>Aaron Banks is sick to death of hearing about Hillsborough

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2004/10/bigleys-fate/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know what this means.

Good morning!

I keep seeing anarcho-syndicalism stickers plastered on lamp posts all around my city. Should I do something about it?

NUTTAL BTFOOOOOO

Can we stop pretending that UKIP are an actual party now?

Thanks Guardi... I mean Telegraph

Good Morning lads.

what city do you live in?

Why is she talking about an imagined media assault on alpha females when there are real females being raped and murdered by members of a religion that oppresses them systematically?

Liverpool

Why's the Tele gone downhill lads? Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Used to be a good place to visit, now it's mostly Lefty pieces.

Why would you do something about it? Let the workers do what they want, they work hard and they need to be recognised.

The Barclay brothers are trying to do a pump and dump. Lowering the quality, clickbait titles to boost revenue to make it more appealing for a buyout.

>work hard
>Liverpool

Same here lad, whenever I'm in town I normally go around the student areas and it's fucking rife with left wing garbage, lots of anarchocommunist/ANTIFA garbage. I think we need to organise our own 'stickering' of Liverpool.

Got myself a nice cuppa you ?

It's appealing to the younger, educated people, who are more left leaning.

Old, uneducated people usually end up reading Daily Mail or Sun.

Maybe you should try those publications?

Just finished mine, might get another. Pretty chilly today.

M8s

I went out with some m8s last night, met 2 American girls in a bar, introduced them to my m8s, leave early, get text this morning saying one of my m8s fugged the cuter American lass.

Stick the heating on or ill shank ye m8

It's bloody baltic.

Stop lying about the oppressed Muslims you bigot

#ReligionofPeace

Redpill me on Hillsborough, lads

Why's it still such a big deal?

Soft southern twats

I literally have my back door wide open wearing only a dressing gown and slippers

Live in a shitty old house. My parents fell for the restoration meme. No double glazing, may as well be outside.

spectator.co.uk/2004/10/bigleys-fate/

Read and learn about Liverpewl.

I'm not 'southern'

I live in Scotland.

you need to buy a /comfy/ electric blanket they are £25ish but very toasty

Scouse football fans killed other scouse football fans. Police blamed.
Scousers crying about it ever since.

Oh right

I went to caerlaverock the other week, it was odd to see a castle that was destroyed during a religious civil war that nobody really knows about.

Sounds great lad, you have reminded me I could get fill a hot water bottle.

How likely is it that a leader of UKIP will be elected to parliament by the end of this month?

Not very

Load of shite, southern fairies don't have a fucking clue.

5/4 According to Ladbrokes

I've never been there but it sounds interesting. I rarely venture outside of Glasgow to be honest with you.

Why's that? Thought he had high energy in Stoke a few days ago

Fuck off with that utter twat.

Getting caught lying twice. Blow up mattress and now the Scouser crush.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a bunch of lobbyists that he answers to. Just another bastard using politics for ego stroking and lining their pockets.

>The dose that saved the NHS

muh Hillsborough

Caerlaverock is a great castle. I just took a day trip to st andrews with the gf. entry fee to the castle was 10 quid, but the cathedral is free.

It's just crazy to me that only a few lifetimes ago christians could raise armies against each other at will, but now bicker aimlessly about gay bishops or some bollocks.

I've always wanted to go there, was it nice?

Lying about Hillsborough was the final nail in the coffin for him. There is absolutely no chance of him winning now.

UKIP really went to shit after Nigel left, and it's a damn shame since they were Britain's last hope.

Labourite cucks say that about anybody they don't agree with.

Imagine being a Medival duke living there and doing dukey things like hunting, feasting, fucking prostitutes etc. Seems like the life

Can someone unironically explain the Bogdanof meme to me? I come here all the time, I have done for years, but the origin of this one seems to have passed me by. No I don't mean a quick run down, I just want to know why people keep posting it. Was it something YKTD came up with just for fun? Was it something people on here came up with just to see who would believe in any old shit?

Isn't it an abbey?

blimey the ftse100 is over 7300

Women suck at cooking though.

