We need nuclear energy now more than ever

we need nuclear energy now more than ever.

No we don't, buy our oil if you don't your mother will die in her sleep

But think about all the poor men who work in the oil industry! They'll be out of jobs!

Shut the fuck up we SAVED your asses in the war, if it weren't for Canada Europe wouldn't even exist

We need nuclear holocaust more than ever*

FTFY

what was the endgame when all the moratoriums/regulations were put in place?

energy creation may be the reserve currency for a loooong time, petro oil to whatever fuels the computers that crunch blockchain.

Isn't Uranium expected to be depleted even before oil?

fusion is the future brother

any news on ITER?
fission is passe, I want fusion

both responses to you are counter intelligence.

USA has the most.

Australia has it's own oil.

Nice try Alberta.

Thorium isn't

No we don't retard

>solar power cost going down
>batteries are getting cheaper and better
>we need nuclear energy now more than ever.

no, island monkey, we don't

very likely, but we're still a ways off.
uranium fission reaction is still pretty decent and reliable though.

>Safe
>All that radioactive smoke going into the atmosphere.

You should want it because without government making it completely impossible it would make your electric bill way cheaper.
But you'll only complain about being poor when it's convenient for you you collectivist piece of shit.

I'm not from that shit hole province

Help me out here:

Is there a reason why a country like Australia, that consists mostly of empty space you can't do anything else with, doesn't just plaster the desert with solar panels?

Too costly?

>electric bill way cheaper
dunno about your cunt's electric bills but over here the actual energy consumption amounts to about 1/3 of the total, the rest are taxes, duties and redistribution schemes

what we need is a totally distributed power generation that kills off the monopolists that prey upon people's wealth

Nuclear energy can use Thorium. There are tens of thousands of years of thorium, and every major power has a thorium reserve.

Anything that makes people's lives better should be pursued. The fact that there are other bad things that should be gotten rid of has nothing to do with the obvious benefit that could be garnered by people if government didn't assrape citizens in regard to nuclear energy.

the dust storms will make them useless unless they are cleaned often and that costs alot

Dingoes eat solar panels

Look it up

Uranium is stupidly common, it just has some really rich deposits in Australia and Kazakhstan so no one is bothering with the rest.

The Australian deposit alone is enough to power all of humanity for thousands of years

yeah but uneducated normies think it's bad. you should address that first I guess.