It's over

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/203915/americans-say-trump-keeps-promises-strong-leader.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

Hahaha Drumpfy can't handle the heat.

#TheFutureIsFemale
#ImWithHer

make sure u only respond to these threads by typing a sage in this field

like so:

sage

and by typing a sage in the options field just above this field

that way these retards get no bumps, and nothing of actual importance is slid

or simply do not respond at all because this is a troll post by op made explicitly to get a response

Will any other election ever come close? How can I ever get excited about whatever cuckservative or neocon who follows this?

Bump

Fake_News.jpg

PLUMPF IS FINISHED!!!

>It's over
>President Trump reigns supreme and brings America to a new age of prosperity

Hell yeah son

>reddit spacing

These are my favorite.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's fun watching him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

You can also hide shill threads so they dont clutter the catalog. This just leaves the shills arguing with themselves.

When do we hold new elections?

Freedom of speech?...sad!

ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

sage .jpg

>spamming a bunch of deceptive talking points

Fucking liberals

>When do we hold new elections?
>flag
gtfo
>saged and hidden

bump .tga

It's not overyet, we just didn't listen

FAKE ~~~

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

t. increasingly desperate jew

Stay mad shill
gallup.com/poll/203915/americans-say-trump-keeps-promises-strong-leader.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

Sage.

Reminder that in the extremely rare chance you manage to "take down" the trump administration you will be wishing he was back within a week as your troubles would multiply 100 fold.

reddit space but
nice digits.

Not gonna lie, former HuffPo reader here. This is fucking hilarious watching kikes go full Lügenpresse. But in all seriousness we can't let these yids get away from the ovens.

Main efforts deployed against this board as of the last 24 hours:

1) "Flynn = traitor, Trump = Traitor" boiler plate messaging
2) "Panicked Trump supporter" cosplay; "we are losing!" disinfo/demoralizing campaign
3)Extra effort on slide threads (e.g. Ivanka/Trudeau)

You've been warned

Not gonna lie, former shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching 4channers swallow the bait. But in all seriousness we can't let Sup Forums expose us.

Been warned? This isn't t_d. habbenings are habbenings.

Not gonna lie, former shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching 4channers swallow the bait. But in all seriousness we can't let Sup Forums expose us.

why do you namefag?

I for one cant wait to see what the left does next. Seems they are going all out and failing every step of the way. Pretty hilarious to watch.

HOLY KEK! I've never been blessed twice in one thread.

I imagine that they will start group suiciding once the economy crashes.

>type Sage in this field
Newfag redditscum not realizing he accidentally bumped the thread

>d-dont mess with us g-guys
>Im s-serious
0.01 rubles have been deposited into your account

kys worthless niggershits

sage and report these shills shitposts

As the fake news intensify, our confidence and optimism grow stronger because their panic only shows we're winning.

breitbart is the literal definition of fake news.
trump has been lying consistently and verifiably and believes in a number of pants-on-head retard conspiracies.

bump :)

Don't be troll food.

That's my kind of girl.
Aryan men eat pineapples straight from the tree.

>Newfag redditscum not realizing he accidentally bumped the thread
>Newfag redditscum
>Newfag

Saying you saged a thread is not allowed.
Enjoy your b&

actually, they are trying to STOP the economy from crashing.
if trump didnt act like a 10yo literally-retarded pouting despot, the powers-that-be would simply try to make him play ball and he could sent mexicans to concentration camps and troll on twitter all day.

but he's too stupid for that

You have to go back redditfag

At first I was pissed at the new CTR bullshit but now it gives me more tears to drink, thanks dickbags you make every day better. Trump is gonna fucken end you all.

>red states flipping for clinton

>everyone who disagrees with me is CTR xD
0.01 rubles have been deposited into your account

Reminded me this
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

im not redditfag.
you redditfag

>I never have to see the Romney collage ever again.

Dat damage control.

Holy Shit!!! Hillary is 91 percent!!!

Hope those pesky Russians don't hack us or those US intelligence agencies do not tape our phone calls!!!

SAGE

looked like drudge report, for a second i thought it was legit