>calling a politician an utter twat
We either have a child or a girl in our midst... choose your responses wisely lads

Where are the links, lads?

>Implying bishops dont do the same thing just instead they pray to god everyday

What does this mean in non-yuppie language?

two semi famous people with a plastic surgery fascination turn themselves into monstrosities
Sup Forums finds this funny for a few minutes

that's about it i think

why libs dying for war with russia so much though? lol

Thats good

Gypsies stole them.

It means fire up the nostrils it's gonna be a wild weekend

I thought as much, never mind then. Tar.

They're just creepy pop culture relics that passed most of the Anglosphere by, so when they got introduced here over time the autists finally decided to make a meme of it

That our cheap sterling is making it easy for foreign companies to asset strip our country, by going on a spending spree,

>not understanding basic finance

read a book mate

also
>yuppie
hello 1987

Yeah, good for a small trip if you like history. The cathedral was the largest and most important in Scotland, before it was torn apart by protestants. it was stormy but dry last weekend, the huge waves were cool.

watch out for hordes of posh american students.

Just checked, sterling is being pummelled.

I understand that if it goes down then it's bad because it means we are cheaper and if it goes up then it's good because they are all worth more, just didn't know exactly at what number it is now or what it means to go above 7800.

I'm not affiliated with any party, I look at policies. I despise people who are strictly partisan and worship false idols blindly.

I would only consider joining a political party that rejected all lobbyists and policies were based on extensive scientific research and evaluation. Do you think that will ever happen? I think science and mathematics would be better at sorting out the NHS than a bunch of humans who all have their allegiances.

Multiple intelligence agencies have memetic research divisions. They create memes, studied efficacy, compare iterations, etc.

>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

Sound familiar?

They control the jews

it's a forced meme, started by a yank I think.

They are failed scientists, basically came up with a paper that didn't actually explain anything. Then they tried being celebs, and sucked at that too. Then they spent all their money on plastic surgery. The only minor truth to "the pill" is they came from a rich family, whose wealth was mainly in property and not cash

nothing to do with that today mate
it's because Shire are about to post good results
the £ is down 0.33% against the $, not exactly "pummelled"

I have a game:
1) Go to reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/
2) Pick the worst possible thread and post it here so we can all laugh at them.

>posh American students

Fucking dropped. I appreciate my time on earth to much to have to associate with them

I definitely do.

I have a game

Ridicule this faggot for suggesting anyone gives plebbit traffic

A bunch of people died in a police-enabled disaster. It's not important though because they were white.

They might win, supposedly they have a 6 percent lead, but it will be a close run thing if they do.

Find a flaw

MUH 96

How does a yank ever earn the title of 'posh'. No matter how rich a yank is they still seem rather common....

>implying a handful of users will have an impact on their traffic in any way

She's a Blairite

Redpill me on eton college

Aye today, but Sterling has greatly devalued and is trending downwards. And the FTSE keeps hitting record highs because it is cheaper for foreign investors to buy in the UK.

They are literally shit at everything except having and raising kids.

I went on Reddit the other day and most of the comments were deleted, there was a warning about not having divergent opinions stickies at the top and a liberal nonsense comment massively upvoted and gilded several times

Blairites don't bring back grammar schools and end child refugee programmes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_money

you have to go back

Posh twats go there with their posh twat friends and do posh twat things.

Wrong.

They'er also a quarter nigger. Something that gets overlooked by most on here.

pic related is their grandfather

I only ever went there once, for the Trump AMA. By the time I'd figured out how to use it it was over

thanks for the only rundown that matters

Which british schools has the best uniform?

I would rather be among rich brown people than poor whites

Brown people are not the problem. It's poor people who are. We need to get rid of poor people or at least contain them better.

Give me some examples then, love

She won't do either

Hitler was a blairite too t b h

Same but I've kind of learned to ignore it. It's funny how all the left wing feelings melt away whenever you actually get to the wealthier suburb and away from the universities. Liverpool was consistently shit for years due to Labour and only really picked up around the time of the CoC in 2008. Still though the Labout seats in the Merseyside area are amongst the safest in the country.