TFW you consider mass immigration, climate change...

TFW you consider mass immigration, climate change, and artificial intelligence to be grave existential dangers and there's no sign of a political movement that will take the necessary action on all of these things coming about any time soon.

What are the chances of encountering a white British man in London?

I mean, there's got to be millions of tourists

I know the feel but we have to take care of immigration first and foremost as it is the most imminent threat. Fuck living on a cool planet with a bunch of niggers. Also we will never get advanced enough for A.I. with no white countries. Only the asians will.

Climate change is a meme. It isn't real.

Memes aside. Is it true how pol makes it look? Wherever you look you see a Paki or poo in loo?

The way I see it it seems likely all 3 problems will truly hit us around the same time, in the next 15-30 years

I mean I haven't been to London in years but probably.

What about your area? Is it shitskin free?

I mean, is anywhere?

We are all fucked.

>climate change
What a bluepilled faggot. What exactly do you think is going to happen?

Oh my god. You made rethink life

Shitskin asking about shitskins... lol

I toured the UK 3 months ago. Even in really small villages in Scotland and Wales there were occasional Hijabs, and every town with a university was swarming with niggers.

It was really sad.

Define a shitskin Ivan

You pol faggots are so deluded by white skin that everyone who has it is basically a God. I have white skin but I'm not a white person

At least let someone white decide.

Nice proxy.

Where even are you

The memes aren't true. Only inner london is black/muslim.

Central and outer areas are mostly white, along with more expensive inner areas.

Just a normal Syrian citizen

Glad to hear that. How many times do niggers/Muslims/pakis chimp out in a year per se?

On whose side?

You mean in the war? Who in their right mind would support goatfuckers over a secular president?

There was a full scale chimp out in 2011 called the London riots.

Other than that, it's just crime