Why must they insert them into EVERYTHING?

Can we have just one film without niggers shoehorned in? WTF is this even? Do they really expect us to believe there were niggers in the French court of Versailles?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevalier_de_Saint-Georges
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's actually what a french men looks like when he forgets to powder his face.

There were a handful of mulattos hanging around France's upper classes. They weren't that dark-skinned, but they did exist. Like Thomas-Alexandre Dumas.

It's virtually guaranteed there were no black gentlemen in Versailles, but there might have been slaves / errand boys whom were black. But from your picture it looks as if he's an actual gentleman and not a slave, so if so that's just sad. I'm not even racist at all but shoehorning in diversity in supposed historical films is just the worst.

this

We wuz aristocrats n sheeit

I know Madame Du Barry had a pet nigger she treated with nothing but love and kindness. Guess how he repaid her? He turned her over to the revolutionists and made off with her jewels and money. Nothing changes right?

we wuz first estate n shieeet

niggers be niggers

There was no black slavery in France in the XVIII century you retarded leaf

>nigger aristocrat
>coat is colored like grapefruit

Liberal white wimmen be liberal white wimmen dont forget

top fucking kek, if i could upboat u i would. what is your patreon?

__
|__|
| |
___| |
|___| |
|___| |
|___| |
|___|__|

Seriously he looks like an ape in a court costume and powdered wig. It's like the old bit on Sesame street. "One of these things is not like the others,one of these things just doesn't belong"

I could see a nigger being that tacky back then though honestly.

What is this from? The Lucasfilms re release of Amadeus?

stop trying to sound smart, ignorant dog shit.

>errand boys whom were black.

it's *who* were black. whom isn't just a fancy synonym for who.

as for blacks in the french court, it seems possible. Dumas was a general despite being black, and would have dressed similarly. it could be some native from a colony who was serving as a deputy of the french. i'm not going to bother investigating much, but i know for a fact that you don't know for a fact. stop pretending to know shit that you don't.

In that case it would probably be Mozart.

I detect the presence of a nigger.

And this fella:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevalier_de_Saint-Georges

Pimpin' and shieeeettt

What the fuck are you smoking? They outlawed slavery halfway through the revolution at the end of that century. Then Napoleon brought it back almost immediately.

But I am smart. I'm probably smarter than all Sup Forums members combined

They are desperate and their world is burning before their eyes. We are winning.

They was one documented nigger in the Versailles court though. The chevalier de Saint Georges.
Was also one who was a general of Napoleon.