[NEW] HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE! THE NEXT AMERICAN BACHELORETTE WILL BE BLACK

African Americans are not only breaking into the mainstream. THEY ARE TAKING OVER!

NO MORE placating blacks with small roles in movies or niche TV shows! FINALLY AMERICA IS ACTUALLY BREAKING DOWN WALLS AND DRAINING THE SWAMP OF BIGOTRY!

msn.com/en-us/tv/news/abc-makes-rachel-lindsay-first-black-bachelorette/ar-AAmTISN

>After many mysterious tweets from Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss about a “historic announcement” coming soon, EW has learned from someone close to the show that the Bachelor franchise has cast its first black lead. Although it’s a bit of a spoiler for the current season of The Bachelor, Rachel Lindsay — who’s currently still trying to win over Nick Viall’s heart on the show — is the next Bachelorette. The news will be announced during Monday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!

>mulatto
>black
i wouldn't expect a canadian to understand race

also, this shit belongs on

No this story belongs squarely HERE. Black Americans are gaining political clout in all areas and I am proud to be here to SHARE IT WITH ALL SALTY MEMBERS OF Sup Forums.

31 years old with gap teeth

this is the "representative" of black beauty they chose

it's a fucking mockery

bet you this bachelorette will be like golf with the men playing for the low score, and the loser is the one left holding the bag

Who cares. Also who actually still watches this show? Not politics btw.

You are cruel and hateful. Please leave Sup Forums. This is a place of inclusion and tolerance.

Like I already said:

Blacks are gaining political clout in all facets of society. Thought it was important to discuss it here. The bachelorette shapes the minds of young girls. This show will normalize miscegenation for coming generations.

JUST HERE TO MINE SOME SALT.

Nice
then maybe i can jerk my BWC to the show

Die.

get fucked

All of u r very sad racist boys.

fuck off redit shill

thank you for putting him in check leaf. he's new here, anyone who has lurked long enough knows Sup Forums has always been a board pro-nubian queens, and a few reddit shills won't change that.

u r welcome my tolerant friend. so good to see someone else posting on this god forsaken website that loves people of all colors!

WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

WE MUST UNITE AS ONE RACE. THE HUMAN RACE!

do you not know the rules

>recent events

this is very recent and related to white politics

Only niggers watch TV, so TV naturally adapts to their main audience. Why are YOU still watching TV? Are you a nigger?

>>>/tmz/
>>>/e!/

Is she going to be dating white guys or black guys or asian guys?

>Black Americans are gaining political clout in all areas and I am proud to be here to SHARE IT WITH ALL SALTY MEMBERS OF Sup Forums.

>Reality TV
>Political clout

Just because Trump did it, that doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

Could they have chosen anyone uglier?

>Implying (((they're))) unaware of that
(((They))) are attempting to set the bar so low that any old apeish looking migrant looks attractive.

And they'll lose ratings, just like every other thing where they do this. Same goes for replacing men with women.

President: black to white
Bachelorette: white to black

I am willing to permanently trade white presidents for black bachelors.

every flavor! humans must learn to embrace diversity by mixing together!

ur rude user

>NO MORE placating blacks with small roles in movies or niche TV shows
The ratings will be shit and no one will ever watch subsequent seasons.

When are they going to figure out that parading niggers in front of everyone 24/7 is just bringing up the Nigger Fatigue for everyone? Boy it will sure be nice when the average Joes and Janes finally break. And it's coming... Trump is proof of that.

Who would want to date her?

Are they gonna fill the show with betas who would rather watch her get screwed by someone else?

wtf ur extra racist

I bet ud wanna date her u lonely ass mofo

>Bachelorette but all the men are cucks competing to sit in the corner and watch as she gets fucked by superior chads
That sounds fucking abhorrent but I would watch it just for the shitposting material

No, I'm just honest.

Ayyy

why shouldnt there be a black bachelorette? in fact, there should also be a disabled bachelorette or a fat bachelorette in the future

amen

how will they explain the shit ratings to their advertisers without being racist?

As long as they keep the advertisements down to bananas, weaves, coconut skin lotion and grape drink they will do fine.

This
Thicc bachelorette when?

u r so efffing racist

Guaranteed low ratings.

Niggers are in everything

Should have made it a spic girl

Didn't you get the memo? That word doesn't mean jack shit anymore. Try typing it 3 times fast and maybe a BLM nigger will pop out and toss your salad.