youtube.com/watch?v=Jxq9CyNDT3I
youtube.com/watch?v=5yB3EdOm_eA
youtube.com/watch?v=NGwkWvumt7E
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
youtube.com/watch?v=zWkfF9k9rSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ROOOO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Even her cat is fucking adorable

The shooter has been identified as known white supremacist and member of the Nazi Party Samüel Heideger

Tommy sotomayor on the scene lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jxq9CyNDT3I

youtube.com/watch?v=5yB3EdOm_eA

youtube.com/watch?v=NGwkWvumt7E

Sheeeit. She got smoked.

I thought BLM hated the police

nice

Drumpfuck slide thread

sage

impeach drumpf!

Niggers are so fucking goofy, why would you livestream your ugly fucked up horse face chewing gum and mouthing nigger noise lyrics as you bump down the road in your piece of shit sedan like you're in a rap video.

This could have been a set-up, given how easily she escaped.

Holy fuck, you could measure people's intelligence by making a game of all that's wrong with the video

>livestreaming yourself lipsyncing
>listening to a song glorifying gun violence and shootings right before getting shot
>abandoning your 2 year old to run for your own life (the 2 year old was also killed)
>not immediately going to the hospital after being shot in your pregnant stomach
>because you're high while pregnant
>calling da racist police to help you instead of Black lives matter
>shooting your video vertically

Fucking niggers

blame the agenda driven governments.
remember they don't just allow it, but they WANT this to happen.

>>shooting your video vertically

thats reason enough to shoot the nigger

how is the govt responsible??

>FUCK DA POLEEC
>NO NOOOO CALL 911
Blacks...

Welcome to chicago, man. Hopefully papa trump sends in the feds soon.

Don't use the term "gun violence".

It implies that guns are the problem. The songs glorify killing, the tool is unimportant.

Congrats on failing your own test.

fucking idiot probably just blind fired then ran as fast possible. dont give these people credit.

lool

>like you're in a rap video

And there's your answer

Listen here little blonde girl, you wouldn't be shit if it were not for the effort of the white man.

>>calling da racist police to help you instead of Black lives matter

jej

Did you miss the part where the song specifically makes repeated gun sounds including a shooting of a gun? We all know that niggers are the problem but the song wasn't glorifying stabbings or bombings but specifically shooting other people with guns and glorifying it. I like guns too but you don't have to go full nigger.

>ROW ROWW DIAL 911!
>DIAL 911
>911
i thought they all wanted dead cops tho

Kill 1, get 1 kill for free.

LOL

Has this dude ever taken any heat for this kind of shit? If a white guy was saying half of what he's saying there'd be a lynch mob asking for his head.

this type of thinking in among the black community is probably more common than you think

fb live has delivered more disturbing shit than liveleak so far into this year

dang dese jits wildin

its just the truth

you cant look at current nigga culture and think its good in any way

her cat rules

Agreed, but anyone else saying this would be marked for death.

"call 911"
but muh fuk da police

He's at it again isn't he

facebook live is brilliant, I've already seen a kidnapping and a gang rape, now I've seen murders

god bless whoever white/indian/asian gave the niggers and sand niggers the ability to livestream their crimes

If she was watching kung fu movies would you point to the sounds of katanas being unsheathed and lines about cleaving your enemies in two for the glory of the shogunate before a ninja shurikened her in the gibs generator would you call it ninja weapon violence?

daily reminder Sup Forums named her cat

Beautifully articulated post, my fellow leaf.

how is my meme game Sup Forums ?

no sympathy for these fucking monkeys. Get your lives together Jesus Christ.

FUCK OFF, SATAN

Cops came so fast. In my country it will take them atleast 2 hours to show up. lmao

user why did the call police? Googles hate police

/thead

well they at least show their face.

what did he mean by this?

idk he is based af tho.

Well, I don't know why you changed it from katanas to shurikens? It seems like something a liberal would do. If your song specifically glorifies committing acts of violence with a particular weapon, then it is advocating violence through the use of said weapon.

daily reminder she probs lurks on the daily. There has been a few other things that link Taylor to Sup Forums.

DAT NIGGA NEED TO BE STOPPED.

Uncle Tommy da bes

he's just ostracised from black society because he's a 'coon' who criticises his own people when they do stupid shit

Fuck them.

Can I get a quick rundown on what happened in the video? A drive by or what?

There is only one solution to Chicago's crime wave, a final solution.

>killed toddler

nope
don't care if it's black, not clicking that shit

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

You can't see it.

>The pregnant woman survived a gunshot wound to her abdomen.

jesus the internet needs a 100 IQ firewall

then where would you leafcucks go to post? not like you faggots could invent anything like the internet

he can't keep getting away with it, all city people voted for hillary!

Bitch running with the phone in her hand still recording instead of calling for help.

dats racist

i guess the kid was good for something
>bullet proof fetus, the new protection for her

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

what happened to the chicago police scanner threads and Robert?

is that jags guy?

so tired of niggers

He gets threats constantly and has put out videos that he owns guns and will shoot anyone who tries to mess with him or his family.

He's based as fuck. I think at some point of his life he has been treated poorly by black women and it has made him loathe them. He blames the bad behaviour of negroe men mostly on black women who have failed them.

that's it boys, send in the feds

>go be a nigger over there

im imagining 5 year old sam hyde being abused by a independent black woman who don't need no man in a daycare or something

Dis nigga be savage.

>leave toddler and man to die

Women. Not even once.

Show your face = Actually bother to turn up.

He might mean mexicops wear ski masks I suppose, but 'show your face' is a figure of speech that describes going somewhere because you have to, like work or a regular social gathering etc.

The point is it's a term introduced by libs to make people think guns are the problem.

Did you guys know hiro added a drawing feature?

>left the kid
>kept the phone and continued recording

k

Who shot her? The owner of the phone?

ah.. I understand now. Thanks best donor.

>we need Donald Trump to put a wall around the niggas in Chicago and drop an atomic bomb on them

holy shit

Yeah he sings about it by changing the lyrics to songs to be about what they do to him

Watch this live stream, he's talking about "niggas" who talk shit on him and try to pull his vids with DMCA claims and he starts singing YMCA as DMCA

youtube.com/watch?v=zWkfF9k9rSk

sometimes he does a Hulk Hogan impression but with "nigger" instead of "brother".

"How terrible for that to happen on the way to a job fair no less."

yeah

>Even her cat is fucking adorable

That cat is afraid. Flattened ears is a cat body language for "holy fuck no please." Why is Taytay's kitty scared?

>I'M GONNA GIVE THIS YOUNG NIGGER THE BASIC GESTALT RIGHT AFTER THE BREAK, WE HAVE THE DOCUMENTS, THEY'VE BEEN DECLASSIFIED

>If they were killing more than they were producing, the world would be a better place.

you fell for the makeup jew

Guilty kek

you are good leaf, when day of rake, you are spared okay just print out comment and show to death squad

kek you must be joking, fold ear kitties are adorable

She looks better without makeup desu

Sums it up.

>>FUCK DA POLEEC
>>NO NOOOO CALL 911

kek

Does this picture precede "LOL" as an internet acronym?

>that cat gets to touch and cuddle with the godess tay without even appreciating it

IT'S NOT RIGHT

Gunfags BTFO. You can't protect against that.

11/10 without

>kek you must be joking, fold ear kitties are adorable

Cats flatten their ears when they are scared. They also arch their backs. It's basic body language.