HONEST assessment of Trudeau

I hear so much about Trudeau nowadays. Right-wingers say he's a cuck, and my liberal friends here in America practically worship the guy. Can someone give me an honest evaluation of Justin Trudeau? I know you guys call him a faggot, but what are his real strengths and weaknesses? Has he made Canada better or worse off economically, politically, and socially? Is he qualified for the job? Do people in Canada approve of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=fwooCb_syhE
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-says-he-uses-cash-for-access-fundraisers-to-champion-the-middle-class/article33318061/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuck

No one truly knows his full potential.

Pray and Hope he never has to raise his fist in Anger.

hes a quebec nationalist trying to destroy canada

Canadas gold reserves

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Implying shiny metal has any value other than to line electronics conductors.

His handlers want to destroy Canada.

just watch a video of him actually talking about politics or defending himself about the conflict of interest allegations, its impossible to take him seriously

14-88 received, Deutschlander.

PROST!

He's Canadian Obama, lots of hope leading to nothing.

I'm sure the profits from selling it went to the canadian state budget lmao

He's a virtue signaling faggot that for every right decision, he makes like 8 other wrong decisions.

He He proved that any bouncer with a history of eing a Drama teacher can make it in this country, as long as you have aw inning smile.

Truly a hero and inspiration.

Implying the State needs a budget.

A state needs surplus, not budget.

Homophobes smell and measure dick for man power. Only the big dicked ones dont smell like vagina so they hate those ones the most. Then they like big pussy dicks. Then they like tiny pussy ones like theirs

Virtual signals about all social issues which literally have fuck all impact in peoples lives.

Appoints people to his cabinet based on their gender and race yet not on their credentials because it's [Current Year].

Wants to import more useless third world Muslims when unemployment is surely going to be a issue in the near future meaning they are just going to be a welfare drain. They are already running out of the budgeted money to take care of them already.

He completely ignores the real issues like Canada's economy, the housing bubble and the fall of the oil industry.

Cancels infrastructure programs, again, for social issues like the environment while wanting to slap a carbon tax which is going to hurt the industries that are already struggling.

He is a feels before reals Prime Minister which is literally the worst type. He reminds me of the Australian Greens Party.

His popularity in Canada is currently in rapid decline, largely due to breaking an electoral reform promise because the change to electoral reform wouldn't benefit his party, and recent corruption scandals, video related

youtube.com/watch?v=fwooCb_syhE

BLM denounced him as a white supremacist, and environmentalists are calling him a traitor because he approved 2 pipelines and it seems like he's going to work with Trump to get a third pipeline approved. He's not left wing enough for some in Canada.

He definitely has a reputation as more of a pretty face than any sort of intellectual, unlike his father, who was considered quite intellectual despite being a faggot that ruined Canada.

It's starting to seem possible he will get defeated in 2019, but 2019 is a long time away.

he made my real leaf friend who doesnt go on pull and was a muzzie defender, take the red pill. Now he fucking hates muzzies, and loves trump, and hates pm. True story.

Whenever I need to smile I go back and read trudeaus lame ass excuse for using cash for access fundraisers.

He was using them so he could talk to the rich to champion the middle class.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-says-he-uses-cash-for-access-fundraisers-to-champion-the-middle-class/article33318061/

A white surpremacist

Desperately needs to be shot in the dick with a small caliber bullet. On multiple occasions. Preferably on his first public appearance after leaving the hospital.

This is actually fucking hilarious but most Canadians have not watched these videos.

He literally repeats the same shit over and over word for word.

He handled Trump's power handshake like an alpha. He might not be that bad after all.

While sounding like a fucking ponce.

wtf i love trudeau now

You have to understand, the Liberal Party of Canada went from ruling the party effectively uncontested for 70 out of Canada's 90 year political history to being put to third place by Stephen Harper, who was very determined to not only take their seats but also their party positions and demographic bases and put a permanent end to them. Trudeau was the party's leaders last hail mary from going from "the Natural Ruling Party of Canada" to jockeying with the Green Party for status - some guy with zero experience or qualifications who did nothing but look pretty and promised everything from environmental utopia to electoral reform to dude weed lmao.

People are saying he's "Canada's Obama" but that isn't very accurate. Obama was closer to Trump then he is to Trudeau - very much his own person who bested the establishment to take over. Trudeau by contrast is if the Bush family decided to run a male model for President and who just did whatever he was told.

Strengths:
Able to sell idiots on things
Knows how to use social media.
Living meme, arguably even moreso then Trump.
fit

Weaknesses:
A cipher used by a closed off star chamber of LPC elders with no original thoughts or ideas of his own.
Not a very good actor.
Insists on 'acting' instead of politicking.