DC.

May Allah strike down you pork loving scum.

Demoralisation thread.

We're winning everything you dirty CTR commies

Why don't you just crack another ice cold Coors Light and settle down there hoss?
No need to go down in a hail of bullets.
Live to fight another day.

>Who will be the new president?
Mother fucker, if Trump gets axed in any way the question you should be asking is will there be another president. Because roughly 1/2 of the country (the predominantly armed and tired of the bullshit half) may have a few things to say about the future of this country at that point.

>At the very least we cease paying ALL bills.

Good idea, do this.

>an argument

You're gonna get the most patriotic people in the country to protest for someone whose gonna become synonymous with traitor? Good fucking luck (I'll certainly be impressed if it works though)

Feel free to drop by though, as long as you don't freakout like a bunch of rioters too lol. The police actually show up around here when you call, for one thing.

>You ever had it

Good. Shut up and listen for once.

Texan Independence and autarky seems like your best hope over there, I have the impression that they're based af. Don't bother with an escape, unless you have a way of getting to the moon. There's nowhere to run.

youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE

Yep. Guilty as charged.
Lol

You should be. Im dead serious if they kill trump people will die, and the police won't be willing or able to arrest anybody at that point. I hope you're ready to die too because I am. I won't be happy about it but I won't stand for faggots like you taking trump from me after taking everything else. We'll be seeing you

>CTR commies xD
0.01 rubles have been deposited into your account

>an little fuckin' faggot

This guy gets it. OP is just an agitatator trying to get us riled up.

Trumps fine he's not going anywhere

Most of these people, despite what you think, are smart enough to know when they are being played.
We have watched the MSM do nothing but try to undo Trump.
Do nothing but try to get us to hate Russia.
Refuse to label riots what they are.

These are people who have the future of their kids to worry about, and not a damn one wants a future built upon the shit from the last couple years before Trump.