twitter.com/AnonBabble

russia didnt invade anybody
pic is moronic

>Crimea.
>Eastern Ukraine.

That's only because Ukraine is nobody.

I like Russia.

>Georgia
That might of been.. kinda our fault, but who knows.
>Ukraine.
Yanukovych kinda asked you to, but who knows. Bet he's regretting that one about now.

Eastern Ukraine was never invaded, if it would, you would see it, believe me that.
Crimea was majority Russian anyway, they voted to be part of Russia.
Shitton of youtube videos about the LNR and DNR conflict.Thats not CNN my friend, its reality.
keked

Georgia and Abchasia is a different situation.
Russia had an UN base there, everything according to UN norms.
Georgia started to bomb the place.
Russia heard that their UN troops are under attack, went in, secured the place, end of story.
The conflict looked way bigger in the News than it actually was.
There were a lot of dead civilians on Abchasian Side though. That was Sakashvili, the tie-eating globalist puppet. There is an arrest warrent in Georgia for him right now, imagine that.
Hes now a Ukrainian (ex?)mayor in Odessa....

>Georgia
youtube.com/watch?v=ynBysqf3ukQ
On vid day before war (((officially))) starts. Georgian forces rekt russian base. Georgian churkas thought that NATO will help em against ebil russia, but NATO back pedalls so they left alone in that conflict, except some laughable help from Ukraine.

>Ukraine
Coup d'état. It wasnt russia chanting "kill all russian" in Kiev. It's was hohols. Same hohols who burn russians alive in Odessa just because they was vodka niggers.
Hohols had it comming tho

>Russia heard that their UN troops are under attack, went in, secured the place, end of story.
Had absolutely nothing to do with W trying to train and re-equip Georgian troops in a bid for Georgia to enter NATO.. nothing at all.
Sakashvili pissed the US off almost as much as you, he fucked up our future plans for Afghanistan, and probably Iran as well.

Leave ruskies alone and get off your vpn brasil

>Sakashvili pissed the US off almost as much as you,
because he failed.

No, because he got too big for his boots, acted impulsively, and provoked a response for no tangible benefit, but a potently (realized) disastrous ultimate outcome. It hampered our logistics efforts in Afghanistan, put us needlessly in the hotseat with Russia, and fucked up and potential plans to minimize Iranian provocations in Iraq.

>because he got too big for his boots, acted impulsively, and provoked a response
thats what im saying, he failed.

He wasnt supposed to be to start a conflict with RF at that TIME.
But he was told to do so LATER.

Relax Ivan, it's just a joke.

>But he was told to do so LATER.
I doubt it, there's no long term payoff in that. The best he could of hoped for was to be a NATO thorn in Putin/Medvedev side.

>I doubt it
Im sure of it, too much military aid just for a NATO vasal.
He had a role to play, but sakashivili turned out to be a complete idiot.

Pretty funny tbqh

Does it have to be just russia? Can't we have a general memeball thread?

>but sakashivili turned out to be a complete idiot.
On that much we can agree.

Russia are the good guys. You won't change that, Shareblue.

yep.
checked

Hating russia doesn't serve Australia at all, start hating DPRK, hate self hating Australians that sell out to China, and hate welfare mudslimes and welfare coons in general.

I don't understand what the big deal is. I disliked Russia when it was the USSR. Now if you ask me, Ukraine is rightfully their clay.

Ukraine lost my sympathy as soon as they made that crap emotive video with the hot blonde bawwwwing about the situation in front of a depth of field lens that showed literally nothing about what was actually happening except a blur.

In an century where WTC7 can free-fall on a pin prick at 5pm, we need objective facts and data, and raw unedited war photos and videos.