Where do you get your water and food from?

Where to buy good healthy natural food and water?

My rainwater tank. Along with the vegetables I grow. Luckily I live near a guy who slaughters his own cows/chickens/pigs so it is pretty easy to get fresh produce. Nothing is better than freshly killed meat.

The grocery store, faggot

>Falling for the grocery store jew
And you call yourselves redpilled.

hahaha

I love in florida. drink mostly botteld water. eat junk food. lots of regular blue pilled food. please help. should i eat kosher?

Loval farmer

Local of course

i dont live in swiss cuntry. I used to live in ukraine with my grandpa and grandma. they had they own farm. No kid of shit in the food or water. practically in the middle of nowheres.

>buying water
Only silly hipsters drink bottled water
I drink from the tap

might as well drink your piss

my serfs bring me some of the food and water they collect from my lands

>buying water

It literally falls from the sky. Get a barrel and a filtration system.

is that what you do leaf?

What has marketers made you afraid of in your water?
Do you shower?
Your getting more of whatever you are afraid of in your water in your body by showering than drinking
Your skin is your largest organ

They're not canadians, senpai. Even their rainwater is blue-pilled.
Canadian tap water, that's where the quality water is.
Unless industries/military fucked with the source.

i havent seen any marketing. Only that what we have now is unhealthy and destroys us.

From central water pipe. Water coming from sources of fresh water, which are located all over the Russia (e.g. Baikal).
Food. Well, I have meat processing plant in mine region, and some of meat products are different regions. There's also meat from different countries. We also have wide selection of fish, cheese (which also made in our republic). Most of fruits and vegetables coming from other countries. Such as oranges and mandarins we're buying from Turkey and China, garlic from China. We don't import (mostly) carrots, cabbage, potatoes, apples. Last time I saw a lychees in a trading centre, which cost 2.3$ for kg and they also was from Madagascar.

So you shower in bottled water?

one times

>water from our own private spring
>90% of veggies are homegrown
>free range beef, pork and chicken from local farmers

feels good desu