It's exactly what you would think

>Rex Tillerson in
>State Department Cleaned house
>Muslim spy ring exposed
>Muslim Spy ring buried by MSM, no one talks about it
>ShareBlue gets "Audited"
>Funds Relocated
>MSM starts ferociously pushing the Flynn-Trump-Russia Narrative
>Flynn out from intelligence leaks where we now know deep state spy rings exist.
>Social media platforms such as reddit instantly form dozens of "Anti-Trump" and "Trumpgret" subs while Sup Forums and twitter get flooded relentlessly of regret and Trump hate posts
>Everyone forgets spy rings
>Everyone bombarded with negativity, even though absolutely nothing worth of it has actually happened. Cause all that will happen is a Flynn replacement.

Face it guys, this is one of the most coordinated efforts by ShareBlue, MSM, and the remaining members of the internal spy ring to demoralize Trump supporters like non has ever seen.

Already the copypasta has been spotted over and over again on plebbit and twitter.

Instead of being on the usual offense of likely investigating all potential members of the potential spies and ShareBlue employees, you have been put on the defense crying about your feelings.

Fucking betas the lot of you.

Pray to KEK for forgiveness and be a better autistic shitposter.

The Emperor needs to know who is out to betray him. We need to find a way to get a list of all the intelligence workers. Are their any official sites to gain this info and begin the investigation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2010/06/29/Russian-Spy-Ring-Exposed
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/sep/14/sean-duffy/top-hillary-clinton-aide-has-ties-muslim-brotherho/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood
youtu.be/nKt2zaOrxD8
youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THERE NEEDS TO BE A CHARLIE HEBDO AGAINST CTR AND SHAREBLUE

SCORES OF THEM MUST DIE VIOLENTLY

REMINDER:

>What is the "Deep State"?

From Wikipedia:

>State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("deep state"), such as the armed forces and civilian authorities (intelligence agencies, police, administrative agencies and branches of governmental bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership. Although the state within the state can be conspiratorial in nature, the Deep State can also take the form of entrenched unelected career civil servants acting in a non-conspiratorial manner, to further their own interests (e.g. job security, enhanced power and authority, pursuit of ideological goals and objectives, and the general growth of their agency) and in opposition to the policies of elected officials, by obstructing, resisting and subverting the policies and directives of elected officials. The term, like many in politics, derives from the Greek language (kράτος εν kράτει, kratos en kratei, later adopted into Latin as imperium in imperio[1] or status in statu).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_within_a_state

For a revealed example, see Turkey:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_Turkey
(specifically the "Acknowledgement of its existence":)

>THIS IS WHO WE ARE FACING BOYS. THIS IS THE AMERICAN ARM OF THE GLOBALIST AGENDA. JFK DIED FACING IT DOWN. TRUMP IS NOW NEARING THE SAME FATE.

(see pic related)

HOW the fuck is Kristol even relevant today jesus fucking christ i hate that faggot

We need to bump this up and get more people in here. There must be a way to figure out who all the intelligence employees are, and work on narrowing down the suspects.

This past election has demonstrated weaponized autism is not to be trifled with. We just need to utilize it.

they probably are the same as pic related, ctr rebranded as far as i recall

The left have been destroyed politically so all they can do is tantrum and complain.

Trump isn't going anywhere. The constant lies and media assault couldn't stop him being elected and it won't stop him from maga.

>>Muslim spy ring exposed
what is this bullshit you're referring to?

godspeed you are right, its just fucking unnerving seeing this board in such conditions

How do we get the contractor information for share blue? During the election we got the tax returns for a lot of the operatives, but I don't think they're full listing all of their "employee's". Wat do?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house

Remember the Yemen op?

breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2010/06/29/Russian-Spy-Ring-Exposed

this too

You didn't do jack shit with the list of CTR employees and you won't do anything with the shareblue list.
In all likelihood most of the faggots on the dtr list are now working for shareblue so start there.

that website is essentially saying al qaeda operatives managed to get top security clearance in american intelligence.

i don't know anything about those 3 brothers, but it seems a bit farfetched.
could be infiltrators, could be scapegoats from the former obama admin for the botched raid.

>it seems a bit farfetched.

Only because you're an idiot. Hillary's top aide was a muslim brotherhood spy.

that too seemed far fetched so i googled it and this was the first result
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/sep/14/sean-duffy/top-hillary-clinton-aide-has-ties-muslim-brotherho/
>No evidence to back claim that top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin has ties to Muslim Brotherhood

>politifact
oy

it's at least on par with zerohedge

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood

The New York Post ran a detailed investigative piece over the weekend about Ms. Abedin’s work at the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1995 through 2008, a Sharia law journal whose editor in chief was Abedin’s own mother.

This is not some accidental association. Ms. Abedin was, for many years, listed as an associate editor of the London-based publication and wrote for the journal while working as an intern in the Clinton White House in the mid-1990s.

Her mother, Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

seems pretty fucking cut and dry to me

Is that you brian callen?

The issue isn't knowing who they are, it's getting someone crazy enough to do something about it.

See.
Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA, who founded his organisation as a proxy army.

She sent 500k state emails to her private device in the home she shares with a child sex pervert.

Huma is 100% confirmed Saudi spy.

Kys, shareblue.

You can tell by the influx of shills obsessed with their delusional fantasies of Russian shitposters. They probably came up with that to discredit their own blatant shilling too. These kids need to be taken out back.

the shills are just annoying tbqh
i come home after a hard day at work to see what trump has been up to during the day and can't find a thread beyond their faggotry

Why are you defending the same terrorists trying to destabilize your country?

Are you that dumb that you can't read between the lines what's going on?

"muslim spy ring" would include 1.7 billion people.
"al qaeda spy ring"? "muslim brotherhood infiltrators"?

no, no. it's a muslim conspiracy.

also i'm not defending anyone, I'm naturally skeptical and a single source pushing an obvious agenda is not legitimate enough in my view to be taken at it's word.

This poster is such a kike. I can hear the hand rubbing

Bump. Kek is on our side. We beat them once, and once their money runs out like last time, the shills will leave. And Sup Forums will go back to true shitposting.

The shills never leave and never have. Just that now they're anti-trump instead of shilling for fags, multicult and trannies

> HOW the fuck is Kristol even relevant today jesus fucking christ i hate that faggot

It is a (((mystery)))

some user was on earlier and started a thread asking /pol to look into the 7th floor, aka shadow government...

the deep state narrative probably has something to do with that

gave a site to the fbi vault and key.. i thought it might have been a honeypot, but who knows?

The only reason we even know about 7th floor is the fbi vaults. Are you sure it wasn't one of those?

Yeah, he gave the names.. John Kerry, Patrick kennedy.. the site had a lot redacted but he had a key to use.

I can try to hunt for the thread

Huma connections explained
youtu.be/nKt2zaOrxD8

And about MB plan
youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU

double standards.. dunno why it was her to give intel to a MB plant but flynn can't make a phonecall echoing a campaign promise

The audacity of this guy. Outside of his tiny clique of neocon drones nobody likes him at all. His only achievement was to be the son of Irving Kristol.

Sad!

He's the king of the neocons and a slave to Tel Aviv.

Muslim Brotherhood operatives installed there by Obama and Hillary. Giving up intel to these sharialovers constitutes high treason if you ask me, but Obama and Hillary will probably never go to jail for anything.

I would still put money on hillary going to jail. The don knows everyone wants to see it happen and it's just the right thing to do.

Sure as hell hope for this too. But this will constitute the start of a real civil war in the institutions. Once Trump starts to purge the government, he will have to completely wipe out his enemies.